AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Hey, brothers and sisters!

I hoped those of you who played the latest episode enjoyed it!

It was a great feeling to release it to you after a long and rough development cycle, and I'm absolutely thrilled with the overwhelming response from all of you.

Since release, I have worked hard to keep up with bug reports and typos, and I tried my best to help as many as possible to get your saves and games up and running.

It's definitely harder to keep up with the constant flow of messages these days than when I didn't have this many patrons, so I apologize if I haven't answered everyone who needed help.

I believe that the current build, v0.7.2, is stable enough to leave as it is until the next episode is released.

I'm aware of a few bugs and typos that I have fixed for the future, and please keep reporting any bugs that you find.

There's nothing major that requires immediate patching (yet), and that's why I feel that I can begin working on Episode 8 soon.

But before doing so, I'm going to take a short break.

I feel I need my body and brain to recover after this stressful release for a bit.

I will return to work with vim and vigor because I'm looking forward to wrapping up the final episode of Season 2 for all of us. It's gonna be a good one!

Thank you all for your support and understanding!

I'll be back sometime next week to continue this journey with you.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Let's hope that in October chapter 8 comes out and has the Halloween party

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020

Hey, brothers and sisters!

I hoped those of you who played the latest episode enjoyed it!

It was a great feeling to release it to you after a long and rough development cycle, and I'm absolutely thrilled with the overwhelming response from all of you.

Since release, I have worked hard to keep up with bug reports and typos, and I tried my best to help as many as possible to get your saves and games up and running.

It's definitely harder to keep up with the constant flow of messages these days than when I didn't have this many patrons, so I apologize if I haven't answered everyone who needed help.

I believe that the current build, v0.7.2, is stable enough to leave as it is until the next episode is released.

I'm aware of a few bugs and typos that I have fixed for the future, and please keep reporting any bugs that you find.

There's nothing major that requires immediate patching (yet), and that's why I feel that I can begin working on Episode 8 soon.

But before doing so, I'm going to take a short break.

I feel I need my body and brain to recover after this stressful release for a bit.

I will return to work with vim and vigor because I'm looking forward to wrapping up the final episode of Season 2 for all of us. It's gonna be a good one!

Thank you all for your support and understanding!

I'll be back sometime next week to continue this journey with you.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Well, he totally earned that break. The quality of episode 7 was absolutely magnificent.

Also, I really hope that next episode development to be a bit less complicated, since a lot of features, like the new mobile or minigames are done, so he can focus on writing, rendering and free roams.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Piping in here - I've heard of this game a few times and always kind of held off snagging it due to the whole "Oh, FRAT dude things" but man, the dev(s) deserve a tremendous applause for this one.

Fantastic artwork, animations and most of all, the character/story developments are quite excellent. Really had a blast with it so far + some of the 7.1 scenes. DAYUM.

Awesome stuff and look forward to more - keep up the great work :D

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
Unless you or your "character" are experienced mental health professionals there is nothing you can do to REALLY help Quinn. Only Quinn can help Quinn. Really, what would you do to "help" Quinn?
Quinn needs a mental health professional as much as a better group of people she can trust. She doesn't trust anyone, she knows only her way and anyone is out there trying to screw everybody else.

Is cheap writing but MC could show her that trusting someone is not really bad and there is more than managing a whore house and drug circle.

GothGirl

Mar 21, 2019
Currently, it's propably for me one of the best sex games that I've played. I am enjoying this so much that I read all dialogues and try to focus on story, not just sex scenes, which are really great btw ^^ While at start I was playing to get as much sex scenes as it's possible, now I truly regret it because I've lost possiblity to romance with characters that I really wanted to (Issabella :c). Great update, worth waiting, just hoping we will get another sooner :D
Btw. what happened to Swyper?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Well, he totally earned that break. The quality of episode 7 was absolutely magnificent.

Also, I really hope that next episode development to be a bit less complicated, since a lot of features, like the new mobile or minigames are done, so he can focus on writing, rendering and free roams.
Agree, for me episode 7 felt like a return to form after decent but disappointing episodes 5 and 6.

Will be interesting how much progress he has come next Friday.

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
If I want to do the Quinn bits but also stay neutral on the Dik scale, can I dip into the dik side just for when the option comes up where you need to be a Dik and then dip back?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
If I want to do the Quinn bits but also stay neutral on the Dik scale, can I dip into the dik side just for when the option comes up where you need to be a Dik and then dip back?
You would have to be neutral with the fight against Caleb and then DIK in the fight with Tommy, you would DIK up to volunteering to work at the nursing home... a little complicated but you could. And for episode 7 go back to DIK to kick out the Jocks.
Seems like too much work for one run, but it's possible.

Reactions: goldenface

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
yeah, CHICK Sage is not bad after all:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

will this lead to a threesome, i sure hope it does:oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
literally just finished playing that route as well
i'm more interested on this serious relationship Sage personality tho
question remains now,
if we say no to her on this episode
will it block it on the future episode or she will ask another same question in the future
since her answer if we say no is kinda vague atm
(i go with No since i wanted to see how her dialogue will change later on)
plus she's kinda mixed up with Bella now
so....i'm smelling drama boiling for the future :unsure:

Reactions: derek.is.the.key
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes