Litydual123

Mar 19, 2021
I somehow got the bug -even tho I played it through- that the scene gallery just won't be filled with the new scenes... :cry:

Can someone post the full gallery for EP07? Or at least the Jill and Madame scene? Those are the 2 I didn't see at all (DIK)

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
Damn, this game is great, every chapter feels better than previous! (Looking forward to get season 2 on Steam)

Ey guys, do you know why the "Talk" option is unavaliable for Heather in the Kitchen? Also, im missing third alcohol. (Does someone knows where i can find it?)
Talk to Lily, scare away the Tri Alpha guy. He will sleep in Heather's bed and you have to tell her that.
talk to Lily, go to Heather's room/bed, then you can talk to Heather.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
That has nothing to do with programming. The vast majority of a ren'py game's size is the images. This game has thousands upon thousands of those. The code takes up a tiny minority of the total size.
I know. I was actually referring to the developing in total. That includes the images. I probably should have been more specific. But there are methods to compress large images while keeping the same quality. Just saying, since I don't really care how big in size the game gets. And next to that, beggars (like me) can't be choosers. :)

ReLiKy

May 3, 2018
Hi, I´m in a neutral path without pursuing M&J, but my game crashes when Josy says "So...where do i go?" at the DIKs mansion at the start of the chapter. Any help? Other routes work correctly.
Thanks guys

niente

Jun 13, 2020
Josy = Rum & Strawberrys
Quinn = Vodka & Cranberrys
Heather = Absinthe ( mix it or not, i not sure if there is a difference)
Sage = Wiskey
if you want to start the threesome with Riona give her...
Riona = Rum & Cola
if you want to start the threesome with Camila give her
Camila = Tequila & Lemon & Salt
Becky = i gave her Rum & Cola (im not sure if a BJ is all you will get from her)
where do i find the whisky and absinth?

Reactions: Picknikker

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
if i dled the patch from 5.0 to 6.1 can i still apply the 7.0 patch on top of that? if so where do i extract the patch, into the 6.1 patch folder?
i updated from 5.0 to 6.0 to 7.0 without any problems should work with 6.1 also copy patch files to \game folder and overwrite

chidiray69

Feb 8, 2021
Yes, they're all un-modded saves. With mini-games turned ON. I never liked using a mod personally.
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
you have quinn route locked in blind playthrough

4.80 star(s) 1,505 Votes