alexmarese

Apr 29, 2020
I need help with many things: How do I get the guy off of Heather's bed, is it possible to speak with Sarah and Melanie, is there more stuff to talk about with Elena, is it possible to find out who invited Chad, how so I get more conversation with Jacob, how do I get Quinn to talk to me, and how do I get Becky to hook up?
Just talk to everyone.

Talk with Heather about Chad first and came back after finding the guy in her bed and you will have the option to tell her.

No hook up with Becky.

D

Deleted member 3352948

Just talk to everyone.

Talk with Heather about Chad first and came back after finding the guy in her bed and you will have the option to tell her.

No hook up with Becky.
I've talked to everyone I could but these are what I have not been able to accomplish, I have no option to tell Heather about the guy on her bed

D

Deleted member 3352948

I'm assuming that some content is just blocked based on affinity and past choices, I think I've done everything I could

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Being a DIK [v0.7.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 13.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 13.78 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux/Mac: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD (Compressing 5.80 GB)
Compressed Size Mac: MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD (Compressing)

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux: 744 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Patch Mac: 744 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.6.0/v0.6.1). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.
NOTE: Games Crashes while talking to Josy: Here

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Main menu error with the patch?
Tested the 6.1 with the Compressed patch got no errors and no errors on the phone either
View attachment 1160044
Is there gonna be a compression of full game?
Thanks in advance

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes