King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Playing that game since it went sandbox is probably quite the equivalent of that :LOL:

Sage still has a chance but that is for Sage to decide, and all the milfs on this game are on the to bang list that gym milf and her voluptuous titties would make any man weak at the knees :love:
Mytez vir_cotto J..D Fantabaldu Eerie Entity

Sage doesnt have a choice more then likely she will remain to have that personality and the reason why she doesnt have a choice is because the developer obviously hates redheads based on last game and this game so yeah Sage will always be my favorite character solely because she was never given a fair chance solely because shes a ginger

to clarify

Leah became the main villain and was a yandere
Ange had an STD when she was just a college student

Sage is obsessed with her ex boyfriend
Dawes girlfriend is a bimbo

all of these are red heads all of these characters have unfairly bad personalities or characteristic solely because the developer doesnt like redheads

thats why im going to mutiple playthroughs so i collect all the girls

screenshot0043.png

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Sage doesnt have a choice more then likely she will remain to have that personality and the reason why she doesnt have a choice is because the developer obviously hates redheads based on last game and this game so yeah Sage will always be my favorite character solely because she was never given a fair chance solely because shes a ginger

to clarify

all of these are red heads all of these characters have unfairly bad personalities or characteristic solely because the developer doesnt like redheads

thats why im going to mutiple playthroughs so i collect all the girls

View attachment 344619
Maybe we haven't seen anything yet with his hatred of redheads perhaps Sage could be the worst :p You would be safe with Quinn even then at least you know you are going to get fucked over :LOL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I mean, claiming he hates redheads because he did it one time, it's a little bit silly. I'm sure Sage will grow on us when she dumps Chad and becomes more than a girl that is using MC for sex and personal gain.

to clarify

King Monkey Mon is on to something

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I mean, claiming he hates redheads because he did it one time, it's a little bit silly. I'm sure Sage will grow on us when she dumps Chad and becomes more than a girl that is using MC for sex and personal gain.
I totally agree and I'll be happy if that would be the case.
After that guitar lesson she showed she can love us with her tits just fine, let's see what she can do with the rest of her. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes