mm013088

Jan 27, 2018
I'm struggling to get tissues for Arieth. I've been to the downstairs bathroom and the upstaris is locked. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
This question might get lost in the shuffle, but I was genuinely wondering. I rejected the throuple with Josy and Maya, largely because I don't see relationships like that working and it usually causes resentment between the girls. Now this was a sad hard choice for me to make because Maya was my main girl, and still is if she needed anything in the world whether we are sexually involved or not I'm there for her.

Now my main route that I play every new episode with is Jill only, the only other sexual contact I've had is with Maya way back in episode 4. But now to the question, if you choose to remain friends with Josy and Maya are both routes locked out for you? Are there still variables and checks for Maya and Josy?

Because if in future episodes Josy and Maya break up and Maya became available, it would be hard but I could totally see myself picking Maya over Jill. I'm wondering what everyone else thinks, because while I love Jill and am loving her slow burn route, I would cherish the chance to pursue Maya officially again. I mean I loved the movie date we had as friends, and she's just a sweetheart, I love her.
Right now I would'nt expect a comeback anytime soon. However if you told Derek you have feelings for one of them, and hang out with them, who knows?
Carefull though about banging everyone, it could backfire.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
can u show me how i can do the steps please?
are you playing in pc? if yes then just simply delete your game file and download it from this site again, and if ur on android copy ur save files to another folder, re-download the game and then move the saves you backed back to the game. Im kinda bad at explaining so i think this is the best i can do.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
The logical conclusion, as we know it isn't Camila (she's been at the party with MC) would be Brandi. Tania was a the club. Tommy took her back to his place, Brandi tagged along- probably to cheer him up after he got a scathing voicemail from Heather.
Yeah that sounds about right cause he is pissed when he comes out of his room unlike when you first see him after he fucks Heather at the start of episode 6.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Pretty sure its just Tommy being Tommy, and I dont think Heather after finding out Tommy has been breaking the rules he set himself for their relationship would then run to Tommy and ask him to have a threesome with a stripper.
Also her being angry when she finds out about it would make no sense.
With that narrative, no, absolutely not.
Now try this approach.
Heather drunk and pissed at Tommy after the HOTs party goes to confront him about his last slip.
Tommy is already bussy with his +4 or repeting with his +3 (whoever she is doesn't matter for this exercise).
You would say that this is worse that your scenario, keep reading.
Heather likes Tommy, and he is a dick. Tommy was able to convince Heather into an open relationship in wich he is constantly cheating her and she keeps coming.
Is it crazy to think that Tommy turn the situation around, charm her pants out and came on top?

We know that the second girl doesn't appear in the bed in the other "timeline". The difference is warning her and giving her the drink.

This is just speculation, not a dogma. Take it with a grain of salt.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
With that narrative, no, absolutely not.
Now try this approach.
Heather drunk and pissed at Tommy after the HOTs party goes to confront him about his last slip.
Tommy is already bussy with his +4 or repeting with his +3 (whoever she is doesn't matter for this exercise).
You would say that this is worse that your scenario, keep reading.
Heather likes Tommy, and he is a dick. Tommy was able to convince Heather into an open relationship in wich he is constantly cheating her and she keeps coming.
Is it crazy to think that Tommy turn the situation around, charm her pants out and came on top?

We know that the second girl doesn't appear in the bed in the other "timeline". The difference is warning her and giving her the drink.

This is just speculation, not a dogma. Take it with a grain of salt.
Now add one more thing to your consideration. Josy and Heather were talking just before leaving the party.
  • What if Heather asked Josy what she should do?:unsure:
  • What if Josy told her that Heather should try to have a threesome with Tommy?:unsure:
  • Or Josy told her about her threesome experience?:unsure:

Quinn asked Arieth about the video of Josy/Maya/MC threesome. Quinn really needed to talk to Heather.
  • Maybe Quinn asked Heather to ask Josy about her threesome?:unsure:

It could also be Tanya and Becky. Becky was trying to get someone to come to the party. She has the same skin tone as the legs.:unsure:

Just a few thoughts.:rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes