leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Possible that Bella's husband is or was in some army and his current fate is unknown ?
Maybe that is the reason for this in the drawer in Jill's bed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tlarsen

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah I just can't follow this thought pattern. We've seen Lynette and we've seen Lana they're clearly not the same person.
The way the camera angle revealed Lana was basically trolling all these "Lynette is Jill's sister" people too. The fact people are still persisting with these idiotic sweet home Alabama incest theories is ridiculous...
Untitled-1.jpg

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
It's going to piss off players, but it looks like a decision by the MC can have big ramifications later on.

Of course I think about what's going on with Bella and Caty.

Considering everything our MC has been up to since the start of the game, there are a lot of things that can come back to him badly.
yeah you're right about that, just look at the Dick pic that you can take with the Turd's phone at the Preps party, at that moment it seemed like something funny and insignificant but that shit can bite you in the fucking ass if you're on Jill's path and has been fucking around, even if you slept with Josy just once and fooled around with Sage once after the guitar lesson they still comment about the MC"s dick.

i couldn't stand hurting Jill so im gonna start a fresh playthrough solely focused on her, of course im still gonna knock his fucking teeth and take the Dick pic but that way it won't do any harm, i hope. :unsure:

Reactions: bigmillz

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
yeah you're right about that, just look at the Dick pic that you can take with the Turd's phone at the Preps party, at that moment it seemed like something funny and insignificant but that shit can bite you in the fucking ass if you're on Jill's path and has been fucking around, even if you slept with Josy just once and fooled around with Sage once after the guitar lesson they still comment about the MC"s dick.

i couldn't stand hurting Jill so im gonna start a fresh playthrough solely focused on her, of course im still gonna knock his fucking teeth and take the Dick pic but that way it won't do any harm, i hope. :unsure:
You're gonna bully a guy and hope a girl who abhors bullys is gonna fall for you?

Did you forget the first time you see seen Jill, she helped MC because he was bullied, and now you gonna become a bully?

This is as clear a trap Pinkcakes can set my friend, bully Tybalt and you'll just push Jill into his arms.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
If I can ask ?, Why do you like her !

It's not so much that I like the character Jill, I just like the thought of her and Mc being together. It's a true love story that plays out like a movie. She's this rich preppy girl who's smart, beautiful, caring, innocent, but has been spoiled and sheltered her entire life by rich parents and the indivudals around her. She has a perfect life but deep down she's sad and she just wants to get out. Live free, and find someone who makes her happy. And Mc who is not the richest, and who's mother is deceased so he's raised by a single hardworking father on low class income. (I'm on the dik route btw) Mc is always getting into trouble..partying, sleeping with mutiple women, living a carefree life but he's now developing feelings for Jill. And she's developing feelings for him too. I don't know what will happen with the writing but I just like the thought of them being meant to be together.

My top 5 favorite girl characters in order are Bella, Maya, Sage, Quinn, Jill, Josy

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
You're gonna bully a guy and hope a girl who abhors bullys is gonna fall for you?

Did you forget the first time you see seen Jill, she helped MC because he was bullied, and now you gonna become a bully?

This is as clear a trap Pinkcakes can set my friend, bully Tybalt and you'll just push Jill into his arms.
Damn, you might be right about that and just like the dick pic i thought it was funny and i just moved on and two episodes later BOOM it blew up in my face. :ROFLMAO:

jj123456

May 29, 2017
Trying to call Josy from college for the first time, but I can't find any kind of phone. Where am I missing this?
In case you still need help with this -- move your mouse to the top left corner of the screen. Phone will pop up. This is true for pretty much every scene in the game moving forward.

Side note, if you're at the college already and haven't used the phone yet, you've missed some phone content for Josy. When you're at your house in the beginning, you can text with her before the date. I'd recommend starting again if you care about that since you're still so close to the beginning. If you don't care, then do it your next playthrough.

Reactions: Real Kreten

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
In case you still need help with this -- move your mouse to the top left corner of the screen. Phone will pop up. This is true for pretty much every scene in the game moving forward.

Side note, if you're at the college already and haven't used the phone yet, you've missed some phone content for Josy. When you're at your house in the beginning, you can text with her before the date. I'd recommend starting again if you care about that since you're still so close to the beginning. If you don't care, then do it your next playthrough.
Thanks, I didnt see this. Maybe this was covered in the tutorial, but does the phone indicate when there's content available there?

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Sorry if I am asking a question that has already been asked. I am cleaning up the club. The game says that there are four items to clean up. I get three right away. There must be another one but I have clicked for 10 minutes without finding it. Perhaps I can't see it due to the compression. Could someone help?

jj123456

May 29, 2017
Thanks, I didnt see this. Maybe this was covered in the tutorial, but does the phone indicate when there's content available there?
Depends. If you turned on mini-games, that's always accessible during free roam. If you have texts or can call someone, you'll be able to look at your phone and send a message / select the call button for that person. There will be an "!" next to the contacts if you have a message as well. Otherwise, the phone is going to be limited to bios / stats / etc. during non-free roam unless the plot specifically requires you to look at your phone. More options open up the further you get into the game.

jj123456

May 29, 2017
Sorry if I am asking a question that has already been asked. I am cleaning up the club. The game says that there are four items to clean up. I get three right away. There must be another one but I have clicked for 10 minutes without finding it. Perhaps I can't see it due to the compression. Could someone help?
If you're at the first part of this, there's a wine bottle on the floor that's kind of hard to see because it's next to the chair on the right. There's also some glasses on the floor on the left as well.

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes