zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
It will come to some point that you will have to choose which girl you will be with. Sage has already said that she is open to having a relationship with MC in the future, Bella wants a date with MC, Jill is increasingly willing to lose her virginity with MC.
Can you pass the save with madame scenes?? pls :)
I got you this is at the start of scene and after that scene you immediately go to threesome with the Strippers save withe persistent I believe its 100% Gallery not scenes Ive not played all paths BTW my saves are modded make sure to backup your persistent before using or it will overwrite yours

Last edited:
Reactions: Yanagi-san

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
The ending was pretty unexpected. Now got a long way ahead of me to get the Jill Route without that photo. At least that will solve the issue with Cathy to get the Bella scene. What is the last scene of the update? I am already pretty excited on what will happen in the next episode.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There is something that I don’t get , why don’t we have major choices in this update ? It’s weird cause all the back updates has one or two
If you're locked into a permanent DIK/Chick alignment I'm not sure if any come up, but I'll admit I wasn't paying too much attention, too busy having fun.
I replaced my persistent save with the download of this forum but the gallery isn't unlocked. What do I need to do?
Did you replace both persistent files? There's one in your standard save folder and another in the %appdata%\RenPy\BaDIK folder.
A question though: can you fuck Heather or Becky on any path?
No to Heather, and you can kinda end-up face-fucking Becky, which is the first time I've liked her.
what mods should I download to get the best experience out of it?
None whatsoever.
Doesn't really matter at this point, the only girls you get locked out of are Josy/Maya if DIK and Quinn if CHICK and regardless of what anyone else says, as of current patch, JILL/BELLA are still on available on the dick path.
While true, I was mildly disappointed to have a CHICK requirement to have Bella wriggle on my face in a 69.

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
It will come to some point that you will have to choose which girl you will be with. Sage has already said that she is open to having a relationship with MC in the future, Bella wants a date with MC, Jill is increasingly willing to lose her virginity with MC.
I wish we could choose some of the side girls to engage in a relationship, as I love Quinn more than any of the main girls.

Reactions: Gunizz
Apr 3, 2020
Hey guys! First of all, forgive my bad english. It's not my native language.

I was wondering for the most intelligent/ efficient way to play Being a DIK in the least gameplays possible without reaching a point where dating one girl ruins the relationship with another one.

I know I will probably have to choose one girl soon or later in order to get different endings, but I hope this will be like Acting Lessons where you can save the game before a few important choices near the end and then getting most of endings in just one main playthrough.

I guess BAD propose two main paths: DIK and CHICK. Certain girls are obviously for the DIK path (Sage, Quinn and the rest of HOTs). I think others girls suggest a CHICK path (Jill is the best example).

But I have doubts about some of the girls:

Isabella: I don't know which path I should date her on. The DIK route doesn't seem to suit her, but i'm afraid that choosing her on the same playthrough than Jill (CHICK way) will lead to ruining both relations, given that they are close friends.

Josy/ Maya and Jade: i know they storylines are mutually exclusive due to the decision about going with Jade or confess your love to Josy and Maya. The most intuitive thing to do would be follow Jade story on DIK path and Josy/ Maya on CHICK route. But again, i think this would be a future problem for Jill's storyline.

I know the game is not finished, so it's imposible to ensure anything. But I would like to know what's your opinion about how to distribute the girls between different gameplays.

Thanks in advance!!

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
How does the Tybalt presentation go with Jills reactions if you are not in a relationship with any of the girls? Would they still immediately recognize MC's dick? What if you never took the dick pic in Ep 5 with Tybalts phone?
Nothing is happening.

For me when it happened I was only with Sage so she recognized the cock. I had slept with Josy at the start of the game so she recognized it too. I wasn't with Jill at all, so she only blushed when Josy and Sage recognized the MC's cock.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It was the best episode of all! :D
Progress with Jill.. damn. This masturbation scene, the best scene in the game. :love:
It was sweet to see Jill trying to flirt with us. :D

Bella finally took off her ring. I'm looking forward to the date with her.

There were also moments when I couldn't bear the laugh.

The scene with Tybalt's presentation when the picture of MC dick showed on the projector, haha. :LOL:

It's a pity that it's over, and now we have to wait 4-5 months for the next update again. But it's worth it, because something feels that the next update will be even better! Can't wait. ;)

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Tybalt's speech to the economics class really sent his character off the rails, turning him into an over the top cartoon character, and not in a good way.

He really stands out now as a ludicrous character in a game fairly grounded in reality.

It's too bad. Him popping Jill's cherry could been a really good corruption/degradation scene in routes where you choose not to pursue Jill. But turning him into a buffoonish butt monkey kinds kills that.

• Angry
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gunizz and p22

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
So I guess Chizzled Chin Chad is a Chadrella honestly I never disliked Chad especially when we fought and he ask What did I do to you I felt like a complete douche because he didnt I came out of nowhere fuqn up peoples lives.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I gotta say, Nicole/Envy is top-notch even in her 2d art. Perfect body, without disproportionately large breasts or butt, looks classy every single time. At this point if she were a main LI competing I'd actually go with her. Bella is great and all, but DPC has a knack for giving way disproportionate bodies to certain characters. Kinda reminds me of Lewdlab with his own over-sized everything.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Tybalt's speech to the economics class really sent his character off the rails, turning him into an over the top cartoon character, and not in a good way.

He really stands out now as a ludicrous character in a game fairly grounded in reality.

It's too bad. Him popping Jill's cherry could been a really good corruption/degradation scene in routes where you choose not to pursue Jill. But turning him into a buffoonish butt monkey kinds kills that.
It's too bad. Him popping Jill's cherry could been a really good corruption/degradation scene in routes where you choose not to pursue Jill. But turning him into a buffoonish butt monkey kinds kills that. (This is not normal). :eek:

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Hey guys! First of all, forgive my bad english. It's not my native language.

I was wondering for the most intelligent/ efficient way to play Being a DIK in the least gameplays possible without reaching a point where dating one girl ruins the relationship with another one.

I know I will probably have to choose one girl soon or later in order to get different endings, but I hope this will be like Acting Lessons where you can save the game before a few important choices near the end and then getting most of endings in just one main playthrough.

I guess BAD propose two main paths: DIK and CHICK. Certain girls are obviously for the DIK path (Sage, Quinn and the rest of HOTs). I think others girls suggest a CHICK path (Jill is the best example).²

But I have doubts about some of the girls:

Isabella: I don't know which path I should date her on. The DIK route doesn't seem to suit her, but i'm afraid that choosing her on the same playthrough than Jill (CHICK way) will lead to ruining both relations, given that they are close friends.

Josy/ Maya and Jade: i know they storylines are mutually exclusive due to the decision about going with Jade or confess your love to Josy and Maya. The most intuitive thing to do would be follow Jade story on DIK path and Josy/ Maya on CHICK route. But again, i think this would be a future problem for Jill's storyline.

I know the game is not finished, so it's imposible to ensure anything. But I would like to know what's your opinion about how to distribute the girls between different gameplays.

Thanks in advance!!
I would recommend 3 main paths, DIK with the HOTs Sage and so on. A chik/neutral path for maya/josy and a child path for Jill and Bella. Maybe you could also combine Josy,Maya Jill and Bella in one playthrough, but am not sure about it. Jill and Bella definitely need the Chik path and for the Hots some scenes are locked if you aren't on the DIK path. I would also recommend gathering at the end of each episode the path safes. I played through them and switched here and there, now I lost the overview where which safe is even though i named them.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes