FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I thought it was the jocks.. After trashing their place, they managed to go into their lol top and post that photo on the diks site. They also managed to send the sextape of Mc and Jade to her cheating husband.
I am still puzzle on who would have done it. To me it just makes no sense why Jade would be responsible. Revenge for what? Her husband I don't think slept with Cathy. Derek made me wonder since he took a picture of her in class but what would be his motive? I think I need to play it again because that part came up so quickly that I was like what? I thought Quinn may have done it but then again. Why would she care about a math and English teacher?

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I am still puzzle on who would have done it. To me it just makes no sense why Jade would be responsible. Revenge for what? Her husband I don't think slept with Cathy. Derek made me wonder since he took a picture of her in class but what would be his motive? I think I need to play it again because that part came up so quickly that I was like what? I thought Quinn may have done it but then again. Why would she care about a math and English teacher?

I'll bet it's someone that we're least expecting but It seems like something a female would do.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Quinn’s motivation would have been to get access to the safe. It’s a bit of theorycraft, but essentially, Camilla is fucking someone (I think Rusty) While he is distracted Riona gets the laptop takes it to the library and posts the CLUCK, while the DIKs panic Quinn tries to get in the safe.

Jocks are one theory but aren’t smart enough.

Tri Beta’s perhaps as revenge for the wedgies.

Jade for revenge for Cathy banking Stephen.

Vinny again to create a distraction to get in the safe. Possibly with Nicks help.

Reactions: SSJGOD

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The foreshadowing of Troy&Chad through Chad's shoes in Troy's room makes me think if it's no coincidence that there's a butterfly painting (the one from the pack quest) on both the HOTs house and Jade/Burke's house.

Maybe they do have a daughter, which would explain the hidden picture during their fight. Could it be Heather?
I don't think it has anything to do with Heather. But it could point to Lynette. Lynette really wanted to see the premiere of the movie "Wings of Buttlerfly". In the 20 year old movie Jill's mother is an actress, which you can see just before the sex scene of Maya and MC.
According to a theory of mine that I haven't posted yet, one person in HOT's house could be part of the Royce family and Burke could be Lynette's half-brother.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I'll bet it's someone that we're least expecting but It seems like something a female would do.
Another thing I notice is the picture was showing her drying off. So how would that ruin her career? Apparently it wasn't on her part since she was unaware of it. So it's likely it was female because it was in the female lockers and if there was a male in there than I am sure that picture would haven't been the same. So she must have felt comfortable to be drying off if there was another woman in there with her.

Reactions: SSJGOD
Jul 17, 2020
Also in the EP3 scene where Dawe is trying to get his dik hard to fuck Arieth, Arieth is watching photos on a phone... :unsure:
At the end of that same scene she jumps out of the window when the jocks discover from the photo's in Dawes' envelope that Arieth has been "doing" almost all of the diks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i do think Jamie's stolen phone is somewhat connected to Cathy's cluck incident, because all of their phones are connected to the account.

now, if Arieth's the culprit or she's answering for someone, im not sure, its been speculated before tho, that's gonna be hell of a twist!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rockie

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
how do you get the scene with the blonde chick at the bar before you can do nicole/sandy threesome?
You need to swipe on her on your phone and basically text her to the point that she ends up telling that she goes to the bar. Go to bartender and end the free roam and it should automatically unlock. Once you done with the scene than you meet up with the Nicole and her friend and get the chance to go back to the apartment for a good time.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
thanks but do you know when i get the chance to swype her? i always seem to miss it xD
I don't know when exactly, but you just need check your phone during every free roam you get to see if you have new alerts for the app. Sorry I don't know when it happens. I believe at the most it's in chapter 5.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I enjoyed it, but it really feels like there needs to be more of a reason to choose the CHICK path. From what I've seen playing both paths, there is a ton of DIK exclusive content but hardly any CHICK exclusive. The only real reason to choose the chick path is if you're hoping for some exclusive content for Bella, Jill, and Maya (maybe also Josie).

Maybe that's coming later but there's only a couple of scenes that I was able to get on the CHICK path that I wasn't able to ALSO get on the DIK path without giving up any of the DIK exclusive content. Maybe the dev is just making a not so subtle hint that nice guys finish last, but it really feels like the DIK path is really the only path that makes any sense to follow.

diaozor

Jan 3, 2019
After several weeks of work, I present you my walkthrough. It focuses on the player’s choices and it features many links and references to better understand their longterm consequences in the game.

I wrote my own guide first because I find Being a DIK interesting and well-done, and because the official one is sometimes confusing while omitting some useful data. Whether you want to maximize your success with the love interests, or you are playing the game for the first time, I hope this document will prove beneficial and will answer your questions. Thanks for adding a Like if you value it.

I’m pleased to announce my guide for Being a DIK – Episode 7: the new events are detailed and their availabilities explained according to your backstory. The Quest Pack button list has also been updated. I’m still working on the best way to optimize the home makeover minigame.

As always, good game to you!

To moderators: I would be grateful if you could add the link inside the opening post.
Hi, just wanna check.

Episode 7 at the HOTs party, while not in a relationship with Josy but have feelings, you mentioned to reply take a break instead of dance, which should prompt Josy to appear at the backyard. However I don't seem to be able to find Josy there at all, is this an error or am I missing something.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
If you don’t choose party option, she shows up on Swyoer but doesn’t swyoe up on you. So no option to chat.
ah yeah figured that might happened
so i'm not gonna replay that part for sure since she has an interesting background story outside her job imo
thanks for the heads up

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I enjoyed it, but it really feels like there needs to be more of a reason to choose the CHICK path. From what I've seen playing both paths, there is a ton of DIK exclusive content but hardly any CHICK exclusive. The only real reason to choose the chick path is if you're hoping for some exclusive content for Bella, Jill, and Maya (maybe also Josie).

Maybe that's coming later but there's only a couple of scenes that I was able to get on the CHICK path that I wasn't able to ALSO get on the DIK path without giving up any of the DIK exclusive content. Maybe the dev is just making a not so subtle hint that nice guys finish last, but it really feels like the DIK path is really the only path that makes any sense to follow.
i think the best way to described CHICK path,
imo tho....since i have replay almost all variable in both affinity i can think of besides some smaller one that i might replay tomorrow (my main saves is still on chick route ever since EP5 )
chick route is for people that pay attention to the story and have their eyes on Bella / Jill or Maya / Josie path
i'll add Sage here as well since someone said about Sage have different dialogue on EP7 if u avoid being her fuck buddy since early episodes (haven't try this one so i can't really confirm until i play again tomorrow)

i know some would say "oh i can still get bella on DIK's path",
let's be real even the 69 scene with bella is locked behind CHICKs affinity (unless ur playing with mods)
and the banging is just like something that is not the primary thing if ur playing the chick path,

DIKs i think it's more for people that just want to see the bangin all girls scenes (as far ep7 go, i might changed my mind on future episodes maybe)
so it all depends on how u wanna play the game tho,
u want a quick fap and just want the sex then yeah DIK all the way,
u want to read a story, go Chick route
wether the story is good or not is subjective, not everyone has the same taste

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes