diaozor

Jan 3, 2019
Hi!
Indeed, you are right. Josy says she is going to catch some air in the backyard but she doesn't appear in this location later, hence my mistake. The guide will be corrected, thank you!
No problem, but damn was hoping for something to happen there. Oh wells

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Don't be stealing my theory Dolly.

Lana has to be dead, Jill wasn't a child she's clearly high school in that flashback, a 14 year old is going to remember her sisters funeral pretty clearly.
I believe that Lana is at least 18 years old, if not older. Jill will be maxmial 10 years old. But the name Lynette, lives on and just belongs to another person who was previously named Lana.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Well since some are saying DPC is supposed to be making 20 episodes of BaDIK, this could go on for another 6 years. Unless somehow he really speeds up the development process.

Reactions: isotope

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I believe that Lana is at least 18 years old. Jill will be maxmial 10 years old. But the name Lynette, lives on and just belongs to another person who was previously named Lana.
Yeah I just can't follow this thought pattern. We've seen Lynette and we've seen Lana they're clearly not the same person.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I think there's also a fairly early scene with Sage on the chick path where you can cum on her tits before Quinn barges in and catches you. Not much of a bonus since you can go a lot farther with her on both paths later. It seems like that's the sort of content you get for most of the CHICK exclusive content, intermediate scenes that are CHICK exclusive that are not gating events to more advanced scenes you get on both paths. The DIK path by contrast tends to make the best scenes with the girls DIK exclusive.
I know that the chick path is mainly for Bella and Jill (and somewhat for Maya), with everyone else you get better results/scenes with the neutral or dik paths. After I decided I'd make a Sage focused save even if you get more points by being a dik, my fav scenes with her tend to lean towards the neutral/chick path, like when you take care of her when she's sick. Also I loved that when you're a training partner, a guitar teacher, a caretaker or just a guy who's a decent listener other HOT characters ended up showing their more carefree/friendly sides. That's how Riona became one of my favourite side girls. :) True some of them just simply call you a loser. :D

Last edited:

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
Finally played the new episode.
Hands down best one after HellWeek. After that emotional train-wreck that was E6 a lighthearted one was much needed.

• I'm a Jill man, but Sage stole all the scene this time around. Most down to earth and "drama free" girl in that college.
  • Jill keeps lying to herself, but due to last scene with Josy I expect some fast development in episode 8.
  • Bella is still a mystery, the sentence "If you can't handle me right now, what will you due when i go full throttle" was a big fucking red flag. Still going strong though.
  • HOT are nice all around. Expect Heater, fuck her, family comes first.
  • I don't play Josy/Maya route, so I don't know how much more there is compared to the "friend route", but I'm ok with their progression.
  • Chad. Holy shit. Forum's users were right.

What I didn't like:
  • Maybe too much happiness and hope all around? No Burke. Mona almost forgotten. Everybody knows Tybalt is a joke, but very little from his side too. Maya's dad almost not a problem. And other "darker" things not touched in this episode.
    This makes me fear the next update.
  • The mansion's minigame. Even following the guide is all RNG to get the right jobs. Twice I didn't get a 3$ job, so I only had 60$ at the end.
  • Nicole :'(
The waiting begins. Again.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah I just can't follow this thought pattern. We've seen Lynette and we've seen Lana they're clearly not the same person.
Logic also does not say that Lana and Lynette are one and the same person. Both switched names after Lynette's death to hide the MC from Lynette's parents. That's why Neil could be insecure because everything could come out now.

That MC finds out on his 19th birthday is also no coincidence. He has completed his 18th year and can decide for himself who he wants to experience. Before that Lynette's parents could have applied for custody and with the resources Lynette's parents have, they would probably have been granted custody.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I kind hope Mc doesn't ruin Jill's innocence. I love the way her character is, all shy and reserved.
Jill is the worse possible character out there.
1. Dev want you to fight for jill, While jill dating his blackmailer.
2. Jill entitled character

[1. Going over mc decision for reporting council
2. Mc have to tell her what poor real means.
3. While helping cathy she explain that to mc, you do that for friend, Yes mc don't know that RIGHT ?
4. Jill knows tybelt trying to win her over and will do anything for her but she didn't go against him but
opposite rather please him.
5. Overly high double standard "She didn't go with rusty because he talk about father money in the
beaning but will do dating with blackmailer which 100% despise by true friend.(Even if mc is only
friend with bella )
6. Character similarities with jade(Jade chose to live with cheater of status, money, career and family
while hates him(stephan) greatly <- Just like jill
7. If jill wanted to she could have gone against at the moment tybelt blackmail her but going against
was going against her golden spoon is too much rather then mc which have done everything right to
her.) ]

3. Jill a finest fake character :
1. When tybelt tells in c7 about lower class people for bella , What she says. "What will you do
if someone says that about your best friend let alone said by blackmailer."

2. You do everything right no relation but only friendship with bella and no to cathy or any
female character but if you are on bit of dik path in c7 she didn't even msg you while you chose to fight her to not fall for her blackmailer.

Why MC is so relatable AND your point is, I don't know where is coming from :

1. POOR : BRING SYMPATHY FROM PLAYER AND ALSO HIGHLY RELATABLE BECAUSE WE ARE TO MIDDLE CLASS
2. FIGHTER : PHYSICAL AND MENTAL FIGHTER IN ANY SITUATION.
3. SUCCESS WITH GIRLS : JUST LIKE PLAYER WANNA BE, (WORKS LIKE A CHARM)
4. BIG DIK: (OF-COURSE EVERYONE WANT THAT)
5. A FINEST COMPETITOR : PLAYER IS CHALLENGED IN FIGHT AND EXAMS VERY HIGHLY RELATABLE
6. HONEST : 90% OF TIME BUT IF YOU LET MC THEN IT COULD BE 100%
7. RESPECTFULLY TO COUNTERPARTS : PROVEN SO MANY TIMES.
8. FIGHT FOR HIS FRIENDS: LIKE WE ALL DO
9. LOVE HIS FAMILY : DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN
10. SELF CRITICAL : PROVE SO MANY TIMES
11. TRUST WORTHY AT FINEST AND INTENT TO HELP EVEN HATERS.

IF GIVEN CHANCE I WILL TAKE MONA OVER JILL ANY GIVEN TIME BECAUSE MONA HAVE MORE BACK BONE THEN JILL.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
Before the party contact Quinn and buy the special (it's 3$ if I remember)
Before that decision on your screen there's a drinking minigame. You need to win and after winning you need to take the extra shot. After that Sarah kisses you and tells you to find her at the party.
Done all that, literally everything, won the mini game, tried with mini games turned off, still can't get it to work... I've been having this issue for the past 3 updates, I must be doing something wrong.

Reactions: Alex_12

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I go around my saves to see scenes again because details escape me, and I come across new information or things that I had misunderstood.

I realize that when it comes to writing DPC, he is really at the top. Knowing things, we see the tracks that had been left during the previous chapters.

There are a ton of little details that you have to connect to try to find what it leads to. Really, DPC on point there is very good.

Reactions: tlarsen

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yup, all three. Maybe the issue is I did them all at the same free roam?
Feel there might be some confusion here. You get the bonus shot after drinking the first 3 off Sarah in the mini game.

If you're talking the restaurant orders, you have to buy either Riona or Camila in episode 1 and at the start of episode 2 you cann Quinn to buy a special order for 3 dollars, that's the Sarah package.

So break it down, accept Quinn's restaurant in episode one, get either Camila or Riona or both is fine, the left overs scene doesn't matter.

In episode 2, buy the special offer for 3 dollars.

Go the party, beat Derek in the drinking mini game, might have to 3-0 him not sure I always do. Accept the bonus shot from Rusty.

Choose to stay at the party, going home to Maya you lose the scene plus the 3 dollars. And then choose Sarah over Sage.

I'm pretty sure that's everything you need.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So i've been thinking i know there's quite a few who hate the idea that we might be getting 15 to 20 episode in totally and think 10 is enough but i honestly feel like there's still a lot of stuff we haven't even touched on story wise like who blackmailed Chad what is Quinn's real plan our mom's diary what is really going on with Bella and her past and a few more things plus now Jill's sister seems be more involved too in the story i also feel like we might be getting a new antagonist sooner or later since the only threat if you can even call him that is Tybalt tho whatever happens at the 3 date i dont think thats going to be the real end of him there is also Jade's husband who i think we need to look more into imho there is just to much stuff for them to already end it in 3 more eps

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes