godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Logic also does not say that Lana and Lynette are one and the same person. Both switched names after Lynette's death to hide the MC from Lynette's parents. That's why Neil could be insecure because everything could come out now.

That MC finds out on his 19th birthday is also no coincidence. He has completed his 18th year and can decide for himself who he wants to experience. Before that Lynette's parents could have applied for custody and with the resources Lynette's parents have, they would probably have been granted custody.
OK for this to be possible, Lana has to run away from home at 18 when Jill was just a baby, have the MC, fake her own death, go back and live with her parents until she's in her 30s to be a sister to Jill that Jill clearly grew up around. And then fake her death again.

You realize Lana is a few years older than Jill right? Even if Lynette is connected to the Royce family, Lana would have been 7 at most when the MC was born and Lynette "died". There is no connection between these two characters.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Jill is the worse possible character out there.
1. Dev want you to fight for jill, While jill dating his blackmailer.
2. Jill entitled character

[1. Going over mc decision for reporting council
2. Mc have to tell her what poor real means.
3. While helping cathy she explain that to mc, you do that for friend, Yes mc don't know that RIGHT ?
4. Jill knows tybelt trying to win her over and will do anything for her but she didn't go against him but
opposite rather please him.
5. Overly high double standard "She didn't go with rusty because he talk about father money in the
beaning but will do dating with blackmailer which 100% despise by true friend.(Even if mc is only
friend with bella )
6. Character similarities with jade(Jade chose to live with cheater of status, money, career and family
while hates him(stephan) greatly <- Just like jill
7. If jill wanted to she could have gone against at the moment tybelt blackmail her but going against
was going against her golden spoon is too much rather then mc which have done everything right to
her.) ]

3. Jill a finest fake character :
1. When tybelt tells in c7 about lower class people for bella , What she says. "What will you do
if someone says that about your best friend let alone said by blackmailer."

2. You do everything right no relation but only friendship with bella and no to cathy or any
female character but if you are on bit of dik path in c7 she didn't even msg you while you chose to fight her to not fall for her blackmailer.

Why MC is so relatable AND your point is, I don't know where is coming from :

1. POOR : BRING SYMPATHY FROM PLAYER AND ALSO HIGHLY RELATABLE BECAUSE WE ARE TO MIDDLE CLASS
2. FIGHTER : PHYSICAL AND MENTAL FIGHTER IN ANY SITUATION.
3. SUCCESS WITH GIRLS : JUST LIKE PLAYER WANNA BE, (WORKS LIKE A CHARM)
4. BIG DIK: (OF-COURSE EVERYONE WANT THAT)
5. A FINEST COMPETITOR : PLAYER IS CHALLENGED IN FIGHT AND EXAMS VERY HIGHLY RELATABLE
6. HONEST : 90% OF TIME BUT IF YOU LET MC THEN IT COULD BE 100%
7. RESPECTFULLY TO COUNTERPARTS : PROVEN SO MANY TIMES.
8. FIGHT FOR HIS FRIENDS: LIKE WE ALL DO
9. LOVE HIS FAMILY : DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN
10. SELF CRITICAL : PROVE SO MANY TIMES
11. TRUST WORTHY AT FINEST AND INTENT TO HELP EVEN HATERS.

IF GIVEN CHANCE I WILL TAKE MONA OVER JILL ANY GIVEN TIME BECAUSE MONA HAVE MORE BACK BONE THEN JILL.

I've yet to know anyone who dislikes the character Jill. Appreciate your analysis though, it was fun reading lol.

Reactions: Lusikun

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Just finished EP7, amazing as usual! Got a question though. I felt like I've done everything possible (also got the walkthrough mod), yet I am missing quite a few scenes in the gallery for EP7, right at the beginning:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can someone tell me what these are? I seriously can't see where I would have missed so many, so I'm guessing this is like one scene tied to different outcomes?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Trying to call Josy from college for the first time, but I can't find any kind of phone. Where am I missing this?

Lusikun

Sep 8, 2018
Jill is the worse possible character out there.
1. Dev want you to fight for jill, While jill dating his blackmailer.
2. Jill entitled character

[1. Going over mc decision for reporting council
2. Mc have to tell her what poor real means.
3. While helping cathy she explain that to mc, you do that for friend, Yes mc don't know that RIGHT ?
4. Jill knows tybelt trying to win her over and will do anything for her but she didn't go against him but
opposite rather please him.
5. Overly high double standard "She didn't go with rusty because he talk about father money in the
beaning but will do dating with blackmailer which 100% despise by true friend.(Even if mc is only
friend with bella )
6. Character similarities with jade(Jade chose to live with cheater of status, money, career and family
while hates him(stephan) greatly <- Just like jill
7. If jill wanted to she could have gone against at the moment tybelt blackmail her but going against
was going against her golden spoon is too much rather then mc which have done everything right to
her.) ]

3. Jill a finest fake character :
1. When tybelt tells in c7 about lower class people for bella , What she says. "What will you do
if someone says that about your best friend let alone said by blackmailer."

2. You do everything right no relation but only friendship with bella and no to cathy or any
female character but if you are on bit of dik path in c7 she didn't even msg you while you chose to fight her to not fall for her blackmailer.

Why MC is so relatable AND your point is, I don't know where is coming from :

1. POOR : BRING SYMPATHY FROM PLAYER AND ALSO HIGHLY RELATABLE BECAUSE WE ARE TO MIDDLE CLASS
2. FIGHTER : PHYSICAL AND MENTAL FIGHTER IN ANY SITUATION.
3. SUCCESS WITH GIRLS : JUST LIKE PLAYER WANNA BE, (WORKS LIKE A CHARM)
4. BIG DIK: (OF-COURSE EVERYONE WANT THAT)
5. A FINEST COMPETITOR : PLAYER IS CHALLENGED IN FIGHT AND EXAMS VERY HIGHLY RELATABLE
6. HONEST : 90% OF TIME BUT IF YOU LET MC THEN IT COULD BE 100%
7. RESPECTFULLY TO COUNTERPARTS : PROVEN SO MANY TIMES.
8. FIGHT FOR HIS FRIENDS: LIKE WE ALL DO
9. LOVE HIS FAMILY : DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN
10. SELF CRITICAL : PROVE SO MANY TIMES
11. TRUST WORTHY AT FINEST AND INTENT TO HELP EVEN HATERS.

IF GIVEN CHANCE I WILL TAKE MONA OVER JILL ANY GIVEN TIME BECAUSE MONA HAVE MORE BACK BONE THEN JILL.
you're walking on thin ice saying that my friend :LUL:

Dec 7, 2019
Maybe there is some problems with your mod/cheats version of this game. Beside of Sarah's lewd scene, as far as i know, some of the mod/cheats version didn't even show Jill's bath scene as well, doesn't matter how many time and how many way you try to unlock them.
Guess so. It's not like making out with Sage is a bad choice though.
Appreciate the help... Ah well, yeah, exactly, it's not a big deal, there were better options in that scene.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
While Jill is clearly one of the most gorgeous girls in the game (Bella and Jill are hands down the top of the bunch imo) I can't say I like her character. She is sweet and naive, but after a certain point instead as a love interest I just started to think about her as a clueless little sister that I had to protect from the big bad wolf.

Probably that's why it felt so great to join forces with Bella to beat Tybalt. :D

Lusikun

Sep 8, 2018
Just finished EP7, amazing as usual! Got a question though. I felt like I've done everything possible (also got the walkthrough mod), yet I am missing quite a few scenes in the gallery for EP7, right at the beginning:

Can someone tell me what these are? I seriously can't see where I would have missed so many, so I'm guessing this is like one scene tied to different outcomes?

Reactions: KKnuck

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019

First 3 are with Madame. If you accepted your reward for Hells Week and go to work to Pink Rose, after work you go to VIP section and meet her.
Next three are your pick after the second free roam in your room. You may pick to visit Josy, Maya or Quinn.
Last one is a scene with Lily at the party.

Reactions: VOYEUR and KKnuck

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
This was a great update!
My favorite part was the free roam at the Hots party. It provided a great buffet of woman to bang.
Although I could not figure out how to complete Heather. I got the Absynth out of Lilly's room and mixed the drink. But there wasn't an option to give it to her.
Heather isn't by any means one of my favorites, because she is such a bitch. But it would be great to nail her - because she is such a bitch. Also the MC is getting close to having screwed all of the Hots; so it's kind of like a Hots bucket list. From my playthroughs the only Hots I haven't banged are: Heather, Melanie, Ashley, Arieth and Elena (unless I am not remembering someone else).

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
This was a great update!
My favorite part was the free roam at the Hots party. It provided a great buffet of woman to bang.
Although I could not figure out how to complete Heather. I got the Absynth out of Lilly's room and mixed the drink. But there wasn't an option to give it to her.
Heather isn't by any means one of my favorites, because she is such a bitch. But it would be great to nail her - because she is such a bitch. Also the MC is getting close to having screwed all of the Hots; so it's kind of like a Hots bucket list. From my playthroughs the only Hots I haven't banged are: Heather, Melanie, Ashley, Arieth and Elena (unless I am not remembering someone else).
I think more option with Heather are available when you pick to get rid the Alphas from the party. When I was checking after picking to not do nothing leavestwo of them at the party, and one is "connected" to Heather.
If you will pick to get rid of them, at one moment you will find a jock in Heather bed. Go tell her about it, she will go and end the problem, after that you will talk and there will be a pick between "Tell her Tommy's cheated"/"Don't tell...". You had to pick to tell about Tommy, after that she will ask you for the drink. Give her "clean" Absynth.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
It's definitely not fine, but I think revealing Chad's secret could be fairly explosive given the ridiculously homophobic culture among the jocks. That's going too far, despite how badly he treated Sage.

Personally, I'm hoping we'll be able to persuade him that Sage deserves a proper explanation and he'll tell her himself (and we can then persuade her to keep his secret until it's safe to reveal). On the one hand, this seems possible, since Chad does seem a lot better disposed to the MC if he tried to help Chad during the councilor meeting. On the other hand, that seems like too simple and tidy a resolution to the matter, so some sort of snags are bound to come up.
Well I never said anything about revealing it to the Joks so idk why you even bring that up...
Sage isnt gonna go on social media and start spamming about him being gay so thats not a good reason to defend Chad about hiding it from her and then lying on top of it.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Wow, interesting approach! But AFAICT, you have Derek trying to fix the Right Hallway on his own in the 7th sheet, and he's 80% short. I can swap DIKs around to move Derek to Upper Area #3 where he's only 60% short, but I'm still not finishing the mansion before the 8th sheet (where you have the Hallway listed as fixed.

Other than leaving Rusty at 92% Work, I don't see any easy way to free up points, and that's not enough to make up the difference. Did I miss something here?
That was a mistake on my part, during free roam right before the 4th mansion minigame you can click on the basketball ring thats on the floor in the right hallway to clean it up a bit and that brings the numbers up to 50%/20%/20%.
File in og post should be fixed now, thanks for bringing it up I totally missed it.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes