halfdeadgod

Jan 7, 2018
does someone have a persistent file with everything unlocked at the end of ep 7 and would be kind enough to post it? thanks a bunch

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
if i dled the patch from 5.0 to 6.1 can i still apply the 7.0 patch on top of that? if so where do i extract the patch, into the 6.1 patch folder?

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
Now what you should do:

1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console
  3. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
That worked, thanks

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
Damn, this game is great, every chapter feels better than previous! (Looking forward to get season 2 on Steam)

Ey guys, do you know why the "Talk" option is unavaliable for Heather in the Kitchen? Also, im missing third alcohol. (Does someone knows where i can find it?)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Damn, this game is great, every chapter feels better than previous! (Looking forward to get season 2 on Steam)

Ey guys, do you know why the "Talk" option is unavaliable for Heather in the Kitchen? Also, im missing third alcohol. (Does someone knows where i can find it?)
You need to talk to Sage first until she asks for a drink. Alcohol is in Quinn's room, Lily's room and behind the pillow on the couch where everyone is dancing

Reactions: NinjaHanzo

Litydual123

Mar 19, 2021
I somehow got the bug -even tho I played it through- that the scene gallery just won't be filled with the new scenes... :cry:

Can someone post the full gallery for EP07? Or at least the Jill and Madame scene? Those are the 2 I didn't see at all (DIK)

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018

Talk to Lily, scare away the Tri Alpha guy. He will sleep in Heather's bed and you have to tell her that.
talk to Lily, go to Heather's room/bed, then you can talk to Heather.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes