hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
It appears that I need to go back a few chapters and create some additional saves moving forward. I came into this chapter with Josy, Maya, Bella, and Jill in favored positions. This allows for some pretty cool scenes with Josy, Maya, and Bella. It also lets me proceed with Sage as if nothing happened to dissuade that in previous episodes. Very nice on that.

Unfortunately, that brings me back to being confused on the best course of action because all four of the women I mentioned above had some excellent interactions. Maya was slipping away from my interest, but has now returned due to the movie night with her.

Bella is a mixed bag with me. Her storyline and personality are excellent. I love chipping away at her. My big issue is her body. The whole massive boob and corset-training waist kind of irritates me. I wish they either made her thicker or made her tits a bit smaller to make her more natural. Still, I think she's in the lead despite that for me.

Jill still holds some interest to me, but she is really sliding away with the lack of movement with her. I guess it's meant to add to the story, but it just pushes her out of my mind more.

The girls in the sauna at the party was disappointing. I was really hoping for some possibilities with those two.

Aside from the optional threesome and blowjob at the party, I feel that I missed out on at least a couple opportunities. Quinn shut me out completely. Is there a possible Jade interaction? I've heard that something with Cathy could occur.

I'm also going to be honest and say the girl Derrick banged from the women's studies class interacting with me had me hopeful that I'd be able to mount her. Who knows? Maybe I'll get a chance later.

I also hope we haven't seen the last of Mona.

LIs that I wish were added would be Riona, Jade, Quinn, and Camilla.

Guess it's time for me to go back to an older save and see if I can salvage Jade and Quinn somewhere along the line.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

lucifersafadao

Jun 10, 2020
Someone knows how to play this version with WINE in Linux? Show this erro

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 225, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "header.rpyc", line 200, in script
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2248, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3317, in interact_core
self.idle_frame(can_block, expensive)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2800, in idle_frame
result = self.prediction_coroutine.send(expensive)
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\predict.py", line 112, in prediction_coroutine
for _i in renpy.game.context().predict():
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 233, in print_exc
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 124, in print_exception
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 13, in _print
File "Z:\home\rodolfo\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\log.py", line 235, in write
self.real_file.flush()
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.0
Sat Apr 24 10:50:02 2021

Pervy_Sage17

Apr 23, 2021
Is this legit?

- Being A Dik (v0.7.0) Android Compressed Apk :

Download : Mega

How To Install :

• Extract Zip File
• Install Apk (29 Mb)
• Copy or cut folder name "brandy.being.a.dik" And paste in Android/data [Not a Obb Folder]

- Being A Dik (v0.7.0) - Supper Compressed apk updating soon......

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
TFW some of the craziest theories from this thread (and beyond I guess) was true all along. I had it too in mind but wasn't sure that DPC would go that road for real. Oh well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys, could you please tell me what is the bottom-right lewd scene?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The thing is .. most movies do it like this .. it is a trope, so here it is again .. and again.

TFW some of the craziest theories from this thread (and beyond I guess) was true all along. I had it too in mind but wasn't sure that DPC would go that road for real. Oh well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to mentioon, nobody actually understands sensible guys make for perfect gurl boyfriends,
but this dude is neauseating and yeah, who TF would even want to be with him after the
load of crap he pulls with Sage ???

has anzbody fixed the bug where the game crashes after josy says "where should i go" (or sth like that)?
A long time ago .. but it takes some effort!

what the fuck is the point of the tenis minigame when the outcome is so fucking random. i swear...
MC has to spend some time with Jill, right ???

4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes