Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
If somebody has lag problems with the last version, disable autosaves and set BaDik priotity to high (in task manager).
That worked for me, tested in my old notebook.

Oct 17, 2019
you
Game is split ... some 4 GB every update only patch.

As his biggest fans are PC master race, they want to see awesome grafics, so slim chance.

Justr go with the compressed.
your not catching my meaning man. i mean like at the end of say like chapter 6 you have to export a save and when you download episoid 7 it is a new game in it self where you can import a save fromthe previous 6 chapters.

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
When will android version will be released. Please anyone tell me about it. My pc is not working so that's why I had no option left except playing it on my android phone.

• Haha
Reactions: thehxr

Nefesos154

Jan 5, 2021
I downloaded the compressed version of the chapter 7 update, followed the patch update instructions. I can see my game is now v0.7.0, but when I play my game from my last save from chapter 6, it just ends like that, I can’t continue from there.

anyone facing the same issue? Or any advice?
Your Old version save file may not work
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/characters.rpy', 1619080113, 162) is defined twice, at game/characters.rpyc:1 and game/gui/characters.rpyc:1.

I got the patch downloaded and the contents pasted into the game folder of 6.0. Then this comes up after the opening screen. Any ideas how to fix it?

I have no mods installed. Never did.
Was your previous version of game compressed one..??
If so, there is 40% chance it might work
Or else wait for the full compressed version

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
is there a way to sleep with Cathy and not have Bella reject you when she finds the panties in the car? i'm not good with choosing one only.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Damn, I was so happy after playing the game that I wanted to see what people in DPC's discord were saying and I forgot that I'm not officially allowed to play the game yet (I'm a low tier patron), and welp, instant perma ban. Unlucky.
First time I actually got banned somewhere I think, feels bad man, 8 months support for nothing :(
You still got us bud and are welcome here.

Reactions: derdiedas1

Pervy_Sage17

Apr 23, 2021
I'm Downloading The Unmodified v0.6.1 (2.62 GB) compressed and unmodified v0.7 (744 MB) patch compressed...
please tell me how is the graphics quality and will this work without any crash ... Reply ASAP!!!!

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.
why? who gives a shit i mean seriously what if your a paying patreon and you come on this site to use the mod to make the game easier and you now cant play it because the dev is apparently throwing a hissy fit or something? he's already said that hes not supporting the mod

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
IS this working? Like starting and such .. even past the Josy debacle?
Compressed 0.6.1 + Compressed 0.7.0 update patch ???

Any feedback or confirmation?
After applying scrappy fix the modded save loaded no problem
I'm Downloading The Unmodified v0.6.1 (2.62 GB) compressed and unmodified v0.7 (744 MB) patch compressed...
please tell me how is the graphics quality and will this work without any crash ... Reply ASAP!!!!
yes it works and graphics are fine

Reactions: Pervy_Sage17

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
When will android version will be released. Please anyone tell me about it. My pc is not working so that's why I had no option left except playing it on my android phone.
If i remember correctly there is no android version playable since ep 5.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes