Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Do you guys see this game getting as dark or as violent as acting lessons?
In AL, the drama happens no matter what.

In BaDIK, our choices matter and influence the game.

So yes, we could have very dark things, but it will be because of our choices.

For example, Maya if we make bad decisions, it will end very badly for her.

Reactions: Kronicza7x

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Well... I replayed trying to be massive dik and it works so far for my goal, I have Bella and Sage the rest don't like me (jill, maya & josy) I'm also good with quinn and fucked almost all the hots ;), missed Jade bc I thought maybe I could get josy & maya but they didn't want to trio xd

Now I need to replay again for the maya & josy path ;) bc I have 3 scenes locked that I think are from their paths.

Also the Madamme in the pink rose vip... is that a reference to linda? xd
If Jill and Maya, Josy didn't like you, then you have missed something or making mistake somewhere, im going the dik route, totally a manwhore fuck everyone if i got a chance and still i can go to date with Jill, got a good side in Bella and have Josy, Maya as friend.

Reactions: Lionheart007

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Anyone can help me, when i run the game this always happening, stuck in loading screen like this. View attachment 1170671
Go into the game folder and right click and edit the image called "presplash"... resize it to 1366x768 and save. That'll bring that loading screen to the right size you need.
As far as it being stuck, it's all depends on your hardware man. Just wait.. it'll load up eventually.

And they won't be able to leave out the window like Josy did.

They'll have to do the walk.

The walk of what.

The walk of shaaaame! The walk of shaaaame!
Our DIK brother, he's got game!

Can't believe y'all was gonna leave the homie Cas hangin like that

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry if this has already been answered, but my games keeps crashing when the math test starts in episode 7... Is there a fix for this?
Check it out

Being a DIK compressed version math101 bug-fix

This is a bug-fix patch, which fixes errors with the math101 PNG files in the compressed versions.

There has been a recurring problem with the math_cheat.png and math_choice.png files in the compressed versions, which have been broken in several releases.

This triggers an exception error in the class mini-games, which crashes the game. These math101 PNG files will be mentioned in the error report.

This archive contains copies of these PNG files from the full version of the BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin-patch.

Edit: Updated for Being a DIK v0.7.x compressed versions.

Installation instructions:
Unzip the archive and copy the PNG files to: game/images/classes/math101/ - overwriting any existing files.

Examples:

Reactions: Meushi

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Are you downloading the compressed versions or the full versions?
Full version (14GB)

here is a sample of the glitch I encounter since 0.7.2 :

Edit : OK so it's doing on the compressed version as well... I mean... WTF??? V6 had no issue what so ever!!

Last edited:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
There's a bunch of ways to make money that don't involve selling drugs or being a general asshole to everyone.
While I don't like her at all I also feel sorry for Quinn and wouldn't mind helping her. True one doesn't have to take the "easy" and illegal way to make money, but when you start from rock bottom, mostly thanks to your family and environment, it's not that hard to feel like trash and see everyone else as such.

Quinn is basically the Queen of the Jungle/dumpster, someone who thinks deep down everyone else is a terrible person no matter how much they try to sugarcoat it, so it's totally natural to try to win even if it's by using them as stepping stones.

Also this is why I loved the way Quinn refused to let a ChickMC help her with the bleeding nose , while she doesn't mind a DikMC, even tho it's definitely a chick move. In her eyes the sugarcoated shining knight is someone she can't trust, but a DikMC is something she is very familiar with.

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
There's a bunch of ways to make money that don't involve selling drugs or being a general asshole to everyone.
Quinn is a very polarising character she may be rude and bitchy and it took me a lot of chapters to like her… I even thought that she was the antagonist of the game (her and Tommy) for such a long time, but after seeing her background and upbringing, I truly believe in a redemption arc for her and a solo ending with the MC. Love her, hate her, she will always be the unofficial sixth LI of Being a DIK :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Given its provenance, we can find extenuating circumstances.

Quinn and Riona have an interesting conversation (I think it was after his assault).

When Riona talks about stopping all of this, Quinn tells her that they may have enough money to pay for college, but they're either too stupid or haven't studied enough to be successful. So continuing with drugs and prostitution is their only future.

I don't know what DPC has planned for her (knowing in addition that we do not know everything she has done ...). I can't imagine a happy ending with Quinn. If we have an end with her and the MC together, it will be to the detriment of the other characters (and I'm not talking about heartache ...)

Reactions: isotope

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Quinn, Jill and Bella are the best paths i say.

Sage has already proven that she too will use underhanded tactics to get what she wants. Pretty much holding the guitar hostage to make the MC do her dirty work. As well as being to easy to get in the sack, seems pretty self entitled as well. Although she says her parents are emotionally cut off, and it has made her the same. She certainly does seem to have a need to get her own way. Not a big fan of the Sage path.

DPC should switch Quinn over to being one of the Main Girls in the story, it makes it much more interesting.

Quinn may seem dark, but i see her turning to the light. Quinn i am sure knows Maya and Josy are in a relationship, It is Tommy that used her to torture maya, and cause conflict between Maya and Josy to keep her out of his fun.

And hey DPC is making enough cash, he certainly needs to speed up the development process if he expects 20 chapters. I don't see a lot of players waiting 6 years for an ending.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Then when she traveled back into the future, her DNA accidentally got mixed with that of a male horse and she turned into Tybalt. This is the secret reason he's trying to keep MC and Jill apart, because they're family.
Of course it all makes sense now!!! DPC may deny it, but the incest has been in the game since the beginning. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Hermith
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes