Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
is there a command to unlock the gallery?
to fully open all the rewards/scenes is multiple console entries to change the persistent. easiest way instead is to get a complete persistent from the OP page, saves link. SteveP's are the most complete I believe.

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I've a problem with 0.7.

When Josy is in the DIK dorm room the game keeps crashing!!
No error sign, but compete leaving the game????
Have test multiple choices, but every time same result :(

My log included.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've a problem with 0.7.

When Josy is in the DIK dorm room the game keeps crashing!!
No error sign, but compete leaving the game????
Have test multiple choices, but every time same result :(

My log included.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Been reported a million times. Search is your key. Here's your answer anyway: here

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
I edited the Update 7 file that was causing the anti-cheat check to crash the game at Josy.

For people who can't open the console, just download this, and put in under:

Code:
game\season2\scripts\update7.rpy
How do I download this attachment?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
How do i get the dude out of the kitchen?
Go upstairs, find Arieth. She'll tell you she needs tissues, go to the bathroom to get them for her and then she'll say she doesn't need them anymore - I think at that point you tell her to go to the Kitchen for Caleb or something (I can't remember exactly what transpires) but ultimately Arieth will go to the kitchen and chase Caleb and his buddy out of there.

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
I'm doing Whiskey and Cola for Sage and it's not showing her name as an option. Also tried the other mixes. Nothing.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Go upstairs, find Arieth. She'll tell you she needs tissues, go to the bathroom to get them for her and then she'll say she doesn't need them anymore - I think at that point you tell her to go to the Kitchen for Caleb or something (I can't remember exactly what transpires) but ultimately Arieth will go to the kitchen and chase Caleb and his buddy out of there.
The resident Roid monster is scared shitless of our resident Crab monster and decides to book it out of there :KEK:

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
How can I unlock solo Riona scene? It's the only missing one in my gallery.
Bring rum and cola to Rio and Camy instead of tequila. Maybe there're some other requirements tho but I doubt since it's a optionally paid one.

What is the very last scene in the gallery? Bottom-right I mean.

Reactions: gencadam

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, it only appears to me as "save link as" not as a file, but as a link, that's why I'm f**** up
yes, save link as.....the way it's always been brudda. save and rename properly to "update7.rpy" then copy it to the appropriate subdirectory.

Reactions: TheLM2312

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
yes, save link as.....the way it's always been brudda. save and rename properly to "update7.rpy" then copy it to the appropriate subdirectory.
Thanks my breda, but I think this didn't fix this error:

1619283728200.png

If you know how to fix this I would be forever in debt :HideThePain:

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Can someone do me a solid and upload their: gallery.rpa, gallery.rpy, gallery.rpyc files out of the games folder?

Can only see up to the episode 6 scenes in my gallery.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Can anyone get past Josy? My game keeps crashing. Even after restarting the game. I'm at the part where Josy is discussing her options where to stay. The HOTS or your room.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes