Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
can you personal cash now go over 5?? do you have to do anything to increase how much you can hold??
In the last freeroam in the mansion, go to the desk in you room and click on the wallet. You can increase up to $10...But it will cost you.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Who
Ok so I finally got around to doing the VIP pass run just to see the scenes I missed on my main playthrough and I'm 99.9% sure the girl in Tommy's bed at the end of episode 7 after you tell Heather about Tommy being +3 is Tania, she has the same nail polish (sky-blue). No idea who the brown skinned girl is tho, could very well be Brandi or maybe someone else we dont know about yet.
View attachment 1168747
post the full photos and the one of the brown skin girl

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Nah, she's not begging. She's just basically saying in EP 7 that she's single, he's single, and if MC has changed his mind about her then now is the time to tell her. That's basically it. If you engage, you get the scene and start something new with her (not necessarily a relationship yet, but still). If you say you haven't changed your mind, she basically just says "it was worth a shot" and continues being your friend. It's as wholesome a scene as these things go.
interesting,
i suppose this is one more variable to play back from previous episode then,
thanks for the info,

Dec 22, 2017
This question might get lost in the shuffle, but I was genuinely wondering. I rejected the throuple with Josy and Maya, largely because I don't see relationships like that working and it usually causes resentment between the girls. Now this was a sad hard choice for me to make because Maya was my main girl, and still is if she needed anything in the world whether we are sexually involved or not I'm there for her.

Now my main route that I play every new episode with is Jill only, the only other sexual contact I've had is with Maya way back in episode 4. But now to the question, if you choose to remain friends with Josy and Maya are both routes locked out for you? Are there still variables and checks for Maya and Josy?

Because if in future episodes Josy and Maya break up and Maya became available, it would be hard but I could totally see myself picking Maya over Jill. I'm wondering what everyone else thinks, because while I love Jill and am loving her slow burn route, I would cherish the chance to pursue Maya officially again. I mean I loved the movie date we had as friends, and she's just a sweetheart, I love her.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
You're not the only one who thought Quinn was possible. I have also written that. However, it will be that the MC loses all Li's and the MC will not find his maternal family.

Blackmail is perhaps the wrong word in Mona's case. But Quinn is building up a fearful backdrop for Mona and that is, in my view, morally reprehensible.
If you remember my statement here, which i was explained to 7 people again and again contantaly while telling me moron. I aslo remember you being agree with me there.

All i am saying a lot of people turn around after that. Well i should have said my last statement in these world.

But If i remember correctly that was about more then 12 gusy vs 3 (me , You and one more)
After that everything calm down regarding quinn here for a bit.

Reactions: dalli_x

jj123456

May 29, 2017
Anybody have a renewed theory on what Bella's deal is after Episode 7?

This is obviously purely bullshit since we still basically know nothing about Bella or her husband, but I'll throw my theory into the ring. Not sure if anyone else has had a similar thought previously.

Bella and her husband were having a baby--she either miscarried, the baby was stillborn, or she had an abortion to save her own life; husband left because he couldn't handle it and blamed her. The locked room was supposed to be their baby's room. Now she uses it for his old stuff (ie, the boots seen from under the door, etc.). Not really sure how that fits into MC's whole "I would have run away screaming instead of kissing her" thing, but... maybe MC's just an insensitive jerk about this type of stuff?

Reactions: p22 and chociar666

CineRuSS

Oct 3, 2018
I have to say this episode was great and I mean really great.

I can hardly wait for the next episode to see where this leads.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Pretty sure its just Tommy being Tommy, and I dont think Heather after finding out Tommy has been breaking the rules he set himself for their relationship would then run to Tommy and ask him to have a threesome with a stripper.
Also her being angry when she finds out about it would make no sense.

Jan 16, 2020
Anybody have a renewed theory on what Bella's deal is after Episode 7?

This is obviously purely bullshit since we still basically know nothing about Bella or her husband, but I'll throw my theory into the ring. Not sure if anyone else has had a similar thought previously.

Bella and her husband were having a baby--she either miscarried, the baby was stillborn, or she had an abortion to save her own life; husband left because he couldn't handle it and blamed her. The locked room was supposed to be their baby's room. Now she uses it for his old stuff (ie, the boots seen from under the door, etc.). Not really sure how that fits into MC's whole "I would have run away screaming instead of kissing her" thing, but... maybe MC's just an insensitive jerk about this type of stuff?
Again with this miscarriage shit.
1619653574994.jpeg

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Bella's storyline received no updates in Ep7, past the decision of removing the ring ( if on Bella path).

So, I cannot revise any theories I had. All I'll say is, murder-related explanations are getting less likely.

Bella's problems are definitely of the 'what the fuck" kind, but not axe murderer-ish as we've been joking before.

This was not a Bella episode.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I know the lighting in the VIP room makes it a bit hard to notice the color of the nail polish, wish there was a frame where you could see it more clearly.
Well Heather is tanned, those legs look more brown than tanned. Also I think those legs are too slim for being Heather's.
The logical conclusion, as we know it isn't Camila (she's been at the party with MC) would be Brandi. Tania was a the club. Tommy took her back to his place, Brandi tagged along- probably to cheer him up after he got a scathing voicemail from Heather.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes