duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah I think if you follow the chick path, you kind of lock out most of the Hot girls. I did a chick path which is like, can't mess with the teacher Jade or any of the Hot girls. So it was kind of lame, that sleeping with others girls beside Josy or Maya gives you dik points.
My opinion is Chick Path kind useless in this game, especially when this game call Being A DIK. Like this path wanna block most of interesting content and make MC become a loser.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Reactions: Odhinn and jimmyjoo

drakeberg

Jan 6, 2021
And anyone know how to ask Heather if she want to drink at the HOT's Party? All i can ask her about is why Chad appear at the party and can not make drink for her since the option can't press it.
I believe you gotta tell her about Tommy cheating on her. Could be wrong.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
And anyone know how to ask Heather if she want to drink at the HOT's Party? All i can ask her about is why Chad appear at the party and can not make drink for her since the option can't press it.
Did you choose to kick out the Jocks? are you in DIK affinity?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I just finished my first play through of Episode 7, and all I can say is (y).

And imagine that, Chad is gay. He really should have told Sage she was his beard.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Can any1 help cathy dream sequence that happend when you sleep in mayas room wont finish it loops itself and keeps going

always86

Mar 19, 2020
It's definitely not fine, but I think revealing Chad's secret could be fairly explosive given the ridiculously homophobic culture among the jocks. That's going too far, despite how badly he treated Sage.

Personally, I'm hoping we'll be able to persuade him that Sage deserves a proper explanation and he'll tell her himself (and we can then persuade her to keep his secret until it's safe to reveal). On the one hand, this seems possible, since Chad does seem a lot better disposed to the MC if he tried to help Chad during the councilor meeting. On the other hand, that seems like too simple and tidy a resolution to the matter, so some sort of snags are bound to come up.
I assume if you’re locked DIK you will reveal it, otherwise it will be a choice. Agree the best option is get him to confess to Sage and then persuade Sage to do the right thing. Sage doesn’t strike me as mean, and him being gay would alleviate Some of the stress she has over why she wasn’t ‘good’ enough.

That's how I thought the balancing act with Maya and Josy would work, but I'm less sure now. The fact that sex with Josy at the start of the episode is described as "seducing" her, and the Episode wrap-up talking about how he and Josy are getting very horny for each other makes me wonder if things might be a little more complicated. We know Josy has a much higher libido than Maya; perhaps keeping the throuple going will require keeping Josy from overdosing on the MC while she and Maya are apart?
I hope he provides a true polyamorous route with Maya and Josy. I know what you are saying, but at the moment it sort of makes sense. Prep party Maya needs emotional support, she is also alone when you take the TV. While on those same days Josy had a nice reunion with her dad and was with Elena. The seduction line with Josy I think is more about the awkward situation.

Similarly I hope there is at the very least a threesome with Bella x Jill (and hopefully Jill x Josy)

Are the jealousy points people talked about real? If so I’d guess that’s the route to more extreme stuff with Jill.

I'm guessing it's just a way to avoid having to write out the MC's name; it's probably a lot harder to put dynamic text on an image (rather than just in the text box).
I’d imagine it is DPC hiding it for an emotional cut punch later. Probably says ‘The Moon’ or something like that. I really do hope on paths where you aren’t pursuing Jill you can keep her away from Tybalt.

It's possible I'm just too trusting, but I don't think the DIKs are behind the leaks (at least not intentionally). I just can't see any reason why any of the DIKs would want to leak the Jade video. I think whoever hacked the laptop for the Cathy-cluck still has some sort of access to it (or possibly to a cloud account as Cas suggested).
There is either a DIK traitor, or their network has been ‘hacked‘. I think the Chad blackmail is probably Vinny, and possibly Tri Betas. The Cathy CLUCK I still suspect being Quinn with aid of Riona and Camilla. (Creating a distraction to get in to the fabled DIK safe)

Reactions: ename144

DummySex

Sep 27, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Sorry I copied the file, I have the saves but the gallery and rewards are not unlocked =(

Reactions: sty21

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Do you get something different if you only pursue one girl in the game? Like if I wanted to pursue Sage and not mess with any of the other girls is there benefits for that or added story details?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes