XdanielX

Donor
Sep 16, 2017
Awesome work, new episode with lots of content to see and explore! and of course, the Dev will end the episode in the most interesting moment! now I can't wait for the next episode to come out! and the game getting better and better with each update. keep the great work Dev! you're a great creator (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Do you guys think Zoey will ever make an appearance other than that one flashback? :unsure:
No, the MC has enough chicks to deal with already. Adding the ex first girlfriend would be too much. Or she arrives with Junior MC in her luggage ...

:KEK:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
No, the MC has enough chicks to deal with already. Adding the ex first girlfriend would be too much. Or she arrives with Junior MC in her luggage ...

I think she'll make at least some sort of appearance. Maybe as a choice that MC has to make between his new love interest (*cough*QUINN*cough*) and herself.
Sorry, Zoey.

Reactions: znerun

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Is there an optimal "Maya path"? I've been doing a Chick playthrough focusing on Maya, but I didn't get a sex scene with her in the dorm because I wasn't neutral; have I already messed it up? Also, I now have to decide whether to stay the night with Josy back home.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

Wouldn't surprise me as DPC seems to be adding new girls each episode near enough or new sex scenes with girls you haven't interacted with yet. Becky episode 7, Sandy and Nora episode 6. Episode 5 Cathy and Episode 4 HOT leftovers then in Episode 8 probably Heather...
Untitled-1.jpg

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Hey, it might be a question that has already been answered but with 50page+ since the last release it's hard to find if the issue ever came up so.....

Has anyone experience glitch in the scenes animation ?? Like repeating before the animation is done, going faster as well... Oddly enough it has also affected the scenes I can rewatch from the phone...

Thanks for any help!!
Alright I just deleted everything (even the saves folder in AppData) then did a clean "extract" on a separate drive, tried the couple of preview scenes given with a brand new game and yet same issue, the animation is glitchy and on a "quick loop".

Anybody else had the same issue here?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Is there an optimal "Maya path"? I've been doing a Chick playthrough focusing on Maya, but I didn't get a sex scene with her in the dorm because I wasn't neutral; have I already messed it up? Also, I now have to decide whether to stay the night with Josy back home.
Are you in episode 2? if so, the only condition for the lewd scene is not to be massive (both chick and dik).

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Don't be stealing my theory Dolly.

Lana has to be dead, Jill wasn't a child she's clearly high school in that flashback, a 14 year old is going to remember her sisters funeral pretty clearly.
Jill is a young girl in the flashback. I don't know of any high school that has a recess.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes