Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Same here and it's really aggravating
Aggravation is folks not searching the thread. Been answered like a hundred times today. See here, I'll save you the effort. You patched a compressed version, use one of the options I listed for you....only one is needed but I suggest the console method, but the script version works as well.

Reactions: Poisonblack

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Well... Just finished my first playthrough of EP7. I called it a few weeks back that Chad was gay! It was written in the sky!
Same here, the way he acted and also the fact that when you evasdrop on his conversation with his/her lover he never says anything that gives away their gender aside from the mention of panties but its not like there arent men that dont use wemens clothes sometimes. It also explains why he didnt want to say anything about it.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Wait....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeh well that would crush me, it would be another acting lesson moment, but i doubt it tybalt is too weak at the moment too dare something like that, but i am not ruling out something with rape maybe attempted by someone i hope not, i could easy imagine tybalt´s obsession turn to hate when he realize that he will never have her.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
One thing I still dont understand is why tf does Heather not want to fuck the MC if he is on DIK path considering Tommy is the biggest DIK :unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Someone who have 100% save for ep7?
What path? I'm taking a little break, trying to get all 3 paths (in my world that's Dik -Sage/Hots, Neutral - Maya/Josy, Chik - Jill/Bella. I've got 2 of the 3, but forgot the dang persistent file for 'em so redoing.

May 6, 2018
People, for the time that there's no Walkthrow available, everyone will be asking for clues, and for me that is perfect.
But please, be carefull with spoilers. I still haven't finnished the new chapter and by now I already know at least seven things to come.
Thanks. (y)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Wait....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What part of Tybalt gives you the impression he's that sort of person?

He wants to marry Jill to elevate his family to the next level.

He's a good man, with good goals, he's just a dick to dirty poor people because he believes they're leaches.

ezra0147

Apr 25, 2021
Man you aRE ONE GOOD MAN knowing that you spend money making this mod on android and still giving it for free optinally, I hope you keeo on going with this and i hope you live the life of your dreams!!! AND GOODLUCK AS WELL!!

Dasuke

May 2, 2018
What path? I'm taking a little break, trying to get all 3 paths (in my world that's Dik -Sage/Hots, Neutral - Maya/Josy, Chik - Jill/Bella. I've got 2 of the 3, but forgot the dang persistent file for 'em so redoing.
i just need jill/bella

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
What part of Tybalt gives you the impression he's that sort of person?

He wants to marry Jill to elevate his family to the next level.

He's a good man, with good goals, he's just a dick to dirty poor people because he believes they're leaches.
You kinda contracicted yourself with the last statement lol but yeah I agree Tybalt isnt gonna rape anyone, he fucking screams like a little bitch when you walk close to him just to grab your bag when you are in the showers after the tennis match even if you didnt beat him up on one of the previous chapters.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes