brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Shit I wish there was an option to take Jade and Cathy home at the end of ep6 instead of Nicole and Sandra

Were gonna get a 3sum with M+J tho. I think thats what they said for his birthday present, I know Maya makes a comment about it in ep7
Man, i feel you. That Nicole and Sandra end didnt make it for me either.

ReXero

Apr 30, 2021
Someone please help me! What is the basic main difference between dik sage route and chick sage route? Seeing previous routes i think that dik sage route will have a lot of sex and chick sage route will have sex but also i guess support and care kind of stuff. Please clear this doubt. And which route do you recommend to start first? so far i like chick mc cuz i haven't played dik mc that much. Thank you in advance.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Someone please help me! What is the basic main difference between dik sage route and chick sage route? Seeing previous routes i think that dik sage route will have a lot of sex and chick sage route will have sex but also i guess support and care kind of stuff. Please clear this doubt. And which route do you recommend to start first? so far i like chick mc cuz i haven't played dik mc that much. Thank you in advance.
I'm not totally sure, but the difference is a titjob with a top or without a top. :Kappa:

Reactions: ReXero

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
It's not so much that I like the character Jill, I just like the thought of her and Mc being together. It's a true love story that plays out like a movie. She's this rich preppy girl who's smart, beautiful, caring, innocent, but has been spoiled and sheltered her entire life by rich parents and the indivudals around her. She has a perfect life but deep down she's sad and she just wants to get out. Live free, and find someone who makes her happy. And Mc who is not the richest, and who's mother is deceased so he's raised by a single hardworking father on low class income. (I'm on the dik route btw) Mc is always getting into trouble..partying, sleeping with mutiple women, living a carefree life but he's now developing feelings for Jill. And she's developing feelings for him too. I don't know what will happen with the writing but I just like the thought of them being meant to be together.

My top 5 favorite girl characters in order are Bella, Maya, Sage, Quinn, Jill, Josy
You mean Jill won't be ours? Or is that what you said has to do with the trajectory of DIK or CHICK?

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
I'm In love with this game
The Story is super perfect
i'm always waiting for updates to know what will happend
for those who makes this game
i swear if i have alot of moeny i'll Gladly give them to you ot keeps this game on and never end :cry:

Reactions: dav3knight

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I believe that Lana is at least 18 years old, if not older. Jill will be maxmial 10 years old. But the name Lynette, lives on and just belongs to another person who was previously named Lana.
You guys are gonna to the ends of the multiverse and back just to keep incest dreams alive, huh? :ROFLMAO:

My theory is this:

Both Lynette and Lana are dead. So very dead. Jill and MC have no blood or non-blood familial bond. All safe for landing. Neil is MC's dad. MC's grandfather is a man without a proper heir. Endgame will revolve around recruiting MC into his maternal family. Choice dependent.

Reactions: isotope

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'm In love with this game
The Story is super perfect
i'm always waiting for updates to know what will happend
for those who makes this game
i swear if i have alot of moeny i'll Gladly give them to you ot keeps this game on and never end :cry:
You can send me all your money and I'll make sure it gets to the creators of the game ;)
Quinn over Jill and Josy? Man...
Quinn above all.

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Does anyone still has a link to the previous version? (6.x)

I tried v7.2 on 2 different systems and every single animation (new AND old)is glitchy.

Thanks!

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Jill flat out says her only sister died when she was young.
View attachment 1170416 View attachment 1170417
Yes, I know. I was outlining why there were reasons to believe she was dead beyond Jill thinking she was dead. Same with Lynette. MC and Jill both believe they are dead, since they have been told that. MC has taken his Dad’s word for it, and got his inheritance. Jill could have taken her parents word for it, however as I said she would have been old enough to attend the funeral and has something of her sisters.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes