TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Somebody didn't level up their fighting skills it was easy, it was hilarious though when Chad mentioned that Sage hits too hard. Seemed low key scared of Sage's fighting ability.
Sage hits for half of MC's HP in 1 hit, if you mess up she can literally 2 shot you. How I know you ask? I messed up 2 of the arrow inputs by mistake while testing things. The Jock in the brawler app doesn't hit this hard.

Reactions: ename144

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Hello y'all. I want to ask kindly if someone of you could pls sp kind and give me a full save for ep7 with gallery unlocked full pretty please? A lot of stuff private is going on and my friggin pc just crashed. now i am on my laptop and have no save and stuff anymore :(
thank you for your time.

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
Awesome update! As a Sage fan I hope Halloween event will be focusing on sage and (maybe lily XD). i hope Lily and envy will get their own ending they are too awesome to just ignore!

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Sage finding out about what Quinn has been doing behind her back is a given regardless of her involvement with helping Maya. Its a matter of time, DPC could use the MC or Maya as the trigger but we can only speculate at this point. Also it seems out of character for Sage to suddenly want to lend money to Maya, someone who she doesn't know at all out of nowhere. The already existing loan exists as a plot point for a reason, waving it off with something else makes no sense. Considering Maya wants to gain her "freedom" from her father's influence.
I’ve hand waved nothing. The loan is co-signed. Her father owes the money just as much as she does. He controls it and the threat is “do as I say or you don’t get it to use the money for college” and she can’t get another loan without fucking her credit.

If Sage pays the tuition it removes all Maya’s fathers leverage. Gets her freedom. Yeah he could default on the loan and keep the cash for himself... fucking both their credit scores but she’d still be at college. The threat is her father controls the money and by proxy her place at college. Sage could remove that and it wouldn’t be lending Maya “her” money it would be dipping into her families wealth.

This is pointless, you clearly know best and any theory but yours is wrong. Christ this is what this place became when all the sensible people got banned eh? No discussion anymore just “nah, you’re wrong”.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Xypher

May 1, 2017
The one side interest who has me suspicious of being a future/current problem is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Just got this feeling that for whatever reason she is the one responsible for
and will go some level of Fatal Attraction when we pick a real love interest. Just a feeling, but her eyes give me that Helter Skelter vibe.
I hope DPC doesn't pull a Leah reveal from Acting Lessons on her.

pater_dick

May 23, 2020
Can anyone, who unlocked all the scenes, maybe show us a pic of the gallery? I'm not sure what I'm missing and I'm missing quite a few of them. Even a full save would be fine by me.
Thanks!

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
did not read much trough the thread, is there any sally love around here? :LOL:
as for heather, she looked fabolous at the hot party
Never cared about Heather. But...I don't know how or why, I really wanted her to have a scene at the party. Somehow she grew on me.

Also, Sally was the only reason I enjoyed that D&G game. She's fun in a "spank her" way.

Reactions: kazaf and p22

Jude94

Feb 22, 2020
Thanks for porting it over to android. I had issue clicking on comment icon in the Rooster app on the phone. With that, I cannot get past the Cathy episode. It keeps asking me to checking Rooster app on the phone. Is it just me ?
Even I am facing a similar issue...But for me , not only rooster, but also the wallpaper app and swyper are giving issues...whenever I open them, on the next click it returns me to the home screen of the phone...

Reactions: ak440

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
A little early but let's talk Halloween's party.
This game is among other things inspired by college movies, and I remember in the revenge of the nerds someone using a disguise to secretly fuck one of the popular girls.
Anyone feeling like Heather, Elena or Sally may fall to this kind of trick. Other girls?

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I hope DPC doesn't pull a Leah reveal from Acting Lessons on her.
I don't think he will pull that trope again, and I may have overstated my point in an attempt at humor. It was just that last encounter struck me wrong in some way. Nothing I can put my finger on. I think
may either get very possessive and use her power to hold on to the MC or drop him in maneater fashion by finding a new toy. Either way she just strikes me as future trouble.

ak440

Sep 28, 2018
Even I am facing a similar issue...But for me , not only rooster, but also the wallpaper app and swyper are giving issues...whenever I open them, on the next click it returns me to the home screen of the phone...
Also having that issue with everything on the old phone...new phone on Ep7 is fine. If I move the mouse left or right it closes any app on the phone.
Makes it hard to open old alternative saves and figure out what I'd done in the bios app.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes