tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
What are your thoughts on Sarah?.. And is she the biggest instigator and rumor starter campus? I noticed in the latest episode she runs off to go tell Chad something.
Don't think she likes Saga at all honestly she seems to me like someone who might start some real trouble later on

Reactions: dalli_x and SSJGOD

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
You know I was just re-playing Episode 7...that scene with Lily is just rockin' - a number of us have wondered if there will be a Quinn ending despite her being a side girl, and now I wonder similar with Lily due to the conversation she has with the MC about rolling as a 'duo' and that type of thing. Curiouser and curiouser. :) I mean damn, Lily was full on kissing MC throughout the scene, and was just overall fairly aggressive with him which I didn't expect given how stoic and relaxed she's been with him up to this point.
Agree with all this. The way the Lily and Sage scenes were contingent on each other (50% or 100% etc) also suggests some potential future branching/decisions between those two characters. I also expect more and more decisions that force you to get closer to either Quinn or Sage, rather than both as is possible at the moment. The text from Riona suggests yet another possible path, being her protector. Plenty of stuff brewing!

Reactions: Razrback16

Solpher

Sep 19, 2019
I've been thinking about this for a while now...

We're 7 episodes in and we're just getting to Halloween. Meaning 1 episode is around 1 - 2 weeks in a year (if school started in September).. I've heard multiple people saying there will be around 14-20 episodes.

Hence we won't make it to the end of the school year... So either we'll just make it till new year or the pacing will increase tremendously.

Dunno what to expect though..

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
I've been thinking about this for a while now...

We're 7 episodes in and we're just getting to Halloween. Meaning 1 episode is around 1 - 2 weeks in a year (if school started in September).. I've heard multiple people saying there will be around 14-20 episodes.

Hence we won't make it to the end of the school year... So either we'll just make it till new year or the pacing will increase tremendously.

Dunno what to expect though..
Unless the 14-20 episodes is wrong. This game has potential in a long run like 40-50 Episode (That only if dev skillful enough).

Reactions: miasar_101

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Am i the only one think Jade is behind the leak sexual image of Cathy and Adult Bully? It totally possible since Jade know her husband fuck Cathy behind her back.
I thought it was the jocks.. After trashing their place, they managed to go into their lol top and post that photo on the diks site. They also managed to send the sextape of Mc and Jade to her cheating husband.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Am i the only one think Jade is behind the leak sexual image of Cathy and Adult Bully? It totally possible since Jade know her husband fuck Cathy behind her back.
I’ve had the same thought. Wouldn’t be clear how she got on the DIK account, but it could have been revenge rather than ‘bullying’. She could have wanted to humiliate her, but now she’s leaving regrets it. i Guess it comes down to means motive and opportunity. She has the motive, she also had the means to take the picture, but probably not the opportunity as we don’t know how she could access the DIKs account.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Well, I thought about it too. And even if it looks like she could do this, there's one problem about that thesis - the moment the picture were posted. Somehow it's hard for me to believe, that nobody would see a teacher on the frat party.
Other thing is that she could planned it, but someone inside did it. But there's a next problem - the route of "romance" with MC. I don't think that a person, who want to destroy someone would make a mistake by sleeping with a student, even more - had it recorded.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
I thought it was the jocks.. After trashing their place, they managed to go into their lol top and post that photo on the diks site. They also managed to send the sextape of Mc and Jade to her cheating husband.
The part with the tape of MC and Jade would fit. But the Jocks trashing the mansion happened after the photo was posted - even in "episode" timeline the photo was posted in Episode 4, when the attack was in Episode 5.

Reactions: SSJGOD

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
What? I dont remember that part, then again I dont remember small details form the earlier chapters.
If thats the case then Jade video leak and Cathy cluck would be unrelated.
isn't Jade video leak or not depends if we show the video to derek or not ?
the last save when i was replaying from EP1 i didn't show it to Derek but i had sex with Jade,
the video didn't show up at the end of EP6
so technically when Jamie lost his phone which has DIK's rooster connected still has something to do with it,
i think ?

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
the last save when i was replaying from EP1 i didn't show it to Derek but i had sex with Jade,
so technically when Jamie lost his phone which has DIK's rooster connected still has something to do with it,
i think ?
Well, the video being seen by others depends on that, if you will tell Derek. If he doesn't know about what you did, it would end with him doing what we know he did.

Jamie and his phone... Interesting, I'm trying to remind myself the moment when he told about the lost phone, but there's nothing. Could you give a hint, when it was?

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
i think ?
I think I'll be playing this entire game over this weekend and doing a clear playthrough. Some of the stuff I read, I've never thought too much about it but it's so many missed clues.

Reactions: JetZ

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
The part with the tape of MC and Jade would fit. But the Jocks trashing the mansion happened after the photo was posted - even in "episode" timeline the photo was posted in Episode 4, when the attack was in Episode 5.
You're right..god my timing is way off. Going to start over this weekend.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
Bella's storyline received no updates in Ep7, past the decision of removing the ring ( if on Bella path).

So, I cannot revise any theories I had. All I'll say is, murder-related explanations are getting less likely.

Bella's problems are definitely of the 'what the fuck" kind, but not axe murderer-ish as we've been joking before.

This was not a Bella episode.
Ah our sweet Bella... :love:
Maybe no indication of murder this time, but snipping her shears in the yard with that dangerous look in her eyes...
Still pretty dangerous I would say :ROFLMAO: especially for Tyballs :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: tlarsen

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
You're right..god my timing is way off. Going to start over this weekend.
No problem. To be honest, waiting for the new Episode I already played the previous Episodes again to remind myself the story. I won't say that I remmeber evetything, but it helped before this episode. Like for example during the "fun time in Tybalt's room" in Episode 2 you see the picture of Jill and her sister (now we know her name - Lana), but we didn't seen what was written under the photo. We learned it just now.
A little thing, but man - DrPinkCake is really an expert in those little things, that you often don't even think about at the first place, buyt later it makes so muhc sens. And by the way, when I'm taking about the pictures - I wonder what Jill did wrote on the MC's picture, because that's something we didn't seen at this Episode.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Every 2nd save attempt fail with "out of memory msg" - yet task manager shows used 38%. I had no problem with the v6. The trace states win 8 - which is incorrect. I am running win 10 enterprise

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
six.reraise(t, e, tb)
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "Z:\bkup\games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError: out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Thu Apr 29 03:26:55 2021

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes