duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
A quick reminder that my game guide has been updated for Being a DIK – Episode 7.
To read or download it, just follow this link. Have a good game!

To the moderators: I would be grateful if you could add the link in the opening post. Thanks!
damm, i never see any walkthrough more detail than your :O Great work bro

But the flowchart you didn't keep it up to date right? Seem like it stop at episode 5

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
My question is Tybalt really a bad guy?
No, he's not a bad guy. but he carries around a whole bunch of crippling faults: he comes from a rich, very rich family. He's a snob, very snobbish, and he acts like one. He is full of himself, he looks like a peacock cartweeling. He is a little stupid at times. Finally, his huge flaw: he is in love with Jill. And that is unforgivable and deserves the death penalty.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah I was little disappointed that the other girls led to nowhere, but it was for the humor? The one annoyed me when she was complaining about ex boyfriend joining her at the rock bar and was off playing videogames. Then the other girl basically interrupts you and says she want to chat with another guy. So now I just swipe down on them. Except for Nicole and Nora.
lol i remember that one
it was like "oh i'm back with my ex but ur cool man so i just want to let u know about ur just a vent place for me" something along that line

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Im calling on the tri betas of the thread.

Tybalts presentation. I think I saw a screen shot of Josy and Jill talking about the MC being a dik and being good at tennis.

I got bamboozled by the last user that told me how to get it. Because when Jill and Josy enter the hallway it just cuts to Tommy being a drug fiend
You mean this one? That's at the start of the presentation if you break his face during a tennis match
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
You mean this one? That's at the start of the presentation if you break his face during a tennis match
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since Jill knows MC’s tennis skills from their previous match she should have the answer. If MC won the first match, then that spells trouble.

Don’t think DPC would pull such a thing but that would be a diabolical move. That would be the first time a minigame has significant consequences.

Lusikun

Sep 8, 2018
Since Jill knows MC’s tennis skills from their previous match she should have the answer. If MC won the first match, then that spells trouble.

Don’t think DPC would pull such a thing but that would be a diabolical move. That would be the first time a minigame has significant consequences.
So I'm guessing DPC will pull a dick move in the future and give us consequences if we fail our classes. :KEK:

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
No, he's not a bad guy. but he carries around a whole bunch of crippling faults: he comes from a rich, very rich family. He's a snob, very snobbish, and he acts like one. He is full of himself, he looks like a peacock cartweeling. He is a little stupid at times. Finally, his huge flaw: he is in love with Jill. And that is unforgivable and deserves the death penalty.
It doesn't even matter that he loves Jill. She ain't even interested in him. What matter is that he's doing shit like stealing and smelling her panties, or putting them on a watermelon with her photo. So for his sake, he'd better not try to cockblock us on top of that. We've been blueballed long enough as it is.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I kind hope Mc doesn't ruin Jill's innocence. I love the way her character is, all shy and reserved.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I thought Maya was innocent but i'm starting to see changes in Maya

Last edited:

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
i'll give it a try later then and put it on my list and see if nicole even shows up on swyper if we don't party at all
which i bet she won't even show up as an option on swyper
but we'll see
If you don’t choose party option, she shows up on Swyoer but doesn’t swyoe up on you. So no option to chat.

Reactions: JetZ

Victoria Vix

Jan 8, 2020
the music list in the game is incomplete, I don't find some songs, is there a full/completed list somewhere? I'd appreciate it if anyone can help me.

codecrush7

Mar 23, 2020
Lucky I just had a quicksave before it and I just loaded that up. Just go talk to Sage first upstairs and then visited her downstairs where she is next to her bedroom with Sarah and Elena on the couch. You still get to fuck everyone else after that lol.

My correction I guess Lily isn't available. Shame, she was pretty hot too!
oh PHEW I thought I would need to start another game on the DIK path to get Sage without fucking any of the HOT girls lol

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
The conversation between Bella and Jill at the changing room during the Jill's date with Tybalt is interesting. It seems like Jill and Sage has "some sort of feud" between them based on that conversation.
Yeah it really is interesting. Jill mentioned she tried talking to Sage, but Sage brushed her off. Maybe she got the wrong impression of Jill since she's a Royce. I hope they resolve this and get close.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
I wonder when would Maya's development occur. Literally compared to every other LI, she made the least development as a character and relationship with MC. I still love her but I can understand why most hate her. Nevertheless, this update is fantastic for those pursuing every other LI and just convinced me more that Sage is my #1.

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I'm skeptical of a Jill/Bella threesome, though it's not completely beyond the realm of possibility. I don't go looking through the game code, but apparently there are Jill jealousy points, and there is definitely the scene of Josy comforting her after girls recognize the MC's dick during Tybalt's ruined presentation. That could go a lot of ways, so hopefully we'll be able to influence just how Jill responds to the situation.

Jaime mentions his lost phone in the wake of the Gay Guard Catcher back in Episode 3.
I agree Jill x Bella will need to be reached in a justifiable way. Jealous Jill plus a bottle or two of wine. Bella being sexually liberated. Perhaps some ‘Go Strip’ or Bella getting handsy, perhaps walking in on them at it.

Given her desire for a perfect first time, the jealousy thing might just bring that first time forward, although essentially I don’t think the MC would let her have a terrible first time, he’s good in bed and we‘ve seen him be restrained a bunch.

Yes, the DiK phones are suspect in my opinion. Have a feeling the Jade text chain will get out to Stephen. So even if MC didn’t reveal the video he’ll still be found out.

I want Bella to be MC secret mother.
Haha. Good luck with that.

My question is Tybalt really a bad guy? I mean after punching him and knocking his teeth out, it just seems like the MC can be the bad guy. I mean Tybalt is obviously in love with Jill. Seeing that there is a ring in his bedroom drawer.

I have found myself wondering if Jill is worth pursuing even by acting like a girl by doing the chick route.
Tybalt is a terrible person. Not only is he a elitist snob who believes in cutting welfare as motivation to get people to work more (which doesn’t work it just makes people poorer) he is also a lying panty thief. Not to mention he seems to think he has raised himself up (despite his parentage).

In terms of the MC, I believe he only hits Tybalt after Tybalt hits him. Which may be legally grey, but morally is fine. You can’t put your hands on someone and not expect retaliation. Knocking his teeth out is unreasonable, I haven’t seen this moment. Presumably it happens after hitting him and then repeatedly hitting him with the tennis ball. Again he blackmailed Jill, lied about the MC and is generally an arrogant douche.

He feels entitled to Jill. But really he only wants her because it will cement his rise from the son of a Dr and a College administrator to becoming a ’Royce’.

Reactions: SenkuIshigami
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes