sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Do you get something different if you only pursue one girl in the game? Like if I wanted to pursue Sage and not mess with any of the other girls is there benefits for that or added story details?
No, but knowing that this is not a harem game, a save with a single LI can save you a lot of time in the future when the game is over.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
No, but knowing that this is not a harem game, a save with a single LI can save you a lot of time in the future when the game is over.
Well I will cross that bridge when the time comes but right now I am going to be greedy and take them all that I can. Plus I don't think Sage would care.

Is this game going to have pregnancy? Because I have creampied them all lol.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I think the key reason to do ‘solo’ paths is to avoid having to choose and break hears later on. The Jill ‘dick pic’ reaction is a sign of things to come.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I think the key reason to do ‘solo’ paths is to avoid having to choose and break hears later on. The Jill ‘dick pic’ reaction is a sign of things to come.
That example is one where I personally think it's more beneficial to do it and have been with Josy in ep 2 and be Sage's fuck buddy.
And precisely, when this game has the episodes that it's supposed to have, it's going to be a lot easier if you had only one LI and a few side... No complications, no having to decide which relationship to cut or the girls ending the relationship with the MC.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So i've been replaying the game from the start for the first time since 2019 and there were two things i had completely forgotten about 1 Tybalt had a ring in his Jill drawer i wonder if that's going to come into play during their 3 date 2 Bella mentions something about sleeping/having fun with a friend at one point which with how she talks about Jill makes me wonder if they did something at one point :unsure:if so then perhaps that whole Bella/Jill sharing route like Maya and Josy isn't such a far stretched idea as i thought

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
So i've been replaying the game from the start for the first time since 2019 and there were two things i had completely forgotten about 1 Tybalt had a ring in his Jill drawer i wonder if that's going to come into play during their 3 date 2 Bella mentions something about sleeping/having fun with a friend at one point which with how she talks about Jill makes me wonder if they did something at one point :unsure:if so then perhaps that whole Bella/Jill sharing route like Maya and Josy isn't such a far stretched idea as i thought
Well, about Bella and Jill we also can't forget about Jill words to Bella in (if I'm correct) Episode 5 - "That's not gonna happen again" (or something like that). So it might be a little hint from DPC, that there is something more down that road.

Reactions: isotope and tlarsen

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Well, about Bella and Jill we also can't forget about Jill words to Bella in (if I'm correct) Episode 5 - "That's not gonna happen again" (or something like that). So it might be a little hint from DPC, that there is something more down that road.
I forgot about that too! another reason why i feel like it could be true is that during ep7 for example right before the Tennis match Bella asked if the Mc is jealous of Tybalt to which i replied i care about her then when you ask her she says she Loves Jill which sure you can love someone as a friend but with that comment about sleeping with a friend and how she reacts when ever Jill compliments her it does seem to me at least like Bella likes Jill at lot more than she might be showing could also be why she's so extremely protective of her at the start of the game but agian could also just be cause they are friends

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
One way i could see a sharing route work for those two would perhaps be that Jill realising how much Bella really must like/love the Mc for her to take of her ring like we saw and Bella realising there isn't going to be a better person for Jill either only other person right now is Tybalt lol and a sharing route doesn't really imo have to mean they have to bang like Maya and Josy but they could perhaps come to an agreement

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
What are your thoughts on Sarah?.. And is she the biggest instigator and rumor starter campus? I noticed in the latest episode she runs off to go tell Chad something.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes