dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Reactions: Lusikun

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Does anyone have the heart to choose Josy over Maya when spending the night?

Maya is in a dark time and she’s all alone. Meanwhile Josy has always wanted to be with the HOTs and she has Heather and Elena to show the ropes. She also already got dicked the night after she moved out.
I like both but Maya is still my nr 1 out of those two so isnt to hard for me

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Exactly the pictures I meant. I will give you a little hint about my theory.

Lynette or Lana. One of them is not dead.
I think Lana is dead due to Jill having her hat. She’d have also been old enough to got to her funeral.

While we didn’t get to read the letter the MC did get some inheritance from Lynette which implies she is dead.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
i'll add Sage here as well since someone said about Sage have different dialogue on EP7 if u avoid being her fuck buddy since early episodes (haven't try this one so i can't really confirm until i play again tomorrow)
Whaaat, now I have to try that. Even if she wasn't my first pick, character and storywise she ended up as my favourite girl. :)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I like both but Maya is still my nr 1 out of those two so isnt to hard for me
The crucial question is whether you want the Throuple or not. If the MC goes to Josy, the grouple will be difficult, because Maya will fall behind sexually and the relationship between MC and Maya will not be strengthened.

Reactions: isotope

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My man, there are like 5 months to go on for new Ep. Don't start breaking out the cray cray theories right off the bat :KEK:
Therefore only a hint. It is nice to read theory and speculation of the thread members.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think Lana is dead due to Jill having her hat. She’d have also been old enough to got to her funeral.

While we didn’t get to read the letter the MC did get some inheritance from Lynette which implies she is dead.
If you mean. I wouldn't be so sure about Lana.:unsure:

codecrush7

Mar 23, 2020
Feels like something is gonna happen to either Rinoa, Quinn, or maybe Camilla (since she shares room with Rinoa). There is more red flags here than a Final Destination movie lmao

Aug 3, 2020
A quick reminder that my game guide has been updated for Being a DIK – Episode 7.
To read or download it, just follow this link. Have a good game!

To the moderators: I would be grateful if you could add the link in the opening post. Thanks!
Damn this guide is really good, appreciate the work you put in!

Reactions: dalli_x

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Whaaat, now I have to try that. Even if she wasn't my first pick, character and storywise she ended up as my favourite girl. :)
I think there's also a fairly early scene with Sage on the chick path where you can cum on her tits before Quinn barges in and catches you. Not much of a bonus since you can go a lot farther with her on both paths later. It seems like that's the sort of content you get for most of the CHICK exclusive content, intermediate scenes that are CHICK exclusive that are not gating events to more advanced scenes you get on both paths. The DIK path by contrast tends to make the best scenes with the girls DIK exclusive.

Reactions: Hermith

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Episode 7 at the HOTs party, while not in a relationship with Josy but have feelings, you mentioned to reply take a break instead of dance, which should prompt Josy to appear at the backyard. However I don't seem to be able to find Josy there at all, is this an error or am I missing something.
Hi!
Indeed, you are right. Josy says she is going to catch some air in the backyard but she doesn't appear in this location later, hence my mistake. The guide has been corrected, thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: diaozor

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
DPC continues to amaze me with this game.

Just finished my first playthrough for ep7 (started the Josy / neutral route) from the beginning and how the relationship with Josy is developed, wow, this is really great imo. I actually do not know how someone cannot like her.

At first it was hard (pun intended) to reject girls like Sage or Camilla, but with continuing the Josy path (Gym scene at the end) it gets easier and easier.

I am really hoping that there are many people who are willing to support DPC, this game has really deserved it.

Now I can't wait to start a new playthrough, probably with Bella route.

Reactions: ename144

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
i don't know if u have a sex scene or not on that path tho
i can't confirm yet since i haven't start playing that variable yet,
but let us know if ur giving it a try later on,
i might do it tomorrow

Reactions: Hermith

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Exactly the pictures I meant. I will give you a little hint about my theory.

Lynette or Lana. One of them is not dead.
Don't be stealing my theory Dolly.

Lana has to be dead, Jill wasn't a child she's clearly high school in that flashback, a 14 year old is going to remember her sisters funeral pretty clearly.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes