D

Deleted member 3392963

Okay. So just started the game and I don't get the save options on the bottom after I called Josy. Is this supposed to happen?

Oct 29, 2018
- Being A Dik (v0.7.0) Android Compressed Apk :

Download : Mega

[Apk + data] Apk size :29 MB, Data size: 3,5 gb

Tested on Android 7,9 & 10 working fine....

How To Install :

• Extract Zip File
• Install Apk (29 Mb)
• Copy or cut folder name "brandy.being.a.dik" And paste in Android/data [Not a Obb Folder]

- Being A Dik (v0.7.0) - Supper Compressed apk updating soon......
In this apk, is fight mini game also can be used?? *thankyou

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i am actually beginning too think that there will not be many really happy endings too this game, or maybe acting lesson just made me cautious lol but it would not surprise me if something like a romance route with sage would end up being the best ending, lets just start with maya josie mc treesome route actually my favorite route, i am almost 100% certain now that there will not be a ending like that at least not a really happy one not with a father like maya have he will never accept it. At least i am preparing myself for the end of that route, if we get a 3some ending then i can be happy surprised :)

Reactions: Sobaco the Greek

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You kinda contracicted yourself with the last statement lol but yeah I agree Tybalt isnt gonna rape anyone, he fucking screams like a little bitch when you walk close to him just to grab your bag when you are in the showers after the tennis match even if you didnt beat him up on one of the previous chapters.
Yeah a bit lol.

But I did gain respect for him. To go up on stage with no front teeth and do his speech took balls, even with the dick picture and everyone laughing at him, he still tried to stay calm and collected.

Personally with all the shit MC put him through, he deserves Jill. Have at it big boy.

Gwen.Tennyson

Apr 16, 2018
ep7_viproom21.jpg" through "ep7_viproom27.jpg corrupt images are corrupted from the original game and patch not from the compressed version

Original images ep7_viproom to ep7_viproom33 in the zip file or try this fix here
[/QUOTE]
Still, viproom22, 23, 27 JPGs are 0 bytes. is it normal or images are still corrupted?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ep7_viproom21.jpg" through "ep7_viproom27.jpg corrupt images are corrupted from the original game and patch not from the compressed version

Original images ep7_viproom to ep7_viproom33 in the zip file or try this fix here
Still, viproom22, 23, 27 JPGs are 0 bytes. is it normal or images are still corrupted?
[/QUOTE]
Use these jpgs, you DL'd Joker's example that it was original Update file that was fubar'd.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I find it annoying Jill partially closes her path for us just because we choose to take care of ill Sage, which we already promised to, over going to her spontaneous birthday date. But since taking care of sick Sage hasn't had meaningful outcome yet other than brief mention before martial arts training I guess I will go with Jill's picnic now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I find it annoying Jill partially closes her path for us just because we choose to take care of ill Sage, which we already promised to, over going to her spontaneous birthday date. But since taking care of sick Sage hasn't had meaningful outcome yet other than brief mention before martial arts training I guess I will go with Jill's picnic now.
Indeed, the long debated topic of DPC's Dik vs Chik choices.....you'll never get both Jill and Sage in the end....you know this. It's prudent to keep a full Dik and a full Chik save....maybe even a neutral (as I've done for Josy/Maya paths).

Reactions: SpearOfReigns

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
and ofc we have been warned that a bella route will be challenging in some way, probadly connected too her mental health. The only question there is how bad is the revelation going too be. One thing i always found interesting is, if bella suffers from some kind of serious mental issue, why have someone like jill not noticed anything she definately do not act like she think there is anything wrong with her friend. maybe she is just that innocent, but still bella ticks a lot of boxes where if it was in real life friends and family would at least notice that something was wrong.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
and ofc we have been warned that a bella route will be challenging in some way, probadly connected too her mental health. The only question there is how bad is the revelation going too be. One thing i always found interesting is, if bella suffers from some kind of serious mental issue, why have someone like jill not noticed anything she definately do not act like she think there is anything wrong with her friend. maybe she is just that innocent, but still bella ticks a lot of boxes where if it was in real life friends and family would at least notice that something was wrong.
don't forget that Bella is pretty fucked up regarding her "husband".....that will surely come back to roost at some point imo. ...and yes, her "husband" has to be a dumbass to leave that fine woman. DPC surely will create a dramatic reason for it at some point.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This path isn't available
There is no images folder for some reason in the compressed version I'm using. Jokerleader full game compressed. Actually the only 2 folders in the game folder is cache and saves folders.
something on your end is completely fubar'd. either re-unrar or re-download. game subfolders should include: cache, gui, images, music, saves, scripts, season2, sound_effects, tl, and voice.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
for now i have 3 routes that i will play until we reach more split in routes 2 massive dick quinn sage jill and with or without bella and a massive chick route maya/josie jill bella and sage, disaster incoming i know but i will continue as fas as possible then start new playthrough when needed.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
for now i have 3 routes that i will play until we reach more split in routes 2 massive dick quinn sage jill and with or without bella and a massive chick route maya/josie jill bella and sage, disaster incoming i know but i will continue as fas as possible then start new playthrough when needed.
Just my hunch, but I reckon it'll be Dik - Sage/Hots, Neutral/Chik - Josy/Maya, Chik - Jill/Bella. No way that Sage/Hots gets mixed with Jill/Bella.....that seems to be DPC's spectrum extremes imo...your mileage may vary of course, just speculation.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes