D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone can help me, when i run the game this always happening, stuck in loading screen like this. View attachment 1170671
I dunno if you fixed this, but if its the first time running that version, Renpy is compiling a runtime.

Even with my monster setup, that initial compile took a full minute. I can see that screen hanging upwards of 5 minutes on lesser machines.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Ok, I'm gonna start the game all over again, after being a super DIK fucking around i want to do it how i would do it irl. So Chick mode it is. Give me some suggestions on who to go first from Bella, Sage, Maya, Josy, and Jill. I like them all but i think it's better to pursue 1 of them? If only I could harem them without consequences lol
Bella, Bella, Bella

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Ok, I'm gonna start the game all over again, after being a super DIK fucking around i want to do it how i would do it irl. So Chick mode it is. Give me some suggestions on who to go first from Bella, Sage, Maya, Josy, and Jill. I like them all but i think it's better to pursue 1 of them? If only I could harem them without consequences lol
Bella all the way baby! right now i'm on the chick route myself with only the main girls to see what happens they all know i'm dating multiple at the moment so idk what will happen later on lol harem probably won't be a thing but i could see more than one sharing route be possible

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I agree What’s really interesting is Jill is ultimate CHICK character while Josy leans DiK and Sage is the DIK character while Maya leans CHICK. Wonder if they will have influences on each other.
I agree too!
Maya definitely need a DIK girl influence. Especially since she slapped Quinn in the face with no warning ! :LOL:
Josy definitely needs a Chick girl influence. Even though she leans Dik she’s actually very sensitive and very romantic. She kept the MC sweater and she’s worried that the MC still date around. I sense great character development for all of them!

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
Hey everyone, popping my first post cherry with a question...

I recently had a laptop crash and thus lost all my data. If I download a complete save, is there a way I can the MC's name? I appreciate any help. Thanks!

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Hey everyone, popping my first post cherry with a question...

I recently had a laptop crash and thus lost all my data. If I download a complete save, is there a way I can the MC's name? I appreciate any help. Thanks!
In ep 7 there's an option in the in-game phone for 'settings' with a spanner where you can change your name and pet names (for scenes). So yeah, going forward you could download a complete save and just change your name on it no problem.

Mar 9, 2019
Just a quick questions, for all of you mac users, do your fans start running when you play this game. Yes I know macs aren't meant for gaming, but even with BaDIK and two or three tabs open tabs on Safari, my fans kick up. It's a 2020 Intel Mac btw. Doesn't affect game performance either.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my opinion the Jocks are not involved in the other dirty tricks against the DIKs. So no need for a mole.

His bedroom is the last upstairs, next to Jacob's, so they may not have had time to finish.

Or one of the Jocks has a brain and had the idea to spare a room to create doubt.

Last edited:

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Don't think i've ever Simped over an Adult game character but this Woman mmmmm!!!!:love:Tybalt better not try anything with her after his Jill plan fails:cautious:
View attachment 1171341
Why do you people care about what this wimp would try, :LOL:? Bella would kick his ass if he even tried to get his hands near her. That is if her deadly glare doesn't deter him first and make him run off like a bitch.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Have decided to go full chick and romance/have fun with only the main girls no teachers no Hot's no strippers and see what happens Maya Josy and Jill knows i'm seeing others and Bella knows i'm into Jill and seems to have a bit of a suspicion about Saga who is my Fuck buddy currently and probably don't really care yet about me sleeping with the others kinda hoping staying with the main girls only might have a positive outcome since they all seem to begin to get to know each other and get along but this is a DPC game so no high hopes lol

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
WHAT the HELL at the end of episode 7 I see Cathy cry and hug Rusty who came to visit her what does this mean for MC cuz I'm a huge fan of Cathy

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Why do you people care about what this wimp would try, :LOL:? Bella would kick his ass if he even tried to get his hands near her. That is if her deadly glare doesn't deter him first and make him run off like a bitch.
Nah, Bella is a good person, she would not do that to Tybalt...

She would take the garden shears, cut his dick off and stick it in his own hole :D

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Why do you people care about what this wimp would try, :LOL:? Bella would kick his ass if he even tried to get his hands near her.
Yeah she probably would lol but who knows maybe Tybalt knows something about her past/Husband he could use against her and if she really did do something or something bad happened to her and now wants to move on as evident with her removing her ring him threatening to tell the Mc or hell even Jill if she doesn't know everything yet could maybe be enough for her to momentarily listen to him tho as you said she would probably crumble him to bits the sec he would try to say anything lol

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I don't know, he's comforting Cathy maybe?:rolleyes::unsure::ROFLMAO:
Aye I just want my MC to get involved with her lml if Rusty is just comforting her like a friend thats fine but if he is gonna be in the way and stop MC from getting some with Cathy then Ima be all types of mad

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes