Adipsycho

Jun 5, 2019
Having a weird crashing issue when Josey asks where's she's going to sleep after Mayas dad leaves the dorm.
I tried redownloading the whole game (yes 13GB of it) yet crashes at same spot. please, anyone know a fix?

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
With the Update I wondered why Sage called me Brother in the steamy scenes and if I missed something. I completely forgot about the pet names since v6...
You made Sage call you Brother?But....why though? (says the guy who made Riona call him "daddy" :sneaky: )

Reactions: Marley300

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
Hey guys what actually is the difference between the status and affinity? the walkthrough says if you are in DIK path for example they will not like it if you do an action. But my affinity is chik in this playthrough and my status is dik so im confused if im on the dik path or chick path

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
I was wondering something: all that new furniture we got helped the MC a lot and is in perfect shape. Unless you're Tybalt trying to make a point, who would just throw it away? We also know it came from a hotel. What if the MC's grandfather knew about his grandson and basically offered him the furniture?

Also who thinks that there will be a new throuple in the Gym Locker?

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
Hey guys what actually is the difference between the status and affinity? the walkthrough says if you are in DIK path for example they will not like it if you do an action. But my affinity is chik in this playthrough and my status is dik so im confused if im on the dik path or chick path
Status is minor decisions and fluctuates based on your actions (although it may be hard to reverse if you're a massive something). Affinity is only counting major choices. Path is affinity.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
yet she allowed my ChickMC to help her on two play throughs. It isn't being a ChickMC that she refuses, but being in a relationship with Josy and Maya she does not like.
I see, I didn't know that. :eek: On my last ChickMC Sage game I tried to stay on friendly terms with J&M not taking it further with them, but Quinn still refused my help.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
yet she allowed my ChickMC to help her on two play throughs. It isn't being a ChickMC that she refuses, but being in a relationship with Josy and Maya she does not like.
I think you have a game with a mod or a severe bug.
From official Walkthrough:
1619779852893.png
This is written by DPC, and it contains the necessary conditions to obtain the scene.

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
I was wondering something: all that new furniture we got helped the MC a lot and is in perfect shape. Unless you're Tybalt trying to make a point, who would just throw it away? We also know it came from a hotel. What if the MC's grandfather knew about his grandson and basically offered him the furniture?

I don't know about hotels, but I worked for people that wanted to renovate their houses throwing away fully functional furniture. Like 2 year old kitchen, custom made couch, wardrobe, lighting etc..

Some rich people are insane man.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

dude i work in hotels! that is perfectly normal! you gotta keep the standart of the room types! so a 600 room hotel might have 60 room types where 20 need renovation but if the last one was like 5-7 years ago its just cheaper image wise and quality pattern wise to just renovate all the 60 rooms instead of fixing 20 that will only last 2-3 years before an update is required!

the average time for renovations is normally 5-7 years before it starts being labelled tacky or old fashioned or shit like that!

and storage is expensive!

as for donating stuff if you can find a place to donate it and bill them for tax purposes its great but there are very strict anti corruption laws regarding donations that make the entire process slow and very stressing!

furthermore with the new littering and environmental laws just dropping stuff on the street on the other side of the city means you are risking a big fine! so in the end of the day if there is not a charity that is well reputed and can handle the legal hassle to give you the tax credits its just easyer to dump it on an official and legal location!

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
I think i should remind DIKs here that Jill be drop DICK-MC too. She will suffer and reconsider very hard that dickpic on Tybalt presentation. For CHIKs same dickpic still hurt her, but seems will motivate to take actions thou.

Only Josy and Sage will tolerate most DIK moves and ready to forgive MC almost anything. Almost. Sage more, Josy less, but still.

Quinn and Lily will take full dick in all means, but hardly get attached and accept strong emotional bonds with MC. Sex, busyness, and no more. Even mb public status if it seems profitable, but no bonds.

P.S. So, 2 new side gay-chicks in ep8?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I think i should remind DIKs here that Jill be drop DICK-MC too. She will suffer and reconsider very hard that dickpic on Tybalt presentation. For CHIKs same dickpic still hurt her, but seems will motivate to take actions thou.

Only Josy and Sage will tolerate most DIK moves and ready to forgive MC almost anything. Almost. Sage more, Josy less, but still.

Quinn and Lily will take full dick in all means, but hardly get attached and accept strong emotional bonds with MC. Sex, busyness, and no more. Even mb public status if it seems profitable, but no bonds.

P.S. So, 2 new side gay-chicks in ep8?
Lily gives you the scene at the prep party for free if you are neutral or chick, and at the HOT party being neutral is enough. The only full DIK from episode 6 on is Quinn.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
The status statistic is gradually losing influence to affinity as the game progresses and more major choices define the relationships. But the status enables customized dialogues without significant impact on the storyline, nothing that can't be remedied at least. I tend to compare the status to a temporary mood than the true nature of the main character.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes