nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
Alright I just deleted everything (even the saves folder in AppData) then did a clean "extract" on a separate drive, tried the couple of preview scenes given with a brand new game and yet same issue, the animation is glitchy and on a "quick loop".

Anybody else had the same issue here?
Not here but I didn't patch the game I just downloaded the whole thing. These game take times to update so I make a backup of the saves and delete everything until the new episode xd

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
It's gotten worse now. Now Lynette and Lana are the same person, never mind the 20 year age difference.
Dude the Royce are rich, it’s obvious that Lana ran away, had plastic surgery to change her face, her body and her eye colours. She then changed her name, time travelled 20 years into the past and hooked up with Neil. The signs are right there, it’s the only explanation !!!! #AuntyJilltruther :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
The one with Sage and Heather celebrating a successful party. I put in the response change the invite list next time.
Are the ones in your SS the only responses you got? I replied by telling Quinn I borrowed her rum and it was still in the kitchen. I got a response from her plus the ones on your SS.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Are the ones in your SS the only responses you got? I replied by telling Quinn I borrowed her rum and it was still in the kitchen. I got a response from her plus the ones on your SS.
Different cluck there was a message from Sage above
ALSO.... I WANT IT ON RECORD... LANA IS WAY HOTTER THAN JILLYBEAN
We'll have a chance to sleep with Lana and Jill's Mom before even getting a shot at Jillybean survive blue balling for 16 more episodes then you can finally sleep with Jill

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Do you really want a spoiler like this? If it's your first time playing it, play as you see fit.
This is my second playthru, so I wouldn't mind a spoiler, heh. I just like Maya, and I thought being uber-chick was the way to go, but I guess not? I may just continue as it is and refocus on Jill/Isabella for this playthrough.

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Not here but I didn't patch the game I just downloaded the whole thing. These game take times to update so I make a backup of the saves and delete everything until the new episode xd
I did the same, I deleted everything (kept my saves on a flashdrive tho), downloaded the full v7, did NOT put any mods and every animation glitches.... I will now try on my laptop see if it comes from my desktop (which would be weird unless the game doesn't like to run on a SSD with latest CPU/GPU specs you can get pre-2020)

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
This is my second playthru, so I wouldn't mind a spoiler, heh. I just like Maya, and I thought being uber-chick was the way to go, but I guess not? I may just continue as it is and refocus on Jill/Isabella for this playthrough.
Pretty sure Maya requires Chick for some interactions, same as Jill.

Reactions: Ilhares

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
If it's for Maya, stay chick

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
It's not so much that I like the character Jill, I just like the thought of her and Mc being together. It's a true love story that plays out like a movie. She's this rich preppy girl who's smart, beautiful, caring, innocent, but has been spoiled and sheltered her entire life by rich parents and the indivudals around her. She has a perfect life but deep down she's sad and she just wants to get out. Live free, and find someone who makes her happy. And Mc who is not the richest, and who's mother is deceased so he's raised by a single hardworking father on low class income. (I'm on the dik route btw) Mc is always getting into trouble..partying, sleeping with mutiple women, living a carefree life but he's now developing feelings for Jill. And she's developing feelings for him too. I don't know what will happen with the writing but I just like the thought of them being meant to be together.

My top 5 favorite girl characters in order are Bella, Maya, Sage, Quinn, Jill, Josy
Look I am on the dik path too but when it comes to multiple women I just want to get quinn but that is not how game works if you are not on sage path quinn path also closes.

(I chose not to sleep with josy, mel, sarha,maya) M&J remain mc friend and my mc intent to do good for them. if mc need to become better then other he can't be a chick he need to be a winner that is why if you don't have chick status in tennis match with jill, you don't get bathroom scene with her. Even if you are natural or dik and doing good not required but a god damn looser.(chick)

Same way if you are doing everything right like no bella or other girls but if don't have natural or chick status then jill think mc doing something she can't figure out while she is dating her blackmailer and mc trying to fight for her. Are you getting my point what is look like? It's complete bs.

1. Smart : Doubt it (Never seen a human which pretend to a human and act like god. human should act like human.)

She should gone for mc and tell tybelt if you fake a case against mc I(jill) will go in court against you and give my statement and tell judge what you asked me or how many times you lied about mc to get close to me(jill) also tell him about leaving prep mansion but instead of that she please him(No one like to throw away golden spoon).

If mc chose to go on date with her(End of C6) at the end mc have to explain the he didn't done anything but her blackmailer is lying to her. While mc expose to his emotional site she throw garbage on the face of mc. Definitely sensitive right ?

Does a smart person believe her blackmailer(which lie to her many times and she knows ) or mc which told her truth many times, even when that it could fuck everything up for himself.

2. Beauty : Yes ! but her being virgin attract more then anything, btw one shot and she is not. but good character is more valuable.

3. Caring : In what case, she does what she think right doesn't matter how it could blow up for others, gone against mc for reporting chad , mc have to teach jill what poor means. no effect of bella what so ever. Even if bella says mc is no good. she is all me me and me and what she thing is right.

4. Innocent : As bella says "naive".

"she's sad and she just wants to get out. Live free" <- It's chapter 7 imprint on you, a emotional push and back story for character so she can be more relatable but her action don't back that up, do they ? .

It's all right we have different opinion but in her personality her own words don't match her action. In many cases she is opposite what is represent.
In C7 if you take dik photo in tybelt phone, she cries for her self that she is not cut out it but she can go against everyone and harsh to mc and bella but not to tybelt, While mc chose to fight for her.
I think at this point it's just bs pushed down in our throat.

In any case I didn't mean to insult you. All i want to do just challenge your believe so we could reach an understanding regarding jill.

(y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes