Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good, she got your back!
Goddamn I probably shouldn't have played this game a week before exams..... I have Sage in my head almost everyday now. Haven't felt this attached to a VN character in a while, damn...
Now go ace your exams and be the over achiever she always wanted to be!

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Good, she got your back!

Now go ace your exams and be the over achiever she always wanted to be!
Aye you're right, thanks for the motivation! I think I'm kinda dropping down the adult VN rabbit hole now and I'll probably be looking for more after exams, so d'you have any recommendations? Other than BAD I've tried Acting Lessons and Dreams of Desire (though I'll probably re-play it since the last time I played was a year or two back) and after BAD I'm not sure if I can ever truly enjoy an adult VN without good plot anymore haha

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Just finished my full playthrough and made a 'perfect' save I'll take into ep 8. Amazing game. Went full DIK, won't be playing the other routes until the game is fully finished. Started out thinking Sage and Bella were hot, realized Quinn is true bae. Love all the HOTs, ep 7 was amazing for them. Riona's little OCD tease was cute. Teared up a little when Bella removed her ring and Rusty gave Cathy the flowers.

Highly suspicious about Lily but she had the best lewd in ep 7 imo. Arieth is giving me weird vibes, any popular theories about her? No one is as dumb as she pretends to be, she got into B&R in the first place somehow. As a reject but still, maybe she's banging someone important. Quinn mentions she's still taking first year classes, wonder who's paying for all that. I'd chalk it up to her being a joke character if I didn't know DPC better.

In conclusion: Derek > Quinn > Bella = Sage > Riona = Josy = Lily = Jade > Derek again > Every other HOT > Jill > inferior female Derek

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
I 100% agree every time Riona is outside without Quinn you see a blue van think you also see it near Camila at one point Jade's husband does seem like he could be a problem at least thats what i fell like with how Mona stormed out of the one room at the party we also know he has a thing for Bella tho idk if that's gonna be brought up again we'll see what happens with Chad i feel like we're cool at least that's the vibe i got from when we met him at the Hot party Maya's dad.... yeah that could get ugly also feel like once Tommy finds out about Josy that could get ugly too so far Dik has been one of if not the best choice game on here that i've played so far so i am also really excited for the future
I've never noticed a blue van until now. I'm about to start paying attention to everything

Reactions: tlarsen

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
You made Sage call you Brother?But....why though? (says the guy who made Riona call him "daddy" :sneaky: )
It would fit the most. Jill, Josy and Maya already introduced their family. So Sage would be the most believable. Also big bro cared for her when she was sick so...

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
oh its just how the dialog is written, its still the same dialog, its just some words are written differently, instead of Lucas, its Lucash, something to that effect. its funny:LOL:

no text from Jill:cry: no bathroom scene too, but conversation with Josy is still the same, i mean the tennis match, Jill suspects MC did it on purpose.
so my suspicion is correct,
either we have to bang Josy at the beginning or pursue Sage on the HOTs party
to activate that reality slap for Jill in the bathroom then

IF only Bella is there on the presentation to just say "isn't that.......?"
man that would spark a lot of drama :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
city of broken dreamers, college kings, university of problems, retrieving the past, AOA Academy, time stamps lost love ...
Aye you're right, thanks for the motivation! I think I'm kinda dropping down the adult VN rabbit hole now and I'll probably be looking for more after exams, so d'you have any recommendations? Other than BAD I've tried Acting Lessons and Dreams of Desire (though I'll probably re-play it since the last time I played was a year or two back) and after BAD I'm not sure if I can ever truly enjoy an adult VN without good plot anymore haha
Srlsy, go study, take big breaks where you ace attitude and determination in these games then push through!

Last edited:
Reactions: Niu6609

Shizuro

Jul 21, 2020
Thinking "oh this is going to be interesting" :coffee:

I've been looking into the main story and I think it's about the inheritance from the MC. (Not the 5k)

This is a very long theory that involves several characters.
Whether it is true I do not know, but it is nice to read.
(Burke,Josy,MC,Lynette,Lana,Jill,Rox,Quinn,Riona,Isabella,Neil)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
8af71855144943726093239349_700wa_0.gif
Made me laugh from the first sentence!
I got lost somewhere in the middle haha
Love your theories still, fun reads.

Reactions: dalli_x

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I've never noticed a blue van until now. I'm about to start paying attention to everything
The van is not completely shown but you can see the front of it and it does appear multiple times either with Quinn Camila or Riona nearby decided to start from the beginning for the first time since it came out a few days ago and the amount of small stuff you see and hints some of it recently revealed and some yet to come there's a lot of stuff i had completely forgot about like Tybalt having a ring in his Jill drawer Bella saying something about sleeping with a friend and Jill saying something about it's not gonna happen again when they shared a bed in ep 5 i think i personally thought there was a bit of flirting with those two in ep 7 and a possible route like Maya and Josy could be possible and after playing the game from the start i'm beginning to see it a lot more and other stuff if you haven't played it from the start in a while i highly recommend it

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
The van is not completely shown but you can see the front of it and it does appear multiple times either with Quinn Camila or Riona nearby decided to start from the beginning for the first time since it came out a few days ago and the amount of small stuff you see and hints some of it recently revealed and some yet to come there's a lot of stuff i had completely forgot about like Tybalt having a ring in his Jill drawer Bella saying something about sleeping with a friend and Jill saying something about it's not gonna happen again when they shared a bed during ep 7 i personally thought there was a bit of flirting with those two and a possible route like Maya and Josy could be possible and after playing the game from the start i'm beginning to see it a lot more and other stuff if you haven't played it from the start in a while i highly recommend it

Thanks bud, i'm definitely going to do that starting today.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
There is an underrated route that nobody plays and it's gonna be very interesting: Josy(especially) and Maya's rejected path, and you pursuing them as your LI. Josy doubts more and more, she still has feelings for you.. and in this update you can even kiss her.
I was thinking of doing those routes for the saves, but I figured it would be more helpful for people who are interested in one or the other to at least get their sex scenes instead of having to wait for either to come around.

Aug 3, 2020
Ok, I'm gonna start the game all over again, after being a super DIK fucking around i want to do it how i would do it irl. So Chick mode it is. Give me some suggestions on who to go first from Bella, Sage, Maya, Josy, and Jill. I like them all but i think it's better to pursue 1 of them? If only I could harem them without consequences lol

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes