Dec 7, 2019
I keep having issues with some parts of the game. It seems that I just can't get the scenes where you finger Maya, find Sarah / Quinn's offer or Jill's shower scene, even though I meet all the requirements. I've noticed other people have similar issues. What gives?

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Does anyone have the heart to choose Josy over Maya when spending the night?

Maya is in a dark time and she’s all alone. Meanwhile Josy has always wanted to be with the HOTs and she has Heather and Elena to show the ropes. She also already got dicked the night after she moved out.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Ah our sweet Bella... :love:
Maybe no indication of murder this time, but snipping her sheers in the yard with that dangerous look in her eyes...
Still pretty dangerous I would say :ROFLMAO: especially for Tyballs :mad:
Somehow I'm reallt sorry for Tybalt:
- MC don't show the respect Tybalt thinks should receive;
- the girl he want to be with isn't interested in him;
- Bella would likely cut his balls at the first occasion.

Maybe we should all fell sorry for him...
Naaaaaaaaah, screw him and his lost teeth.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I think I'll be playing this entire game over this weekend and doing a clear playthrough. Some of the stuff I read, I've never thought too much about it but it's so many missed clues.
i didn't plan to do it at first but thanks to some early EP7 posts about that Cathy underwear and the fact it's too long from EP6 that i didn't remember what option i picked when driving cathy home
i went to play it again from EP1 lol
i'm gonna do it again on the weekend as well because somebody pointed several posts back that if ur not Sage's fuck buddy,
her dialogue on EP7 after the training is way better and she hang around MC's room than just storm out because she was pissed
so i'm curious about that variable

Reactions: SSJGOD

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
What are your thoughts on Sarah?.. And is she the biggest instigator and rumor starter campus? I noticed in the latest episode she runs off to go tell Chad something.
I agree there is something going on with Sarah and Melanie. Also I am glad I am not the only one super sus of Jade this episode.

Reactions: SSJGOD

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Well, the video being seen by others depends on that, if you will tell Derek. If he doesn't know about what you did, it would end with him doing what we know he did.

Jamie and his phone... Interesting, I'm trying to remind myself the moment when he told about the lost phone, but there's nothing. Could you give a hint, when it was?
it was on a cluck
i think back on EP3 ? i didn't remember perfectly but it was some convo on a cluck or Rusty mentioned about buying JamJam a new phone

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Does anyone have the heart to choose Josy over Maya when spending the night?

Maya is in a dark time and she’s all alone. Meanwhile Josy has always wanted to be with the HOTs and she has Heather and Elena to show the ropes. She also already got dicked the night after she moved out.
To be honest the first time I played I picked Josy. Then I wanted to check the second route - and it ended as my main save.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I agree there is something going on with Sarah and Melanie. Also I am glad I am not the only one super sus of Jade this episode.
Sarah and Mel seem to be in the know about Chad and Troy. I think other than that they are just bitchy sorority girls who are hookers for fun. As apposed to Camilla, Riona and possibly Quinn who have reasons that they have to do it.

Reactions: Ilhares

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Bella's storyline received no updates in Ep7, past the decision of removing the ring ( if on Bella path).

So, I cannot revise any theories I had. All I'll say is, murder-related explanations are getting less likely.

Bella's problems are definitely of the 'what the fuck" kind, but not axe murderer-ish as we've been joking before.

This was not a Bella episode.
We saw Bella smile and be "herself" more around MC than in the previous 6 episodes combined, yeah sure, the episode didn't have any news about her past but she as a character had quite bit of development, in episode 6 she almost had a mental breakdown, in this one she finally accepts her feelings and decides to try and date MC.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
where's the Mac 0.7.2 ? can only see 0.7.1 bro
No need for a Mac version. In Ren'py, the game folder of the Windows version is exactly the same as the Mac one. So all you need to do is download the Windows update, copy the content of the game folder and past it in the game folder of the Mac game, overwritng when prompted, and your game will be updated.

Reactions: Ilhares

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
it was on a cluck
i think back on EP3 ? i didn't remember perfectly but it was some convo on a cluck or Rusty mentioned about buying JamJam a new phone
Interesting.
Good that I had save files after every episode, so it's not a problem to check the old phone. Thanks for the info. And yes - if the phone as lost, it could be a interesting clue about the whole situation with Cathy.
And please - don't use JamJam. I can't do this to him, especially after in this Episode we had a chance to see, that hes a really cool guy.Yeah, with a not popular hobby, but still he's a great guy.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Interesting.
Good that I had save files after every episode, so it's not a problem to check the old phone. Thanks for the info. And yes - if the phone as lost, it could be a interesting clue about the whole situation with Cathy.
And please - don't use JamJam. I can't do this to him, especially after in this Episode we had a chance to see, that hes a really cool guy.Yeah, with a not popular hobby, but still he's a great guy.
nah on my last saves i rarely choose DIK options
i even avoid fighting the jocks
it was just fun knowing that Jamie is called JamJam lol
i think the only DIK option i choose is on pinkrose but that's only for Nicole since the only way to know her is to party non stop
if u let Derek do it, we can't even talk to Nicole right ?
unless u can do it later on Swyper after that pink rose scene

PingSHazel

May 10, 2020
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.
works for me ty so much

Reactions: Dr Krieger

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
At the ep7 HOT party is there anything to do with Sarah? the option to give her a drink is there but she has one and says shes good

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
At the ep7 HOT party is there anything to do with Sarah? the option to give her a drink is there but she has one and says shes good
Unfortunately no. I even thought once I got rid of Chad and both Sarah Mel are in the room, they say they can't talk right now.

Reactions: Casmyr

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Thanks. Been going through the different routes and etc, everytime thought she just says she already has one.
cas did u happen to try that avoiding sage and not fuck buddy path until she opens up to u on EP 7 yet ?
really curious about that one

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
nah on my last saves i rarely choose DIK options
i even avoid fighting the jocks
it was just fun knowing that Jamie is called JamJam lol
i think the only DIK option i choose is on pinkrose but that's only for Nicole since the only way to know her is to party non stop
if u let Derek do it, we can't even talk to Nicole right ?
unless u can do it later on Swyper after that pink rose scene
To be honest right now in my main save the major decision are maybe not 50-50, but there are picked on both sides. But still, my MC is a HugeCHICK.
From the "bad" decision for me there the PinkRose, fight with Jocks and Caleb, taking the fakeID and making the Alphas leave the party (I can leave my man Jacob alone, especially after he made the great painting for me, oh hell nah).
About Nicole, honestly I don't know, how it looks if you let Derek do the job. Somehow never thought about not picking to party at this moment.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I hope he provides a true polyamorous route with Maya and Josy. I know what you are saying, but at the moment it sort of makes sense. Prep party Maya needs emotional support, she is also alone when you take the TV. While on those same days Josy had a nice reunion with her dad and was with Elena. The seduction line with Josy I think is more about the awkward situation.

Similarly I hope there is at the very least a threesome with Bella x Jill (and hopefully Jill x Josy)

Are the jealousy points people talked about real? If so I’d guess that’s the route to more extreme stuff with Jill.
I'm skeptical of a Jill/Bella threesome, though it's not completely beyond the realm of possibility. I don't go looking through the game code, but apparently there are Jill jealousy points, and there is definitely the scene of Josy comforting her after girls recognize the MC's dick during Tybalt's ruined presentation. That could go a lot of ways, so hopefully we'll be able to influence just how Jill responds to the situation.

Well, the video being seen by others depends on that, if you will tell Derek. If he doesn't know about what you did, it would end with him doing what we know he did.

Jamie and his phone... Interesting, I'm trying to remind myself the moment when he told about the lost phone, but there's nothing. Could you give a hint, when it was?
Jaime mentions his lost phone in the wake of the Gay Guard Catcher back in Episode 3.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes