Logout2012

Jun 22, 2020
ut
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.
it was still not working bro I tried it for a couple of hours I still figuring it out how it will works

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
There you go View attachment 1160655
I left the ep 6 on the top so you see i didnt miss any from the ep 7.
I thought I had missed out on a lot of stuff but it turns out it was mostly Josy, Maya and the overpriced Madame. Missed out on Isabella in my main playthrough due to Cathy leaving her panties in the glove box lmao felt like some major BS to me:

steeerben

Apr 2, 2020
i have 1NewCheatMod.rpy and 1NewCheatMod.rpyc on my folder ... does it still work after i patch the game to v0.7 or will it give me bugs?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I thought I had missed out on a lot of stuff but it turns out it was mostly Josy, Maya and the overpriced Madame. Missed out on Isabella in my main playthrough due to Cathy leaving her panties in the glove box lmao felt like some major BS to me:
Yeah when playing through initially, seeing such a big gap before the Madame 3rd scene I was like WTF how did I miss so much content.

I don't think I'll be taking the VIP pass unless Pinkcakes does something a lot better with it in further episodes. Especially since you had to pay for scenes with Madame, kind of defeats the purpose of the VIP pass.

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
-Android [Mod Apk+Data]

Being A Dik (v0.7.2) + Scrappy's Cheat/Gallery/WT. Mod

• Tested on Android version 7, 9 ,10 & 11 and it's working fine....

• I also added brawler Minigame Supporting file. If any other minigames not working in Android, just tell me on

• Download :

How To Install [Apk + Data] In Android :

• Extract Zip File
• Install Apk (29 Mb)
• Copy or cut folder name "brandy.being.a.dik" And paste in Android/data in internal storage [Not a Obb Folder]
• Open game and enjoy
• Use Zarchiver Or E.S. File Manager to Extract,Copy,Cut or Paste in Android

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
It appears that I need to go back a few chapters and create some additional saves moving forward. I came into this chapter with Josy, Maya, Bella, and Jill in favored positions. This allows for some pretty cool scenes with Josy, Maya, and Bella. It also lets me proceed with Sage as if nothing happened to dissuade that in previous episodes. Very nice on that.

Unfortunately, that brings me back to being confused on the best course of action because all four of the women I mentioned above had some excellent interactions. Maya was slipping away from my interest, but has now returned due to the movie night with her.

Bella is a mixed bag with me. Her storyline and personality are excellent. I love chipping away at her. My big issue is her body. The whole massive boob and corset-training waist kind of irritates me. I wish they either made her thicker or made her tits a bit smaller to make her more natural. Still, I think she's in the lead despite that for me.

Jill still holds some interest to me, but she is really sliding away with the lack of movement with her. I guess it's meant to add to the story, but it just pushes her out of my mind more.

The girls in the sauna at the party was disappointing. I was really hoping for some possibilities with those two.

Aside from the optional threesome and blowjob at the party, I feel that I missed out on at least a couple opportunities. Quinn shut me out completely. Is there a possible Jade interaction? I've heard that something with Cathy could occur.

I'm also going to be honest and say the girl Derrick banged from the women's studies class interacting with me had me hopeful that I'd be able to mount her. Who knows? Maybe I'll get a chance later.

I also hope we haven't seen the last of Mona.

LIs that I wish were added would be Riona, Jade, Quinn, and Camilla.

Guess it's time for me to go back to an older save and see if I can salvage Jade and Quinn somewhere along the line.

Reactions: OneShotKiller
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes