JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Man... DPC stepped up his game this episode though. The quality of the renders, the story line and the animations... Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Naxer

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I opened last scene with mod and it was about jill. The weird part is in my game i dont saw that scene in that part of story and i dont know why. Can anyone tell me which thing i need do that for?

Mattinvegas

Mar 28, 2020
I opened last scene with mod and it was about jill. The weird part is in my game i dont saw that scene in that part of story and i dont know why. Can anyone tell me which thing i need do that for?
Have to be on the chick path and had to have chosen the date with jill in ep 6

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Have to be on the chick path and had to have chosen the date with jill in ep 6
Oh ok then im going to play my chich saves :D Sadly i need play two different save for scenes and its looks like im going to need more... I mean if we got BJ from caty we cant even have scene with Bella... Thats weird...

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Holly hell! I thought I was going through Jill's path but I missed the scenes with her in this episode: running with her and the lewd one. I am in the chik path. Anybody knows where I screwed it? She's forcely dating Tybalt. What I need to get the running scene to the lake and the lewd one?

Doggydawg

Apr 25, 2020
I can't run the game. When opening the game, it shows the splashscreen for a second and then closes again. Does anyone have any idea why this happens? Would the game act in this way if it was a hardward issue (Somewhat old computer)? I had the same problem with 'Innocent Witches', where it turned out that it didn't work because i wasn't running the 64-bit version, but Being A DIK do not offer different versions (Or do they?).

Edit: Yeah, I'm an idiot. It's exactly the same scenario as with 'IW', where I had to use the .exe file in lib/windows-i686. I'll leave the comment in case someone has the same problem.

Last edited:

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
God i enjoy this game, been so long for something like this, got my 3 main saves (1 with Josy and Maya, 1 with Sage and Quin (and Jade) and 1 with Jill and Isabella). Did a redownload of whole game rather then patch, fixed up my errors. Only downside is waiting 3-4 months between content updates,

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes