Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Ah, that makes sense. It looks like this should work, though I think you will need to do the "Handymen needed!" job twice in a row.
With the stats Rusty has by the last 2 minigames it shouldnt take that many reloads to find a 3$ job, there is more than one he can take btw so its not that bad.
I actually avoided doing reload strats to maximaze money gain for most of it because its just tedious and unnecesary unless you are taking the VIP pass.

trekko1

Sep 5, 2019
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.
hi i dowloaded and loaded the save but i cant unlock the gallery what am i missing?

Nosket

May 25, 2018
In my save CHICK only focusing Bella + Jill patch and no other girls, I think will be positive all the situation with Josy + Maya and be friends in the end. How Josy seems have a good relation with Jill, maybe her will help the MC in the future? Also, even in CHICK route, still want to help Quinn, I hope this will not "compromise" all my save after.

Reactions: LucasLeels

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
Well... I replayed trying to be massive dik and it works so far for my goal, I have Bella and Sage the rest don't like me (jill, maya & josy) I'm also good with quinn and fucked almost all the hots ;), missed Jade bc I thought maybe I could get josy & maya but they didn't want to trio xd

Now I need to replay again for the maya & josy path ;) bc I have 3 scenes locked that I think are from their paths.

Also the Madamme in the pink rose vip... is that a reference to linda? xd

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Hey fellas is there any consequence if i use the cheat mod to quickly finish the repairs of the dik mansion?
I'm in episode 6 atm

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Hey fellas is there any consequence if i use the cheat mod to quickly finish the repairs of the dik mansion?
I'm in episode 6 atm
Imo there is no reason to rush the repairs because afaik it only changes the look and nothing more, you cant even install the windows yet since you need your dad to call Louis to help you with transporting and installing them and that happens at the end of episode 7.

AssKnee

Sep 17, 2020
Can someone send me a save that the MC is a manwhore for android plz? I want to know continue my manwhore path but the fc bug on josy killing me bruh

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Imo there is no reason to rush the repairs because afaik it only changes the look and nothing more, you cant even install the windows yet since you need your dad to call Louis to help you with transporting and installing them and that happens at the end of episode 7.
Ok, thanks fella

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Finishing rooms is a way more efficient method of boosting XP gains. The first few minigames should be all repairs IMO, focusing either on 1 or 3 guys completing a room for maximum XP improvement. There should never be a room that's being worked on but not being finished, because that's a huge waste of potential XP.
I was $20 short on the last round with slightly poor optimization and without repairing anything during free roams, which I gather cost me a lot. I kept the VIP pass reward for myself tho, so I think it's legit doable with that.

Okay, so I have read the walkthrough and...how is Quinn not an LI yet? Surely I'm not the only one who thinks that this upgrade is long overdue?!

View attachment 1170511
Because some of us are hoping she's gonna get her due and get kicked out or better yet - arrested along the rest of her drug peddling ring. And no, no amount of bad circumstances can excuse her shitty behavior. She's just a horrible person overall, so what if she takes a liking to MC ?

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Finishing rooms is a way more efficient method of boosting XP gains. The first few minigames should be all repairs IMO, focusing either on 1 or 3 guys completing a room for maximum XP improvement. There should never be a room that's being worked on but not being finished, because that's a huge waste of potential XP.
I was $20 short on the last round with slightly poor optimization and without repairing anything during free roams, which I gather cost me a lot. I kept the VIP pass reward for myself tho, so I think it's legit doable with that.
I guess you missed the guide I posted some days ago then.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5658339
And yeah I'm pretty sure its possible to finish all rooms and have the windows bought by the end of episode 7 while taking the VIP pass as long as you optimize it enough since I was able to finish it all before the last minigame of episode 7 without the VIP pass.
If you use my guide and you took the VIP pass you would only be 10$ short.

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I love a game where you have consequences for your actions but man when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rejected me, it felt like I was stabbed :cry:
Shoulda kept that dick in MC's pants. Plus, Cathy's gross anyways. Not worth it.

Those first two images hit my heart all kinds of hard. My baby don't deserve to feel that way.

Okay, so I have read the walkthrough and...how is Quinn not an LI yet? Surely I'm not the only one who thinks that this upgrade is long overdue?!

View attachment 1170511
If my Profile Pic and Signature don't tip you off, I'm really upset Quinn isn't an LI yet but hoping she will be eventually. She has a lot of screen time and her story ties into a lot of plot points throughout the game....plus... just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Because some of us are hoping she's gonna get her due and get kicked out or better yet - arrested along the rest of her drug peddling ring. And no, no amount of bad circumstances can excuse her shitty behavior. She's just a horrible person overall, so what if she takes a liking to MC ?
You're just mad because she called you "my bitch"

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Imo all the LI have bad things to their characters like Jill's (at this point comical) ignorance and naivety or Maya's egotistical attidue.

One of the things that makes this game so good is the writing and that means characters arent black or white, good or evil like your usual comic book characters.

Also I think a lot of people here just look at the aspects of a character that benefits their narrative like only looking at good or bad aspects of Quinn seems to be a common thing in this discussions.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes