dvnh

Dec 16, 2017
I'm experiencing a peculiar bug where, whenever I go into an app on the phone, it pops back out to the phone's home screen as soon as I move the mouse more than a centimeter or so. (This makes some of the apps unusable, which prevents progress in the game at some points.) Has anyone else encountered this?

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Not sure if you are just trolling or didnt even read the guide till the end...
My guide finishes all rooms and you get enough money to buy the windows by the last minigame of EP7.
Also its not possible to install windows yet, that will most likely happen at the start of EP8.
I get that, the point was it could be optimized further to not require giving up the VIP pass.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
my only wish is that DPC doesn't make us chose between Jill and Bella but knowing DPC there's probably going to be a fire and we have to chose one of them, my god that shit still hunts me.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I get that, the point was it could be optimized further to not require giving up the VIP pass.
I mean thats fair but I did specify in the guide that it was meant to be for not taking the VIP pass, you are welcome to make one for taking it tho.
Tbh I dont see a reason to take the VIP pass as of right now considering Madam didnt really seem all that great and I still prefer Nicole and Lily over anyone else in that club and their interactions outside the club are far better.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
With the stats Rusty has by the last 2 minigames it shouldnt take that many reloads to find a 3$ job, there is more than one he can take btw so its not that bad.
I actually avoided doing reload strats to maximaze money gain for most of it because its just tedious and unnecesary unless you are taking the VIP pass.
I was thinking of the 3rd and 4th tabs on your sheet; you assigned the DIKs to work $2 jobs, but there's only one such job they qualify for with their combination of scores.

Yeah, I hadn't checked it out, but looking at it now it's not optimized the first runs, you should never be working on jobs with less than $3, since that's highly inefficient, even $3 jobs themselves are less efficient than completing repairs. Also 3 guys finishing a room gives more XP than 2 guys. So if you're can do 1 guy + 3 guys instead of 2 + 2, that will gain you more XP, meaning later you can put people to work earlier and on better jobs. Maximizing XP gains at the start has a snowball-like effect on next rounds.
It's actually more complicated than you might think because while working in larger teams gives you more skill points, it generates less score. That translates into to less fungible experience. Because of the way the job requirements are laid out, a lot of those skill points will wind up being "wasted" on higher skills that don't translate easily into earning more money or repairing a room with fewer DIKs (unless you double down and invest further in those skills). It also limits the total number of rooms you can repair in a round. I'm pretty sure working in 3 three-man teams on the first session is optimal, but after that I'm not how much better it is to work in 3 groups of 3 than, say, 1 group of 3 and 3 groups of 2.

Beyond that, we know we will get more than 7 sessions, so we might be better off taking a slower approach in order to maximize the amount of money we can earn in later rounds by delaying repairs to let DIKs work work expensive jobs when they come up. That requires at least some of the DIKs having the stats to take advantage of those jobs, which would mean funneling points into Work that might be useless if you draw a bad set of jobs. It really comes down to how willing you are to gamble (or reload until you get the jobs you're looking for).

Not sure if you are just trolling or didnt even read the guide till the end...
My guide finishes all rooms and you get enough money to buy the windows by the last minigame of EP7.
Also its not possible to install windows yet, that will most likely happen at the start of EP8.
I actually think it will happen near the end of Episode 8, at the same time regardless of when you actually pay for the order. The advantage to finishing sooner (beyond bragging rights) is the chance to earn more money to fund the rumored Halloween party.

Aug 3, 2020
Can you go CHICK and have a relationship with sage, maya, josy, jill and bella? Was just wondering is it possible for you to pursue 5 relationships at once with the main chicks

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
If you're at the first part of this, there's a wine bottle on the floor that's kind of hard to see because it's next to the chair on the right. There's also some glasses on the floor on the left as well.
Thanks for your help. I can see the bottle on the right but not the glasses on the left. I just clicked on the left until I found something. Strange.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Can you go CHICK and have a relationship with sage, maya, josy, jill and bella? Was just wondering is it possible for you to pursue 5 relationships at once with the main chicks
if ur hoping for a harem route,
it won't happen,
especially if ur going for Jill
atm Jill and Bella is like on the same path (same with Maya and Josy but different situation)
if u read the MC monologue after the 2nd date,
my bet is ur also gonna have to choose either Jill or Bella
(if ur not rejected by Bella at EP7 because of ur choice from previous episodes as well)
Sage is available on Chick (the dialogue and how she acted to MC depends on ur choices on previous episodes tho)

but again if ur hoping to get every girl as like a harem
it won't happen, so my suggestion start planning which one ur gunning for

as per EP7 u can have a relationship with everyone
wait let me rephrase that,
u can fuck almost everyone aside from Jill and Bella,
relationship wise nothing serious yet

Reactions: JamieSadistic
Aug 3, 2020
if ur hoping for a harem route,
it won't happen,
especially if ur going for Jill
atm Jill and Bella is like on the same path (same with Maya and Josy but different situation)
if u read the MC monologue after the 2nd date,
my bet is ur also gonna have to choose either Jill or Bella
(if ur not rejected by Bella at EP7 because of ur choice from previous episodes as well)
Sage is available on Chick (the dialogue and how she acted to MC depends on ur choices on previous episodes tho)

but again if ur hoping to get every girl as like a harem
it won't happen, so my suggestion start planning which one ur gunning for

as per EP7 u can have a relationship with everyone
wait let me rephrase that,
u can fuck almost everyone aside from Jill and Bella,
relationship wise nothing serious yet
Damn it i need to make a decision and replay the whole game again XD. If i want to pursue sage it’s better to be a dik than a chick right?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Damn it i need to make a decision and replay the whole game again XD. If i want to pursue sage it’s better to be a dik than a chick right?
not entirely true,
if u want to see her fuck scenes u can do it as either DIK or CHICK,
if u want to read a more serious conversation between Sage and MC on ep7 ?
go chick path and avoid her being a fuck buddies, just act friendly like a friend
and u'll get a serious conversation from her in EP7 at the HOTs party
then from there.....well nobody knows yet

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
wait does the math answers for EP7 post got removed or something ?
can't seem to search for it with "math or math test or math exams" keyword

ended up with only 1 person asking for the answers and the 2nd one is a post from Jul 2020 o_O

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Quick poll. (No one has ever done this in the history of BADIK)
Aside from Josy and Maya... What other threeway would you #1 expect to happen or #2 dream to happen with the main girls or even maybe main girl + side girl?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Quick poll. (No one has ever done this in the history of BADIK)
Aside from Josy and Maya... What other threeway would you #1 expect to happen or #2 dream to happen with the main girls or even maybe main girl + side girl?
Shit I wish there was an option to take Jade and Cathy home at the end of ep6 instead of Nicole and Sandra

Were gonna get a 3sum with M+J tho. I think thats what they said for his birthday present, I know Maya makes a comment about it in ep7

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes