Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
You know I was just re-playing Episode 7...that scene with Lily is just rockin' - a number of us have wondered if there will be a Quinn ending despite her being a side girl, and now I wonder similar with Lily due to the conversation she has with the MC about rolling as a 'duo' and that type of thing. Curiouser and curiouser. :) I mean damn, Lily was full on kissing MC throughout the scene, and was just overall fairly aggressive with him which I didn't expect given how stoic and relaxed she's been with him up to this point.

Reactions: Pendrell

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
You know I was just re-playing Episode 7...that scene with Lily is just rockin' - a number of us have wondered if there will be a Quinn ending despite her being a side girl, and now I wonder similar with Lily due to the conversation she has with the MC about rolling as a 'duo' and that type of thing. Curiouser and curiouser. :) I mean damn, Lily was full on kissing MC throughout the scene, and was just overall fairly aggressive with him which I didn't expect given how stoic and relaxed she's been with him up to this point.
Once again, the side characters stole the show for me. I don't know, I liked Lily since day one (admittedly, I have a thing for her look, that's all), but I didn't expect her to get so much room to shine. Maybe It speaks volumes about how some Main LIs were disappointing, so far at least, but aside from Sage, I would drop everyone for Lily or Quinn. Their development was just too good.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
yeah, in this episode, he's been kind, texting MC if he's up for the job switch, volunteer to dispose unused furniture. i dunno if he's just straight up nice or there's a hidden motive in his actions. we'll see eventually who's the real traitor.:unsure:
I reckon Nick feels guilty. My guess is he did not want the mansion trashed, but he's linked to it somehow through Vinny. Vinny's reasons for trashing the joint are not obvious yet, and could be something as petty as revenge for being kicked out/leaving the DIKs, or it could be more insidious, money or drug related.

There's already a bit of rivalry between Quinn and Lily. Although Lily seems to be able to handle herself, I wouldn't be surprised if somehow it ended up bad for her because of crossing Quinn.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Don't be fooled by Quinn. She remains the villain of the game.

When the shit arrives, she won't hesitate to push us under the bus to protect herself. At best, if she doesn't use us, she'll ask us to sacrifice our friends for her.

In my opinion, the MC will have to become more than full DIK to be with Quinn. He will have to become a villain like her.
I don't like you.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Chad being gay doesn't surprise me, but Troy is certainly a surprise.

Well, if DrPinkCake is obvious again, he'll put Nora (big breast blonde from Swyper which MC had sex with in the bar), as the substitute for her. She certainly has the "Hot Teacher" vibe around her.

About the "creep" following Riona, FOR GOD'S SAKE Doc, chill! Do you want to make an "Acting Lessons" revival? If yes, at least put it after the 0.10 update, close the other routes first, especially the rat around the DIKs.

Also, if the Cathy stuff will let a perma-effect on Bella, I'm not sure if I'll return to Bella's path, the mystery over her husband creeps me out. And Cathy now is in more need for a shoulder to cry and a dick to ride.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I reckon Nick feels guilty. My guess is he did not want the mansion trashed, but he's linked to it somehow through Vinny. Vinny's reasons for trashing the joint are not obvious yet, and could be something as petty as revenge for being kicked out/leaving the DIKs, or it could be more insidious, money or drug related.

There's already a bit of rivalry between Quinn and Lily. Although Lily seems to be able to handle herself, I wouldn't be surprised if somehow it ended up bad for her because of crossing Quinn.
Turn out quinn and lily removing their differances.
As lily ask for quinn for stuff of 500$.
They both seem to get along at least for now.

jj123456

May 29, 2017
About the "creep" following Riona, FOR GOD'S SAKE Doc, chill! Do you want to make an "Acting Lessons" revival? If yes, at least put it after the 0.10 update, close the other routes first, especially the rat around the DIKs.
Watch that just be a total fake-out and the drugs are just making Riona extra paranoid lol

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
If there are an award for Visual Novel game, this game sure got a GOTY :LOL: . The best Visual Novel about University Life i have played. 7 Episode going through and i feel "greedy" already, i want fully experience 4 years university life of MC, which one year as 10 episode or something like that

Like, i think Dr PinkCake really really intend to design an immersive story for every female character, from Sage, Jill, Riona, Maya and many many more, so it will be the best if this game long enough for us to find out one by one's story behind. Just a little scene with Riona in her bedroom make me feel like wanna take this girl to dinner date and find more about her. She seem like a mess at cover but have a kind and soft heart inside.

Reactions: RonnieBoi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes