BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Pretty good update overall. I definitely enjoy the character moments a lot more than the plot since it tends to be pretty tropey from time to time. It seems we're going to be at a more brisk pace in terms of pacing in the story, so that's already a huge improvement from episodes 5 and 6 which tended to slog a lot. I'm a little concerned about the branching elements of the game because ever since episode 6 it's been a bit contrived at times in my opinion. Some moments make sense, but others feel like an attempt to give the impression of different paths when really it's just going from point A to B with 2 or 3 things missing depending on usually very mundane choices. Not bad in small doses, but it makes replayability a bit of a drag since you're not getting a different experience, just a slightly different topping. For me at least, it usually leads to skipping over like 90% of the stuff I've already been through to get to the 10% I didn't see that usually doesn't change much in terms of context. The balance between choice and story just has to feel a bit more natural and I hope as the game goes on we'll see that get improved. The only other gripe is that the free roam events are feeling more bloated as they go on. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I still have trouble navigating through them and a lot of the tasks can be esoteric which makes it hard to be through. Like most everyone on here, I admire DPC for the ambition and sheer scale he's making this game compared to others; but I can't help but feel like some of the game mechanics, graphics, side tasks, and even some renders/additional animations are not really needed for the overall experience and just kind of make the game a bit too cramped with unnecessary things. Still, I'm intrigued to see where the story goes and the scenes are always top-notch. If we really are getting like 15+ more episodes then I'd love to see the game improve as time goes on and not get too focused on the scope when what really matters are the great characters and relationships.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 29, 2020
Pervy_Sage17 if you previously used scrappy mod on v0.6.1 you need to also...

Download the MOD FIX in the OP here
Put the MOD FIX and the attached 00dirtycheater (unlocks console without need of unren) in your "game" folder,
load the game,
load your save,
SHIFT+O to open console
type cheatcat = "" [hit Enter/return to go to next line of console]
type def_cheat = "" [press esc to exit console]
when I click your attachment it just opens up a new page. Same as when you click on an image like bellow.
Screenshot (74).png
So how pray tell do I put this into my game file? What am I missing?

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
anyone know who is clara? haha i can't click anything in living room aside from reona & camila, whiskey and josie & sage.

amineab

Sep 12, 2019
1. how do i get alphas to leave? as of now I have Dawe at the pool and the fucker on Heather's bed.

2. is the party the last free roam? of this update, i mean.
Talk to ashley and hook her with Derek to get Anthony out
Ask Sarah about who invited chad and go to Sarah and Melanie room
Bring a drink to Josy
Get the tissue for Ari and mention Caleb for her

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Being a DIK [v0.7.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 13.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 13.78 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux/Mac: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.54 GB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD (Uploading)
Compressed Size Mac: 3.52 GB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD (Uploading)

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux: 744 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Patch Mac: 744 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.6.0/v0.6.1). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.
NOTE: Games Crashes while talking to Josy: Here

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Some of your files are corrupted.

ep7_viproom21-28 jpg. and ep7_viproom29. Are what I have come across so far please when u fix post a patchfix rather then the complete file or can someone upload the working uncompressed images thanks

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
My thoughts on this latest update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyone know who is clara? haha i can't click anything in living room aside from reona & camila, whiskey and josie & sage.
Must be that blonde who looks like an inflatable doll. Just get rid of all the bad guys and talk to Jacob again.

Last edited:

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
1. how do i get alphas to leave? as of now I have Dawe at the pool and the fucker on Heather's bed.

2. is the party the last free roam? of this update, i mean.
-go to kitchen after that go to 2nd floor then living room talk to ashley (red hair chick) then call derek, go back to room where ash is if you leave. talk to sage and josie to get a drink task for josie.

-next find and talk to aerith idk what's her name but another red hair chick then get the tissue after you return to her with tissue go to kitchen on first floor. return to josie with the drink.

-go to heather and josie room and interact with sleeping alpha then return to kitchen and talk to heather (idk i think this only avail when you're a dik)

- go to pool and push another alpha

- the last one just progress with the story chad and another alpha will automatically out.

PapiOne

Sep 25, 2020
did you use scrappy mod for ep6. If so, you've got to follow the steps he outlined

1. Use unren to enable developer console
  2. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  3. type cheatcat = ""
  4. type def_cheat = ""
I have had to make two attempts. In the first one, I also wrote the word "type" to the console. Fucking brain! hahaha. Thank you very much for the help

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
Must be that blonde who looks like an inflatable doll. Just get rid of all the bad guys and talk to Jacob again.
no wonder i can't click on the 2 chicks on sofa, i did not talk to sage yet because i'm hunting books/mags for special renders haha thanks.

Reactions: Monetauro

definitelymaybe

Aug 22, 2016
Anyone know the solution to this? Happened when I click on the guitar during the first freeroam

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'startEvent'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpyc", line 99, in script
File "C:\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1693, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'startEvent'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.0
Sat Apr 24 17:13:21 2021
```

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes