JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Any idea what variable triggers this? Bella is my favourite, but I don't feel like replaying 2 chapters because of this.
If you're going to edit a save file, the variables you're looking for are :
ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 : (1)
ep7_bella_rejected_you 1/0: (0)
Just change the 1 in the parenthesis to a 0, save it, and replace the save file in your game/saves folder.

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I guess you missed the guide I posted some days ago then.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5658339
And yeah I'm pretty sure its possible to finish all rooms and have the windows bought by the end of episode 7 while taking the VIP pass as long as you optimize it enough since I was able to finish it all before the last minigame of episode 7 without the VIP pass.
If you use my guide and you took the VIP pass you would only be 10$ short.
Yeah, I hadn't checked it out, but looking at it now it's not optimized the first runs, you should never be working on jobs with less than $3, since that's highly inefficient, even $3 jobs themselves are less efficient than completing repairs. Also 3 guys finishing a room gives more XP than 2 guys. So if you're can do 1 guy + 3 guys instead of 2 + 2, that will gain you more XP, meaning later you can put people to work earlier and on better jobs. Maximizing XP gains at the start has a snowball-like effect on next rounds.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Yeah, I hadn't checked it out, but looking at it now it's not optimized the first runs, you should never be working on jobs with less than $3, since that's highly inefficient, even $3 jobs themselves are less efficient than completing repairs. Also 3 guys finishing a room gives more XP than 2 guys. So if you're can do 1 guy + 3 guys instead of 2 + 2, that will gain you more XP, meaning later you can put people to work earlier and on better jobs. Maximizing XP gains at the start has a snowball-like effect on next rounds.
And what would that accomplish?
This is not a race, finishing the thing even earlier would make no differenece aside from being able to boast about it in the forums I guess.

Reactions: isotope

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Thx. This might be the best choice. Another Question: is sage the only girl that likes diks? For the other girls it seems to be better to go with chick?
Sage and all the HOTs... Bella doesn't really care if you're DIK or Chick I don't think.

whatisthat!!

Apr 30, 2021
Hello, I just completed the whole game and it was very fun. One of my favourite's for sure. I had this doubt, is tybalt jade's son? I saw his picture in her house in ep 3 i guess.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Sage and all the HOTs... Bella doesn't really care if you're DIK or Chick I don't think.
Bella has a 69 scene that's locked under chick so in the long run,
like it or not i bet cake will put her behind chick route
plus sage is also available on chick route but on a more serious note instead of just fuck buddies,

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Hello, I just completed the whole game and it was very fun. One of my favourite's for sure. I had this doubt, is tybalt jade's son? I saw his picture in her house in ep 3 i guess.
jade's husband, burke is his dad if i'm not mistaken

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
And what would that accomplish?
This is not a race, finishing the thing even earlier would make no differenece aside from being able to boast about it in the forums I guess.
My bad, I thought the point of your guide was to finish everything by end of EP7.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Thx. This might be the best choice. Another Question: is sage the only girl that likes diks? For the other girls it seems to be better to go with chick?

Out of the main girls I believe so. The sidechicks also like Dik

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
depends on how u approach Sage in her case,
if ur on chicks route and didn't get her as fuck buddies,
she'll ask mc a serious question on the HOTs party
she even invited u to the HOTs party after her "boss fight"

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Bella has a 69 scene that's locked under chick so in the long run,
like it or not i bet cake will put her behind chick route
plus sage is also available on chick route but on a more serious note instead of just fuck buddies,
You're right about Bella. I forgot about that 69.

Reactions: JetZ

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
My bad, I thought the point of your guide was to finish everything by end of EP7.
Not sure if you are just trolling or didnt even read the guide till the end...
My guide finishes all rooms and you get enough money to buy the windows by the last minigame of EP7.
Also its not possible to install windows yet, that will most likely happen at the start of EP8.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes