Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The thing is .. most movies do it like this .. it is a trope, so here it is again .. and again.

TFW some of the craziest theories from this thread (and beyond I guess) was true all along. I had it too in mind but wasn't sure that DPC would go that road for real. Oh well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to mentioon, nobody actually understands sensible guys make for perfect gurl boyfriends,
but this dude is neauseating and yeah, who TF would even want to be with him after the
load of crap he pulls with Sage ???

has anzbody fixed the bug where the game crashes after josy says "where should i go" (or sth like that)?
A long time ago .. but it takes some effort!

what the fuck is the point of the tenis minigame when the outcome is so fucking random. i swear...
MC has to spend some time with Jill, right ???

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.
The game still doesn't work...

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
did you update the persistent file only though ?? past them to both save but it's not working for me

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
DPC you did it again you fucker, hell of a branching my ass.
This episode seems to set up the solo paths too and its nice to finally see some consequences for past choices.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is here .. so rejoice and go game!
I'm gonna annoy with asking for Android Port?
When android port will available?
PLEASE PORT IT FOR ANDROID IN HQ....
- Being A Dik (v0.7.0) Android Compressed Apk :

Download : Mega

How To Install :

• Extract Zip File
• Install Apk (29 Mb)
• Copy or cut folder name "brandy.being.a.dik" And paste in Android/data [Not a Obb Folder]

- Being A Dik (v0.7.0) - Supper Compressed apk updating soon......

Reactions: Wild Mustard

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
DPC you did it again you fucker, hell of a branching my ass.
This episode seems to set up the solo paths too and its nice to finally see some consequences for past choices.
Play your cards right and you can get both lyly and sage 100%. Key is not to talk to lily before sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes