Reivax7227

Jul 25, 2020
- there is a hidden device in this room (at the corner of the ceiling which is a place that is off-screen every time we see this room in the game)
Quinn's reaction to Derek's free-time shenanigans is going to be a future episode highlight

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Hey, it might be a question that has already been answered but with 50page+ since the last release it's hard to find if the issue ever came up so.....

Has anyone experience glitch in the scenes animation ?? Like repeating before the animation is done, going faster as well... Oddly enough it has also affected the scenes I can rewatch from the phone...

Thanks for any help!!

Gwyx

Mar 26, 2021
I keep having issues with some parts of the game. It seems that I just can't get the scenes where you finger Maya, find Sarah / Quinn's offer or Jill's shower scene, even though I meet all the requirements. I've noticed other people have similar issues. What gives?
Appreciate the help... Ah well, yeah, exactly, it's not a big deal, there were better options in that scene.
Same problem here without cheats.
Did you patched from 0.6 to 0.7 ?

manmker123

Dec 8, 2018
have a weird problem. the game always crash in the beginning when Josy ask where she should go? anyone experience same issue.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes