Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Question marks over Jill for now but Jade for sure and I just realized there are 5 characters with 4 letters so maybe someone else that's not Jill :p
Well it's clearly not gonna be Josy or even Sage, so its 3 for now :p.

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I don't care what's Bella's personality, I just want to do that big phat thic ass of hers....while holding her juicy tits... I know it's a simple dream but that's who I am
Same. I'm not interested in pursuing her as a Li and I don't really like her personality, but she has the best body so I will defo fuck her.

Then reload that save because fucking Bella will surely cause conflict on a Jill path, and I won't risk that.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Same. I'm not interested in pursuing her as a Li and I don't really like her personality, but she has the best body so I will defo fuck her.

Then reload that save because fucking Bella will surely cause conflict on a Jill path, and I won't risk that.
I ain't reloading anything.... one path I will walk, consequences be damned

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It will be hard to turn down Izzy and that booty of hers she is on the list of 3 until I decide :rolleyes:
Mytez vir_cotto name88

so has it been confirmed that Jill is a futa or not because other then i dont know why she so shy to show some content

between the best bodies in the game its Bella and Sage

best character its Maya and Quinn

most looked forward content is Jill

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
We've seen her in lingerie and tight dresses, and I don't recall seeing a dickprint.
Let's be honest, if she was a futa she would be way better as a character. I've recently played the Indecent Desires update, which introduced a super cute girl that ended up being a futa. I payed for my MC to be fucked in the ass 5 times, because that's how I felt playing the game. And it was great.

They say college is where you acquire most of your experiences, so why not let Jill fuck him in the ass? That would harden him in more ways than one.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've recently played the Indecent Desires update, which introduced a super cute girl that ended up being a futa. I payed for my MC to be fucked in the ass 5 times
Playing that game since it went sandbox is probably quite the equivalent of that :LOL:

im sad you a feminist body over a redhead 19 year old body but i guess its your choice :cry:

i guess you are taking this milf of to bang list
Sage still has a chance but that is for Sage to decide, and all the milfs on this game are on the to bang list that gym milf and her voluptuous titties would make any man weak at the knees :love:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
[QUOTE="Mytez, post: 2136912, member: 136150"
If only the milfs where romanceable... Jade deserves all the love in the world. :confused:
[/QUOTE]

I know that each dev has their own style but...maybe we can "romance" the side girls to a certain point i mean.. do they all need to jump into MC pants right away ? i am not counting on a ending with them but some good moments would be fine, take WTHI as example, i started playing thinking that only Monica Katie and Jenna were L.I, and the others were just side fucks, now i just dont know what to think anymore, only that Jenna is still on my top 3, Monica lost her place to Elaine and Katie lost hers to Lily

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes