Sep 5, 2018
Can someone tell which scenes are in the first row in the gallery from episode 7? I've got the first one and the fifth however im completley at loss with the rest of this row.

Simon995

May 12, 2019
Holly hell! I thought I was going through Jill's path but I missed the scenes with her in this episode: running with her and the lewd one. I am in the chik path. Anybody knows where I screwed it? She's forcely dating Tybalt. What I need to get the running scene to the lake and the lewd one?
u need to be on chick and Jill path~ the running event is trigger when u reply to her message in a free roam session~ should be the last free roam session on this update if not mistaken~ the lewd scene might be trigger base on the picnic event in episode 6~ I'm on massive chick and permanent affinity for my playthrough~

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
I can't run the game. When opening the game, it shows the splashscreen for a second and then closes again. Does anyone have any idea why this happens? Would the game act in this way if it was a hardward issue (Somewhat old computer)? I had the same problem with 'Innocent Witches', where it turned out that it didn't work because i wasn't running the 64-bit version, but Being A DIK do not offer different versions (Or do they?).
I have the same problem and waiting 3 days someone to help resovling it.. And have the same problem with the android version..

Last edited:

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
I also had problems to watch some scenes of the gallery, then scrappy did his magic, and fuck off to the minigames, all those stupid frat managements, choices, where is the bottle rum and all that, yay! Thanks scrappy!!!

Last edited:

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Can someone tell which scenes are in the first row in the gallery from episode 7? I've got the first one and the fifth however im completley at loss with the rest of this row.
If you won hellweek and took the vip pass you can go to the VIP room and meet madam rose. that happens when your are cleaning there. if you dont want to replay a whole episode i could send you safe or you just have to change the vip pass variable in an online safe editor.

Sep 5, 2018
If you won hellweek and took the vip pass you can go to the VIP room and meet madam rose. that happens when your are cleaning there. if you dont want to replay a whole episode i could send you safe or you just have to change the vip pass variable in an online safe editor.
Thanks mate i have save just before that choice.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I am starting to despise Jill more and more, she's even lower then Maya for me now. On my main save Sage path, i'm trying to do anything possible to counter-sabotage Isabella's sabotage so than lovely manly lady can get banged by micro-penis. I think that's what she deserves. Anyone else like me?

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered recently, but what are the requirements for Heather liking you/being able to give her a drink at the party?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
u need to be on chick and Jill path~ the running event is trigger when u reply to her message in a free roam session~ should be the last free roam session on this update if not mistaken~ the lewd scene might be trigger base on the picnic event in episode 6~ I'm on massive chick and permanent affinity for my playthrough~
Thanks! I didn't remember that you choose between sage and going to the picinic with her, I chose the wrong save.

krmit

May 5, 2017
I'm having the same issue. It seems to only happen in the mansion bedroom. Don't know what the problem is as I even did a fresh install of the game and it still happened.
Good to know. I'll just wait till the next free roam section and see if I can access Rooster there.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
The starting image is presplash.jpg and located in the game folder. It’s full hd resolution, you can edit / resize it to match your screen resolution if it bothers you...
Now that is better, the default resolution didn't fit my old ass laptop. Now everything is good.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes