B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How do I get Bella taking her wedding ring off?? I´m on a full chick playthrough and avoided Cathy and Jade and even Josy & Maya ... had to fuck Sage at the party though - there is no choice to avoid it. What did I do wrong???

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
Damnit, nobody seems to know the top-right topic search function anymore....again, been answered a hundred times today, see here. At least smash that like button if it helps, which I'm sure it will, seeing how you opened a save that was created with a mod version :)

yeah your right, i dont know that. i only know so much about pcs, coding is worse bc the joys of dyslexia... code fuck my eyes up big time. thanks for posting links either way. i swim through it all

rockie

Aug 16, 2017
All I can say is you are taking her words too litreally, just like she said "all girls" she also said "personal use" in the same sentence which is a contradiction.
I'm not a cop so I wont pretend like I know how it all works but I dont think either Lily is an undercover cop (because she is too young) or that her setting Quinn up to give her drugs can be used as actual evidence in court.
Hmm.. that's what an undercover cop would say :p

Lily wants to destroy Quinn's empire... but I don't think she is a cop or anything like that either, she's just chaotic, I don't know which one yet

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
How do I get Bella taking her wedding ring off?? I´m on a full chick playthrough and avoided Cathy and Jade and even Josy & Maya ... had to fuck Sage at the party though - there is no choice to avoid it. What did I do wrong???
Im wondering too, i went full Chick for Bella and i didnt see that scene.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
yeah your right, i dont know that. i only know so much about pcs, coding is worse bc the joys of dyslexia... code fuck my eyes up big time. thanks for posting links either way. i swim through it all
No need to swim. I suggest doing the console route to resolve but if it's too complicated choose the second choice and simply copy the script over. The console route will resolve your persistent file going forward for now, so it's a more permanent fix. Next update could bork you again if you only choose the script copy route. Regards (my apologies for coming across like an asshole, it's just that I've type that answer so many times today, so no offense intended, I get it).

aiden2020

Dec 21, 2020
Does any one know the song that plays in the update when I'm sleeping with Josey.

Tell if you know it please I can't get it out of my head

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
No need to swim. I suggest doing the console route to resolve but if it's too complicated choose the second choice and simply copy the script over. The console route will resolve your persistent file going forward for now, so it's a more permanent fix. Next update could bork you again if you only choose the script copy route. Regards (my apologies for coming across like an asshole, it's just that I've type that answer so many times today, so no offense intended, I get it).

your cool man. no worries. i been thumbing through it all and it just all confused to daylights out of me. ill try that and if i cannnot figure it out. ill just ask. i know things with bugs happen and fixes evolve too

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
You must not have been w/ Cathy....so load a save before U7 if you don't have and keep things platonic w/ her. In case it's not clear, don't stick ur dik in any hole of Cathy.
Did a 2nd run through and avoided Driving her home. Thanks for the tip!

Apr 4, 2019
Josy bug.PNG
Hey guys. I have the following problem, where I cant find any solution:
After that frame, the game crashes. No error, no this application isnt responding, it just closes itself. Everytime.
I tried everything I could think of, restarting game, closing all other applications, restarting computer, reloading a prior save. Im at my wits end. And I wouldnt want to download the whole game again.
Any solutions? Would be much appreciated.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
All I can say is you are taking her words too litreally, just like she said "all girls" she also said "personal use" in the same sentence which is a contradiction.
I'm not a cop so I wont pretend like I know how it all works but I dont think either Lily is an undercover cop (because she is too young) or that her setting Quinn up to give her drugs can be used as actual evidence in court.
That was my entire point about her clearly not buying them for the girls but just saying she does. If you go through the dialogue Lily and Quinn have they are clearly both going for "plausible deniability". Lily is actively avoiding to say how much of which product she wants, merely going "500 bucks worth but I have absolutely no idea how much that would buy me" with Quinn playing along and going "I have no idea how much that is either, but 500 bucks seems like it's more than personal use." showing that she is a bit suspicious of she sheer amount Lily is asking for when this is the first time they are dealing with each other. That is when Lily presents the whole "It's personal use but it's for all the girls in the club." point in order to steer Quinn away from the suspicion that Lily might be buying her product to then sell it elsewhere, or to snitch on her.
That is why I initially went, quote "tbh. the thing is that I don't believe she actually is buying the drugs for the girls at the club." because I am not taking her words at face value.
She says she wants drugs from a reliable and cheap supplier -> Quinn is unreliable and overpricing her drugs to make up for the money that was stolen from her -> shit makes no sense
She asks for quite a lot of product from a dealer she has never dealt with before -> Quinn gets suspicious because that is a pretty big amount (any dealer would get suspicious if someone that has never even tested their product to check if it's even to their liking suddenly went for such amounts) -> only then does Lily come in with the convenient excuse that it's all personal use but for a pretty big group of people (all the girls in the club) -> Quinn is convinced and now wants to deal with her -> the problem here being that if you combine all that information it can be summarized as Lily saying "All the girls in the club take drugs but our old dealer is shit. Somehow out of all these girls working in the redlight district and taking drugs not a single one has heard of a different dealer we can switch over to, so our best option for 'reliable and cheap' drugs is an unreliable college girl selling drugs at double the going rate." -> shit makes no sense

Unless the assumption is that Lily is braindead and actively seeking out Quinn in order to get scammed by her prices, Lilys actions are unreasonable. If she wanted reliable and cheap pretty much anyone would be a better option than Quinn who is the opposite of both of those things. Likewise if the girls needed a new dealer then their own stripclub or any of the surrounding bars would be a better place to find a new dealer (or someone that can point them to a new dealer. like maybe one of their many many customers.) at than B&R. Hence why I think the girls know nothing about this and this is Lily buying 500 dollars worth for herself.
That poses the question why. She'd be putting herself at risk buying that much, when she literally lives in the same sorority mansion as her new dealer and could buy smaller amounts each time. No one enjoys sitting on illegal amounts of drugs when they could very easily avoid doing so. IF Lily is lying about the drugs being for the other strippers, then the only real reason I could see for why she asks for so much is in order to put Quinn in a situation where she has 500 dollars worth of weed (they talk about smoking and 500 bucks worth of crack would not cover all strippers, so I'm guessing they are talking weed) and the only real reasons for that that I can imagine is 1) to maybe steal it out of her room instead of actually buying or 2) to get her into legal trouble, since Quinn could never explain that amount being for her own personal use.

So the only split here is wether you think Lily is lying about who the drugs are for or not and we can agree to disagree on that. I am convinced she is lying, you seem to be convinced she is truthful. Only time will tell.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Does anybody have a save with flirted with Becky in Ep6? I tried to load an old save and the skip button is not working even though it's enabled.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes