duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Someone please help me! What is the basic main difference between dik sage route and chick sage route? Seeing previous routes i think that dik sage route will have a lot of sex and chick sage route will have sex but also i guess support and care kind of stuff. Please clear this doubt. And which route do you recommend to start first? so far i like chick mc cuz i haven't played dik mc that much. Thank you in advance.
For clearly easily explain, DIK route is what you want your character become a Chad, doing things bad boy do, fuck all the girl and become dad of their child

Chick route if you want your character become a loser, didn't dare to check the girl in front of them, didn't dare to swearing in front of Teacher, go to sleep at 10 PM, text your dad everyday and obey to Adult like a good kid. Well, fortunately this game is mercy enough to help you fuck the girl even in Chick route, like Jill for example, not all the girl, but what do you expect in this route? In real life become a Chick not lead you to anywhere.

Y2Jamie

Jun 11, 2020
Sorry if this has already been answered, but my games keeps crashing when the math test starts in episode 7... Is there a fix for this?

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Sorry if this has already been answered, but my games keeps crashing when the math test starts in episode 7... Is there a fix for this?
First time running the game took a lot of time to load.
After that from 5 to 10 seconds at most to load the game for me.

So if it's first, maybe just wait?
Just like Giaochino said, first time it my take a little longer. It's something new - the loading screnn - after all. Every next timeit loading faster. Just try to give it some time.

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Does anyone still has a link to the previous version? (6.x)

I tried v7.2 on 2 different systems and every single animation (new AND old) is glitchy.

Thanks!

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Maybe I'm just visually impaired but does anyone else think the shuffle game is hard af?
At first I yeah. But the I've remind myself a way to solve it (I had that type of toy when I was a kid - I know, funny and lame ;) ). And if I remember, DPC added the same way to solve it in the official guide.
First solve the top row, then tle 2 pieces in the left column. The last 3 pieces you just need to place on right spot.
Maybe it feels a little harder in the new Episode, because there are new pictures, but it still (at least for me) easy to solve it.

Reactions: dumbass55

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone still has a link to the previous version? (6.x)

I tried v7.2 on 2 different systems and every single animation (new AND old) is glitchy.

Thanks!
Are you downloading the compressed versions or the full versions?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes