goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
#TeamJosy here, how can someone be this adorable?
Josy is super cute, new hairstyle + HOT uniform is 10/10. Too bad she's with Maya, don't really care about that whole thing. If she were just a HOT girl with the Tommy stuff she'd be up there with Lily and Nat as a potential top 5.

Reactions: bebiho

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
Josy is super cute, new hairstyle + HOT uniform is 10/10. Too bad she's with Maya, don't really care about that whole thing. If she were just a HOT girl with the Tommy stuff she'd be up there with Lily and Nat as a potential top 5.
I think the Maya thing will not last longer than ep08 if you go full Josy, there will be a decision at some point

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
save Sage for the last one
her dialogue on full chick route is more satisfying at the HOTs party on chapter 7
plus on the prep party as well
just make sure u deny her move all the way since the earlier episodes,
I tried that, but failed in the end... I'll give it another go later. :D

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Ok, I'm gonna start the game all over again, after being a super DIK fucking around i want to do it how i would do it irl. So Chick mode it is. Give me some suggestions on who to go first from Bella, Sage, Maya, Josy, and Jill. I like them all but i think it's better to pursue 1 of them? If only I could harem them without consequences lol
What I can say is when to end / not start a relationship. So you do saves at these times and you can have one save per girl without starting over from the beginning.

Jill, it's easy, if you don't kiss her on the first date (tennis), it closes the sentimental side of your relationship.

Sage, as another answer said, you can start a relationship in episode 7, so you can do nothing with her until then without losing the chance for a relationship.

Bella, all the choices you have to go see her, do stuff with her, you don't.

Maya and Josy, it's easy, you choose to remain friends. If you want one of the two (if it's possible in the future), it's easy because each time you'll have to choose one or the other.

There remains the problem of the other girls. We saw in episode 7 that it could derail a relationship, so we must avoid them.

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
There is a key in Sarah/Melanie's room during the HOTS party (take a look at the photo below). If we click at those key, it will give us two option - 1. Take the key - 2. Don't take the key. I didn't take the key because i am unsure what kind of situation it would offer for the storyline in Ep 7 or upcoming episodes if i take the key. Does anyone know what would happen if we take the key instead ?

View attachment 1171562
Nothing much. It opens the middle door between Quinn's room and Sage's room.

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
I think there are two big assumptions people make after this episode, that they should precisely avoid:
1. You can jump onto the Sage path same as if you were on it before.
2. If you had sexy time in a car, you close off Isabella.

However I think that history will count. Going after Sage now and being there from the first party will probably make a difference: remember that she won't commit yet. Also for Isabella yeah she may want to cut you off now, but the history is there and I would not be surprise if there was a way to find redemption.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
The Cathy pic on rooster, many have theories. The pic i don't think is a new one. I think it's an old pic that Rusty had in his folders in the laptop, Rusty and Cathy have been friendly for a long time. She did not interfere in a lot of the old DIK stuff with Vinny and Rusty trusts her, and this pic coming out may be because he took it long ago and kept it. It is a shot of her in the locker room in the gym, not a sexual thing with the mask and such so, it was someone hiding in the locker room ( Rusty maybe ) previous years. They did say that they Rusty, Vinny, Tommy and Nick had to do Hell Week and pass just like they were going to make any future maggots do. To set the Benchmark, Maybe Rusty did it or one of the other three during that time.

As Well i don't think it was the Alpha's that sent it. The Pic's of Arieth and the DIK's are old pic's.

So whoever intentionally sent them most likely did the Cathy pic as well.

Maybe Vinny for some type of revenge using one of the Quinn girls to do it ( i think it was Sarah and Melanie ). Maybe Nick ( if it turns out the a DIK did it was right ).

Last edited:
Reactions: gurkguy69

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
that's the only missing part ? it's frustrating cause since the start the maya's path is neutral affinity (for josy and maya) so i'm in neutral affinity... normally it's chick affinity for jill and isabella, dik affinity for sage and neutral for maya and josy....
sage is on both route now,
just different type of dialogue from sage
on chick u'll get sage that start talking about serious relationship just like jill and bella
i guess maya and josy is the same as well
i never try maya/josy route so can't really sure on that part

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Played this game for the first time and love it. The girls are amazing for me Josey is the best but Sage, Jill, Bella, and Maya aren't far behind. Bella might be the deepest girl super sexy but colder then Hoth at night. Likely wrong but keep thinking the MC will end up being related to one of the girls.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Fist of all - you presume way too much, as you don't know anything about where I'm coming from.
I believe I said " I don't know you, or where you come from"

Second, doesn't matter where she's born what she's been through, she's just not a decent person and that is always a choice. While trying to make money and survive is understandable, she's doing way more than that, which some people around here seem to completely ignore in favor of what ? Some pussy ? I think there's a definition for that kind of attitude.
Personalities are shaped in a "monkey see, monkey do" fashion. Meaning most of our traits and habits are picked up by what we see other people doing... it's why if you're born and raised in a Spanish speaking country, you'll speak Spanish. Also our environments and surroundings while we're still in our developmental stages plays a huge role in how we turn out as adults, which if you pay attention to the flashback of Quinn in the beginning of Damage Control, you would know that during those stages for her, she was completely engulfed in chaos. Which explains why Quinn pushes buttons, fucks with people and seems to have no regard for people around her because that's what she saw as a kid.
It has absolutely nothing to do with ignoring her actions in favor of "some pussy". What it has to do with is understanding her situation and the psychology of why she is the way she is. Look at the hangout scene with her in "TRUE COLORS" (there's a hint right there in the title of the episode) if you treat Quinn as a human at the end of Episode 6 and she trusts you enough to come back to your room for help, she's allowing you to see who she really is under the facade she developed when she was younger.

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I believe I said " I don't know you, or where you come from"
True, my bad here.

Personalities are shaped in a "monkey see, monkey do" fashion. Meaning most of our traits and habits are picked up by what we see other people doing... it's why if you're born and raised in a Spanish speaking country, you'll speak Spanish. Also our environments and surroundings while we're still in our developmental stages plays a huge role in how we turn out as adults, which if you pay attention to the flashback of Quinn in the beginning of Damage Control, you would know that during those stages for her, she was completely engulfed in chaos. Which explains why Quinn pushes buttons, fucks with people and seems to have no regard for people around her because that's what she saw as a kid.
It has absolutely nothing to do with ignoring her actions in favor of "some pussy". What it has to do with is understanding her situation and the psychology of why she is the way she is. Look at the hangout scene with her in "TRUE COLORS" (there's a hint right there in the title of the episode) if you treat Quinn as a human at the end of Episode 6 and she trusts you enough to come back to your room for help, she's allowing you to see who she really is under the facade she developed when she was younger.
Decent theory, and it holds true for some things, but not others. In my personal experience, people who have been in abusive situations - especially as kids - actually tend to be more empathetic towards others, rather than perpetuate the same shit that's been done to them. Unless the said person has an asshole gene from the start, which brings us back to the fact that Quinn is exactly that.

Last edited:
Reactions: JamieSadistic
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes