• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I think I am on Chapter 5. I am at the party where Jill lives. I got the tequila and slice of lemon, I clogged the toilet to have the guard fix it. I went into the kitchen and I I see a cake and sweets but I see no salt. I forget the girl but she was sitting on the stairs. I gave her the tequila and she went up stairs and said she need salt and lemon. So I am confuse where the salt is. I don't want to call Quinn to cancel freeroam because I want to get the scene with her.

Do you know where the salt is?

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone have a 100% save? :D

Or one with the scenes? I don't really care much about the renders. Thank you
Wait so everyone struggles playing the game multiple times to unlock as much img as they can but you decide well I aint going thru all that lets just get a save from someone :giggle:

Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I think I am on Chapter 5. I am at the party where Jill lives. I got the tequila and slice of lemon, I clogged the toilet to have the guard fix it. I went into the kitchen and I I see a cake and sweets but I see no salt. I forget the girl but she was sitting on the stairs. I gave her the tequila and she went up stairs and said she need salt and lemon. So I am confuse where the salt is. I don't want to call Quinn to cancel freeroam because I want to get the scene with her.

Do you know where the salt is?
Just get the lemon from the bartender. Salt is her lips. :cool:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Just get the lemon from the bartender. Salt is her lips. :cool:
Okay I figure that. I was looking for the salt but couldn't find it. I just assume getting rid of the guard to get into the kitchen was to get the salt, so not sure what that was for.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Seriously, all of the scenes can be unlockable with basically 2 saves. One going manwhore DIK path, the other one is a CHIK path that you need to be with Maya/Josy. You can still fool around with basically everyone, except you gotta sacrifice Cathy on CHIK path. Just have some branching saves throughout Ep 7 and you can see everything. Very easy

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
Im follow this guide of Dr Krieger and it work.
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.
for the dummies like me, i have downloaded the rpa extractor above and loaded it into the game folder. Opened it and I get a screen where it wants me to pick a number 1-6. Where and when do I shift+0? Do I open the game and open a save, i have on idea what I am doing. Can someone help me out?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Okay I figure that. I was looking for the salt but couldn't find it. I just assume getting rid of the guard to get into the kitchen was to get the salt, so not sure what that was for.
To get champagne for Maya/Josy if you wanna spend time with them. That's all if I remember it right

_Kei_

Aug 17, 2020
It would seem I was banned from your Patreon. I would at least like to know why. Because I do not believe I did anything inappropriate.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes