dramires11

Mar 22, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
How do I unlock the gallery scenes with the downloaded save?
I open the game and none appear.

Logout2012

Jun 22, 2020
ut
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.
it was still not working bro I tried it for a couple of hours I still figuring it out how it will works

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
There you go View attachment 1160655
I left the ep 6 on the top so you see i didnt miss any from the ep 7.
I thought I had missed out on a lot of stuff but it turns out it was mostly Josy, Maya and the overpriced Madame. Missed out on Isabella in my main playthrough due to Cathy leaving her panties in the glove box lmao felt like some major BS to me:

steeerben

Apr 2, 2020
i have 1NewCheatMod.rpy and 1NewCheatMod.rpyc on my folder ... does it still work after i patch the game to v0.7 or will it give me bugs?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I thought I had missed out on a lot of stuff but it turns out it was mostly Josy, Maya and the overpriced Madame. Missed out on Isabella in my main playthrough due to Cathy leaving her panties in the glove box lmao felt like some major BS to me:
Yeah when playing through initially, seeing such a big gap before the Madame 3rd scene I was like WTF how did I miss so much content.

I don't think I'll be taking the VIP pass unless Pinkcakes does something a lot better with it in further episodes. Especially since you had to pay for scenes with Madame, kind of defeats the purpose of the VIP pass.

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
-Android [Mod Apk+Data]

Being A Dik (v0.7.2) + Scrappy's Cheat/Gallery/WT. Mod

• Tested on Android version 7, 9 ,10 & 11 and it's working fine....

• I also added brawler Minigame Supporting file. If any other minigames not working in Android, just tell me on

• Download :

How To Install [Apk + Data] In Android :

• Extract Zip File
• Install Apk (29 Mb)
• Copy or cut folder name "brandy.being.a.dik" And paste in Android/data in internal storage [Not a Obb Folder]
• Open game and enjoy
• Use Zarchiver Or E.S. File Manager to Extract,Copy,Cut or Paste in Android

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes