• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
My thoughts on this latest update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyone know who is clara? haha i can't click anything in living room aside from reona & camila, whiskey and josie & sage.
Must be that blonde who looks like an inflatable doll. Just get rid of all the bad guys and talk to Jacob again.

Last edited:

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
1. how do i get alphas to leave? as of now I have Dawe at the pool and the fucker on Heather's bed.

2. is the party the last free roam? of this update, i mean.
-go to kitchen after that go to 2nd floor then living room talk to ashley (red hair chick) then call derek, go back to room where ash is if you leave. talk to sage and josie to get a drink task for josie.

-next find and talk to aerith idk what's her name but another red hair chick then get the tissue after you return to her with tissue go to kitchen on first floor. return to josie with the drink.

-go to heather and josie room and interact with sleeping alpha then return to kitchen and talk to heather (idk i think this only avail when you're a dik)

- go to pool and push another alpha

- the last one just progress with the story chad and another alpha will automatically out.

PapiOne

Sep 25, 2020
did you use scrappy mod for ep6. If so, you've got to follow the steps he outlined

1. Use unren to enable developer console
  2. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  3. type cheatcat = ""
  4. type def_cheat = ""
I have had to make two attempts. In the first one, I also wrote the word "type" to the console. Fucking brain! hahaha. Thank you very much for the help

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
Must be that blonde who looks like an inflatable doll. Just get rid of all the bad guys and talk to Jacob again.
no wonder i can't click on the 2 chicks on sofa, i did not talk to sage yet because i'm hunting books/mags for special renders haha thanks.

Reactions: Monetauro

definitelymaybe

Aug 22, 2016
Anyone know the solution to this? Happened when I click on the guitar during the first freeroam

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'startEvent'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpyc", line 99, in script
File "C:\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1693, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'startEvent'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.0
Sat Apr 24 17:13:21 2021
```

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
if you would've done your research before typing this you would've seen that I posted a comment not too long ago stating that I can't even get to the console command because the game crashes before it. also this fix here is for another issue not the one I'm having.
Im going to say it once more go to front page get mod detector fix install it your game should boot up if not time to get rid of that potatoe

Feb 29, 2020
First you need to enable console mode place unren where your game exe is located run it then press 3 then press enter again and start your game after then load a save file press Shif+O then type code easiest way is to highlight code with your mouse copy it click back to game and press Ctrl+V to paste it then do the same with 2nd code then press Esc and continue playing
Ok so I did the following

- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

It still crashes

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Your save is modded like mines here "DETECTED MOD" ERROR FIX - but your going to reach a part with Josy that your game will crash again heres the fix for that 2nd crash
Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before. DEV added a second cheat detector. Download unren file here

Reactions: SSJGOD

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
how much femdom is there in this and is it lesdom? just checking because some games use femdom because of no lesdom tag.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Being a DIK [v0.7.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 13.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 13.78 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux/Mac: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.54 GB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD (Uploading)
Compressed Size Mac: 3.52 GB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD (Uploading)

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux: 744 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Patch Mac: 744 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.6.0/v0.6.1). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.
NOTE: Games Crashes while talking to Josy: Here
Fix Corrupted Files: Here

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Usual math101 error at the test, the unren/webpfix doesn't fix it.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes