jj123456

May 29, 2017
Anyone know if Triple Tile is based off of a real game or if it's original to BADIK? Honestly such a zen mini-game. I'm usually pretty meh about the mini games but have been enjoying this one.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone know if Triple Tile is based off of a real game or if it's original to BADIK? Honestly such a zen mini-game. I'm usually pretty meh about the mini games but have been enjoying this one.
i hear ya i can just sit and play while listening to the music make you just relax and feel calm

• Red Heart
Reactions: jj123456

Mirakon

Sep 20, 2017
I know it's pretty self-explanatory but i'm a idiot, the patch is for updating the game version I have right? In my case I got version 7.0 and with the patch will become 7.2 right?

cloco69

Sep 12, 2018
My unofficial android port:
Being a DIK [apk] [v0.7.1]+[scrappy's walkthrough/cheat/buddaman's skip Mod]

Download Being a DIK Mod apk+data(2.14GB):
Mega

Read me before Download:
It is important to grant game storage permission manually after installation, otherwise the game will be closed automatically.(The necessary instructions are given in the zip file)
View attachment 1164454 View attachment 1164456
Bro i'm having issues with your port i did everything like the instructions and i keep havings errors look is there something else to do besides the instructions?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
sage vs bella for me rn. why do they have to be in completely opposite side in the game fuck.
I have them both in the same run. I just couldn't get that affinity scene with Bella which is fine.
I was sweating bullets when Bella asked Sage if she knows the MC lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
With that narrative, no, absolutely not.
Now try this approach.
Heather drunk and pissed at Tommy after the HOTs party goes to confront him about his last slip.
Tommy is already bussy with his +4 or repeting with his +3 (whoever she is doesn't matter for this exercise).
You would say that this is worse that your scenario, keep reading.
Heather likes Tommy, and he is a dick. Tommy was able to convince Heather into an open relationship in wich he is constantly cheating her and she keeps coming.
Is it crazy to think that Tommy turn the situation around, charm her pants out and came on top?

We know that the second girl doesn't appear in the bed in the other "timeline". The difference is warning her and giving her the drink.

This is just speculation, not a dogma. Take it with a grain of salt.
Except their relationship isnt about cheating, the whole purpose of the rules Tommy set is so they both have a say on who fucks who so your reasoning doesnt hold up unfortunately. There is a difference between an open raltionship and cheating.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I think the person that used the laptop to spread the Cathy pic from rooster, is sarah ( or mel ). I think Sarah purposely seduced Rusty to get to the laptop, and is in league with Chad and the Alpha's. In order to destroy the Hot/DIK alliance. There is more than enough evidence that sarah and melanie are spying and reporting to chad. I don't think they know that chad is gay. Although i think the actual person behind it is not chad, i think it's dawe who is the person behind the curtain, and chad is the fallguy. Yet sarah and melanie don't know it.
Actualy I'm almost certain its one of the DIKs tho I have no clue who because if you show the DIKs during your evaluation the video where you are fucking Jade Jacob calls for the DIK rule or whatever and everyone is supposed to earase ever seeing it from their memories and they should delete the video right away but then at the end of episode 6 you see how Bruke got a hold of that video and Sara nor Mel had access to it at that point, only MC and the DIKs.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
I think the person that used the laptop to spread the Cathy pic from rooster, is sarah ( or mel ). I think Sarah purposely seduced Rusty to get to the laptop, and is in league with Chad and the Alpha's. In order to destroy the Hot/DIK alliance. There is more than enough evidence that sarah and melanie are spying and reporting to chad. I don't think they know that chad is gay. Although i think the actual person behind it is not chad, i think it's dawe who is the person behind the curtain, and chad is the fallguy. Yet sarah and melanie don't know it.
Every thing you said have a point mate, just one thing(forgot who said this) but only DIk's members know the password of the laptop, that's the reason why in the traitor discussion the suspect/s falls on the Diks member but who knows maybe your right and the traitor is an outsider.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
For the Cathy cluck I've been saying it for awhile now that its the tri betas. Episode 2 before the shot battle, Sally is seen looking cute in a dress and dancing with Jam Jam.
I think its in ep3 we learn that Jam Jam lost his phone. Rusty gives him a new one later on. The phones are connected to the DIks rooster account.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
For the Cathy cluck I've been saying it for awhile now that its the tri betas. Episode 2 before the shot battle, Sally is seen looking cute in a dress and dancing with Jam Jam.
I think its in ep3 we learn that Jam Jam lost his phone. Rusty gives him a new one later on. The phones are connected to the DIks rooster account.
Yes, exactly. It's in a cluck.

Reactions: Casmyr

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
What? I dont remember that part, then again I dont remember small details form the earlier chapters.
If thats the case then Jade video leak and Cathy cluck would be unrelated.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
What? I dont remember that part, then again I dont remember small details form the earlier chapters.
If thats the case then Jade video leak and Cathy cluck would be unrelated.
Big money Cas has been here for a year and a half little one.
I have read the great debates from titans who are now gone...lost.

Personally I don't think the two are related either.
Shame we didn't see Burke at all this episode. A small scene would have been nice like Burke seeing MC in the halls and making some kind of comment

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes