Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Yes Episode 7 man. That was the scene when the MC talked with Jacob before both of them decide to go to the HOTS party.
Some paths take precedence over others though.
For example in my DIK manwhore save i'm Sage's fuckbuddy, told Derek i still like Josy went for Jill and Bella, but i took care of Sage in Episode 6 and still got the Jill date pic during this scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
A quick reminder that my game guide has been updated for Being a DIK – Episode 7.
To read or download it, just follow this link. Have a good game!

To the moderators: I would be grateful if you could add the link in the opening post. Thanks!
Goodjob, super clean and easy to use! Need more praise indeed (y)
Missing your recommandation for the House Work of EP7.

Last edited:

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I wonder what episode would Maya's development take place in. Literally compared to every other LI, she made the least development as a character and relationship with MC. I still love her but I can understand why most hate her. Nevertheless, this update is fantastic for those pursuing every other LI and just convinced me more that Sage is my #1.
I really don't get Maya, for someone who's in desperate need of money, she could at least get a job. That's the bare minimum. Yet that's the last thing on her mind? Even MC and Derek can find work to earn money.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's how I thought the balancing act with Maya and Josy would work, but I'm less sure now. The fact that sex with Josy at the start of the episode is described as "seducing" her, and the Episode wrap-up talking about how he and Josy are getting very horny for each other makes me wonder if things might be a little more complicated. We know Josy has a much higher libido than Maya; perhaps keeping the throuple going will require keeping Josy from overdosing on the MC while she and Maya are apart?
My guess is that DPC in EP7 prepared the possible but not unconditional separation of Josy and Maya for EP8. Josy needs to catch up in terms of relationship points with Maya. The MC has collected more RP's with Maya on the Platonic level, Josy is far behind. This also shows in the RP award in the unofficial Walkthrought. Josy often gets 2 points with more scenes. In contrast, Maya gets only 1 point for a few scenes. (Thanks to rick87 for the ep7 Walkthrought)

The first sex scene between MC and Josy

"What other options do you have / It's bad if you don't move out (picking the first gives you a
RPJosy +1 only if you are on Josy&Maya path, the latter gives you a RPJosy -1 if you're not
on a CHICK path)
(the scene with Josy ends in two different ways: if you're on Josy&Maya path you get the options)
Seduce her / Go to sleep (pick the first for Josy's sex scene)
(if back in v0.5 during Derek's scene you picked 'Feelings for Josy', you get the options)
Comfort her (-2) / Go to sleep (+2)"

This clearly shows that DPC is planning with the throuple path, but also with the solo paths.

The first sex scene on the Throuple path will mean nothing else, that Josy and the MC comfort each other.

The second decision between Josy and Maya is about whether Maya fully surrenders to the MC.

"< if you picked 'Go to Maya' >
(if you're not on Josy&Maya path this scene will end up early, if you are you get the option)
Joke (RPMaya +1) / Kiss her
(during the sex scene with Maya the first option is only available if you're on a
CHICK path)"

This will be important for a working throuple relationship.

However, if the MC goes to Josy, the whole thing gets complicated.
This decision will be about whether or not Josy can believe Heather.

"She's a bitch (RPJosy +1) / She's challenging
(if during the 21st free roam section in the scene with Heather you picked 'Look' or if in the
18th free roam you picked 'Join them' or in the 15th free roam you picked 'Put blanket on
her', you get the options)"

We should remember in this how Tommy and Heather handle their one relationship. If now in the further course of the game the MC reveals to Heather that Tommy is cheating on her and the MC can't pay for his dick in his pants at the party, I assume that there will be bad consequences in EP8.

In the further decision in the pool, the Mc goes full on Josy. The consequence for Maya will be that she falls too far behind the two in sexual terms. Josy takes the Anibabypille and lets the MC also come in itself. Maya will not yet be able to handle MC independently and will continue to use MR Dildy. This would affect the throuple.

Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
you don't lose 2 Josy relationship points, by picking 'Comfort her' you lose 2 DIK points, as my walkthrough points out.
yeah the person who asked the question then realized that they read it incorrectly. nevertheless, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Once again, the side characters stole the show for me. I don't know, I liked Lily since day one (admittedly, I have a thing for her look, that's all), but I didn't expect her to get so much room to shine. Maybe It speaks volumes about how some Main LIs were disappointing, so far at least, but aside from Sage, I would drop everyone for Lily or Quinn. Their development was just too good.
Ya some of the side girls are absolutely better than the main LIs for me as well. Lily is in the top 3 now overall in the game for me after Episode 7, hah.

There's already a bit of rivalry between Quinn and Lily. Although Lily seems to be able to handle herself, I wouldn't be surprised if somehow it ended up bad for her because of crossing Quinn.
I agree and have had similar thoughts - in Episode 6 when Lily is tagging along after Quinn and seemed to be attempting to antagonize her I'm thinking...not. wise. Quinn has Burke in her corner and likely some shadier individuals she can bring in if there is a major threat to their operation that needs to be dealt with.

Agree with all this. The way the Lily and Sage scenes were contingent on each other (50% or 100% etc) also suggests some potential future branching/decisions between those two characters. I also expect more and more decisions that force you to get closer to either Quinn or Sage, rather than both as is possible at the moment. The text from Riona suggests yet another possible path, being her protector. Plenty of stuff brewing!
Absolutely - the "HOT Civil War" will likely be coming at some point in the next couple episodes and I would imagine we'll have to pick between Sage & Lily Vs. Quinn & Riona.

Reactions: Pendrell

Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
Some paths take precedence over others though.
For example in my DIK manwhore save i'm Sage's fuckbuddy, told Derek i still like Josy went for Jill and Bella, but i took care of Sage in Episode 6 and still got the Jill date pic during this scene.
true, using scrappy's mod I realized that (at least in my playthrough) Jill's picture came first, then Bella, and finally Sage, even tho I focused way more on Sage than Bella. despite the paths you're in, as long as you're on Jill's path I assume she'll come first, probably due to Tybalt's blackmail.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
I'm skeptical of a Jill/Bella threesome, though it's not completely beyond the realm of possibility. I don't go looking through the game code, but apparently there are Jill jealousy points, and there is definitely the scene of Josy comforting her after girls recognize the MC's dick during Tybalt's ruined presentation. That could go a lot of ways, so hopefully we'll be able to influence just how Jill responds to the situation.

Jaime mentions his lost phone in the wake of the Gay Guard Catcher back in Episode 3.
Also in the EP3 scene where Dawe is trying to get his dik hard to fuck Arieth, Arieth is watching photos on a phone... :unsure:
At the end of that same scene she jumps out of the window when the jocks discover from the photo's in Dawes' envelope that Arieth has been "doing" almost all of the diks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well yesterday I finished my first run and as always it has been a pleasure to participate in this journey but I always end up full of emotions... and with an emptiness for a few days that I do not know how to explain. Looking forward to the next update in September/October. :)

Reactions: Lionheart007

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Also in the EP3 scene where Dawe is trying to get his dik hard to fuck Arieth, Arieth is watching photos on a phone... :unsure:
At the end of that same scene she jumps out of the window when the jocks discover from the photo's in Dawes' envelope that Arieth has been "doing" almost all of the diks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh gawd crapcakes likes Jacob? I am sure Jacob will have a 10 feet pole on hand to keep her at bay!

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
It doesn't even matter that he loves Jill. She ain't even interested in him. What matter is that he's doing shit like stealing and smelling her panties, or putting them on a watermelon with her photo. So for his sake, he'd better not try to cockblock us on top of that. We've been blueballed long enough as it is.
The one thing I find more enjoyable than punching and castrating Tyblat with a tennis ball is to think of all the monks out there on a pure chick playthrough who will now replay the game in order not to compromise their relationship. DPC should havw tybalt puta chastity belt onher :)

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
The foreshadowing of Troy&Chad through Chad's shoes in Troy's room makes me think if it's no coincidence that there's a butterfly painting (the one from the pack quest) on both the HOTs house and Jade/Burke's house.

Maybe they do have a daughter, which would explain the hidden picture during their fight. Could it be Heather?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes